Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem (12971 Views)

Breaking: Residents Flee As Boko Haram Is Currently Attacking Adamawa Community / Boko Haram Is Blamed For 2 Girl Suicide Bombers Near Market In Nigeria / How Boko Haram Is Getting In The Way Of Football Fans And Their Teams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by ShowYourCertificate: 6:45am On Oct 06, 2015
akinladejo:

But u people said buhari was the one in charge of boko haram and notherners just want power back by all means, that once they produce president now insurgent will stop. Y are they still bombing now? The early we realise that this is a general problem the better for u and I.
Yes, he was in Charge. Buhari is in power now because of Boko Haram. But he failed to realise that Karma is a b**tch

The loyal faction to Buhari (the Shekau's faction), has dropped their weapons. However there are still some Boko Haram insurgents who hasn't lost track of their ideologies. Those are the ones in action right now. And it seems they're more deadly than Shekau. Karma sure do have a way of paying you back in your own coin.

5 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by passionate88: 6:46am On Oct 06, 2015
Jaideyone:
animal keep laughing at other people's misfortunes. you will reap what you sow
As you 'humans' are reaping what you sowed

4 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by cyberdurable(m): 6:48am On Oct 06, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I hate to say this, but you talk a whole lot of jokes.

If the North descends into anarchy, it would affect the South in many ways.

For example, disruption of the food supply, refugees, and worsening security situation.

The crisis in Rwanda affected DR Congo twenty years ago.

You and your Hausa friends should face your true enemy....bad governance.

I won't deny the Fact that BH is a national prob, but I cnt hide how I feel either, is my choice anyway.. cnt prolly join d trend wink

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by qintus: 6:50am On Oct 06, 2015
BEFORE YOU CONDEMN BOKO HARAM U ASK WHAT IS BH AND WHAT DO THEY WANT "TOTAL ISLAMISATION OF EVERYONE" AND THAT EXACTLY IS WHAT BUHARI HAVE PREACHED IN THE TIME PAST AND HAVE DEFENDED AND SIDED BOKO HARAM UNTIL HE WON ELECTION. REMEMBER BH ARE HIS MISGUIDED BROTHERS

3 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by cyberdurable(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Oh you've changed from "WE ARE WINNING THE WAR" to "WE WILL WIN THIS BATTLE GOD WILLING".

You are truly an agent of change grin

Disloman is now a Wailing Change Agent.

Yu even get tym to dea Reply him..

#MoreBombs grin grin

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by tolustx(m): 6:55am On Oct 06, 2015
disloman:
I give up.You are so f**king daft.
I agree with you, but you judged me because of my explanation. So, u show us that u are not worse and more immersed in that daftness than me by explaining ur points and not just running ur mouths with insults.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by Mcowubaba: 6:57am On Oct 06, 2015
passionate88:
@ op, I keep asking all of you this particular question, DID YOU KNOW ALL THESE THINGS WHEN GOODLUCK JONATHAN WAS STILL THE PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA OR YOU JUST BECAME WISE ALL OF A SUDDEN ?

I promise to keep laughing whenever bomb goes off in the northern part of Nigeria and Abuja, they used security and boko haram activities as a strong point on why they should be voted into power. A presidential candidate threatened a whole nation, even had the guts to call her citizens "dogs and babbons" , and people were hailing him as the 'messiah' . A 'messiah' that said Abacha never stole Nigeria's money. Now he's in power and bombs are exploding more frequently than knockouts during Christmas period and some idiots finally realised that the government can't do it all alone.

I passionate88 predict more bombings to come. I won't deactivate my account. Not now. Since the Daura Secret Service is now into kidnapping of perceived political opponents, I'll be on the lookout.

passionate88 signing off.

Now, this is exactly what I have been saying....
PDP/Pro-GEJ supporters are so pained due to APC's hate campaign nd calumny against them prior to this Year's election... Do we really blame them??
Is it really easy to move on

Deep down in the hearts of our PDP/Pro-GEJ activist, I know fully well that the don't support terrorism, nd infact are bitter nd angry with Boko Haram like every other well meaning Nigerians...

But, due to APC's actions nd bitter propaganda about Boko haram during GEJ's tenure, Most Taniods have become unrepentantly aggressive nd "stupid" towards this war on terror..
Are the obeying the natural laws of Karma is a Biitch/What goes around comes Around undecided ... Who is really to be blamed
Is Nigeria TRULY ONE...I don't think so, becuz if the County is truly 1, we will not hear abt Marginalisation, Northern Government etc

Amos 3:3 says Can two work Together, unless the agree ??....
Obviously ethnic groups in Nigeria don't agree with eachother in many aspects!!! That is why in Patrick obahiagbon's words "We are hovering about in a political Bermunda Triangle cheesy"
God help us all...PDP/Pro-GEJ supporters read 1 peter 3:9- don't reward evil for evil, but overcome evil with good...
Shalom!!

5 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by olumide81(m): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2015
Well said....it all boils down to our mindset and orientation! We tend to think about the survival of our immediate relative and thats where it ends, no social responsibility mindset whasoever. God bless Nigeria
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by Jaideyone(m): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
I have one simple question for you: If Jonathan's incompetence was the reason why many Nigerians were killed by Boko Haram, why is the killings still happening in greater intensity under the competent Buhari's regime?
so you expect Buhari to put an end to a terrorist group that was allowed to grow for 5yrs in just 4 months. you are more fo0lish than I thought. were you in an Asian prison when PDP accused the opposition of being behind the first spate of bombings without doing anything concrete to decimate the terrorist group? this is a group that could have been nipped in the bud. But you ret@rds wanted us to believe Buhari was trying to make Nigeria ungovernable
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by Greyworld: 7:01am On Oct 06, 2015
Euro31:
Nigeria bound together under God Ke ??
Lol
Tht one tire me.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by passionate88: 7:02am On Oct 06, 2015
Mcowubaba:

PDP/Pro-GEJ supporters are so pained due to APC's hate campaign nd calumny against them prior to this Year's election... Do we really blame them??

Deep down in the hearts of our PDP/Pro-GEJ activist, I know fully well that the don't support terrorism, nd infact are bitter nd angry with Boko Haram like every other well meaning Nigerians...

But, due to APC's actions nd bitter propaganda about Boko haram during GEJ's tenure, Most Taniods have become unrepentantly aggressive nd "stupid" towards this war on terror..
Are the obeying the natural laws of Karma is a Biitch/What goes around comes Around undecided ... Who is really to be blamed
Is Nigeria TRULY ONE...I don't think so, becuz if the County is truly 1, we will not here abt Marginalisation, Northern Government etc

Obviously ethnic groups in Nigeria don't agree with eachother in many aspects!!! That why in Patrick obahiagbon's words "We are hovering about in a political Bermunda Triangle cheesy"
God help us all...PDP/Pro-GEJ supporters read 1 peter 3:9- don't reward evil for evil, but overcome evil with good...
Shalom!!
Not everyone is a practicing Christian, But if you want to go all biblically on me, even the prophet Moses said an eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth. And Jesus said he's not here to change the laws of the prophets
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by ShowYourCertificate: 7:07am On Oct 06, 2015
Jaideyone:
so you expect Buhari to put an end to a terrorist group that was allowed to grow for 5yrs in just 4 months. you are more fo0lish than I thought. were you in an Asian prison when PDP accused the opposition of being behind the first spate of bombings without doing anything concrete to decimate the terrorist group? this is a group that could have been nipped in the bud. But you ret@rds wanted us to believe Buhari was trying to make Nigeria ungovernable
Why wouldn't PDP blame APC when APC were using the Boko Haram bombings to score political points. Do you see PDP using the current bomb blasts to score political points? No. That's political maturity.

You are asking me of my expectations? I never expected you guys to solve any of Nigeria's problems. I knew you guys had no plans for this country. You just wanted to snatch power. That was why when I learned that you guys promised to defeat Boko Haram in 2 months, #iLaughed. Now, the date has "changed". The new date is December. You guys promise to defeat Boko Haram by December, #iStillDeyLaugh

2 Likes

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by LastSurvivor: 7:09am On Oct 06, 2015
Mi real name is chima okoro, am predicting more bombs

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by webshopng1(m): 7:09am On Oct 06, 2015
ok

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by juman(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2015
Hmmmm

One nigeria failed.

Anybody can die anytime.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by Jaideyone(m): 7:14am On Oct 06, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Why wouldn't PDP blame APC when APC were using the Boko Haram bombings to score political points. Do you see PDP using the current bomb blasts to score political points? No. That's political maturity.

You are asking me of my expectations? I never expected you guys to solve any of Nigeria's problems. I knew you guys had no plans for this country. You just wanted to snatch power. That was why when I learned that you guys promised to defeat Boko Haram in 2 months, #iLaughed. Now, the date has "changed". The new date is December. You guys promise to defeat Boko Haram by December, #iStillDeyLaugh
you are obviously too du*mb to get it. if your hero tells Nigerians to bear the bombings and goes to party after the nyaya bomb blast that took dozens of lives do you expect the same set of northerners to vote for him? of course it's normal for right thinking Nigerians to kick him out with their votes. we don't regret our decision. you can wail till 2023 for all I care
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by godwin120alex: 7:15am On Oct 06, 2015
Like the d truth was told to PMB during NG 55th aniversary, dat when d Northern elders including PMB was expected to come out and condenm BH activities d kept mute cos d want to rule. But unfortunately d are in position hence d need for others to join.D truth is dat wat goes arround must surely come arround.D govt of d day should keep on deceiving himself and playing politics with pples blood.Quote me anywhere, any day a bomb is detonated in Lag God fobid that's d day Nigerians will tell PMB dat d are no fools.He was voted in to bring to an end d menace of BH and instead more pple are dieing and somebody is writing shit.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by juman(m): 7:15am On Oct 06, 2015
APC is failing the country on the issue of bokos.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by Faculty14(m): 7:18am On Oct 06, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Is Nigeria TRULY ONE...I don't think so, becuz if the County is truly 1, we will not here abt Marginalisation, Northern Government etc

Obviously ethnic groups in Nigeria don't agree with eachother in many aspects!!! That why in Patrick obahiagbon's words "We are hovering about in a political Bermunda Triangle cheesy"
Shalom!!
Spot on wise man
U just said the truth..this is exactly what is playing out now..those who supported Jonathan are now playing stupid and stupid just as APC supporters were back den wen gej was in power..every true Nigerian should forgive and forget APC for their utter stupidity and ignorance of the past and focus more in building a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by porigho: 7:19am On Oct 06, 2015
Northerners should first solve this problem as they brought it upon themselves.They refused to send their wards to school and refused to burn extremism when it started.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 06, 2015
godwin120alex:
Like the d truth was told to PMB during NG 55th aniversary, dat when d Northern elders including PMB was expected to come out and condenm BH activities d kept mute cos d want to rule. But unfortunately d are in position hence d need for others to join.D truth is dat wat goes arround must surely come arround.D govt of d day should keep on deceiving himself and playing politics with pples blood.Quote me anywhere, any day a bomb is detonated in Lag God fobid that's d day Nigerians will tell PMB dat d are no fools.He was voted in to bring to an end d menace of BH and instead more pple are dieing and somebody is writing shit.

Buhari has condemmed Boko Haram

1.Buhari in 2014...Boko devilish

The three-time presidential candidate and national leader of APC in the statement said: “We condemn the recent escalation of senseless violence in Borno State. Our prayers and sympathies are with the victims and their families.

“There is no justification for this wanton disregard for the sanctity and dignity of human life. Any ideology that trafficks in terror and violence is a devilish ideology that has no place in a civilized society.

“This is the time for our security agencies and those responsible for the security and well-being of our citizens to intensify vigilance in order to mitigate future occurrences.

“Because, it is inconceivable that despite heavy militarization, terrorists and other criminal elements are still able to terrify the defenceless populations of those areas.
“May God grant us the strength and unity to overcome this.”

2.Buhari in 2015 ...condemning an attack on a Yobe Church

President Muhammadu Buhari has received with sadness, news of the dastardly bomb attack at a church on the outskirts of Potiskum, Yobe State, earlier today.
President Buhari deeply regrets the unfortunate loss of lives in the attack and commiserates with all those who lost loved ones in the incident which also caused needless injury to others and damage to the church building.
The President wholly condemns the resumption of attacks by terrorists on places of worship which are highly revered places of prayer and communion with God for most Nigerians.

See also this Nairaland thread.

And I am not a fan of Buhari. Nigeria and its peoples are my only concern. If Buhari does not perform....2019....out he goes, and we can replace him with another....and so on until we get our elite to keep their promises to us.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by juman(m): 7:25am On Oct 06, 2015
porigho:
Northerners should first solve this problem as they brought it upon themselves.They refused to send their wards to school and refused to burn extremism when it started.

The bokos fighting back against the system that enslave the masses.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by mauriceju2(m): 7:40am On Oct 06, 2015
APC should fulfill their promise to BOKO haram. talk to your IMAM that preach that the infidel and those who support the infidel are to die, Boko Haram is the the problem of the north, it was created by the north and can only be solve by the north, those people bombing has brothers, sister, mother, relation etc, but they are not willing to report them because Allah will be angry, Islam is a curse
nex:

SOURCE: http://www.barbaric.com.ng/boko-haram-is-also-your-problem-by-olu-wole-onemola

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2015
disloman:
We are winning the war.If you are not okay with that,GO AND DIE.

Yoruba slave go and die.

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by menxer: 7:40am On Oct 06, 2015
passionate88:
Did you know and do all these when Jonathan was in power? . Bloody hypocrite

I sure did and still pray for the peace of Nigeria, I was not/am not blinded by political hate for GEJ because even if/when PMB is replaced by another Person, the peace & prosperity of Nigeria would still be a priority.

That's my hypocritical position. grin
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 06, 2015
Jaideyone:
you are obviously too du*mb to get it. if your hero tells Nigerians to bear the bombings and goes to party after the nyaya bomb blast that took dozens of lives do you expect the same set of northerners to vote for him? of course it's normal for right thinking Nigerians to kick him out with their votes. we don't regret our decision. you can wail till 2023 for all I care

You are the dumb one here. Bloody yoruba slave

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by RapLawd(m): 7:43am On Oct 06, 2015
Jaideyone:

while you are getting bombed every day...

Im so disappointed in you...

1 Like

Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by hermesprogidy(m): 7:46am On Oct 06, 2015
good write up, but that's just all it is, a write up. As long as we keep paying lip service to issues, then be rest assured that menaces like boko haram will never be quashed. My focus is on the part of the write up that talks about hyper funding approaches to encourage entrepreneurship. Lovely idea, but what is the status quo at the moment? No Nigerian bank is ready to fund a start up, not even the so called funding allocated by the cbn and bank of industry funds start ups. They all tell you 'just go and start and come back after two it three years and we will fund you. Start with what na? Not everybody has influential or rich families and friends to loan or give them funds. In my opinion, the banking sector is the biggest problem of this country, we should stop playing lip service to entrepreneur ship development. Everyday you hear of billions of naira committed to entrepreneur ship programs, how many of them fund start ups? so if you are not running a business presently, then you have no right to run a business? More bombings will follow and of course more beautiful write ups Will follow unless we start doing things with sincerity of purpose. God bless Nigeria.
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by mastasam(m): 7:49am On Oct 06, 2015
with God on our side boko days r over
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by AkwaIbomrep1: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2015
nex:

SOURCE: http://www.barbaric.com.ng/boko-haram-is-also-your-problem-by-olu-wole-onemola
my own contribution to this thread is ...''that's all.....'' in other news...invest in Akwa ibom ''
Re: BOKO HARAM Is Also ‘your’ Problem by M4gunners: 7:53am On Oct 06, 2015
There is a saying in my place that says,if you kill somebody that carry palm front, the day you will carry palm front, another person will kill you.GEJ is no more available to blame for this, all of a sudden they are calling us to join hand and fight this together abi? I dey come make i go reinforced.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Five Killed In Masquerade Fight In Imo State / Mother Abandons Baby, Flees Anambra Hospital After Delivery / Charms, Bibles, Recovered From Zambian Fraudster Who Tried To Dupe Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.