Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

BBC Lists Out The Most Common ‘unruly’ Behaviours Displayed By Nigerians - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / BBC Lists Out The Most Common ‘unruly’ Behaviours Displayed By Nigerians (887 Views)

BBC Apologizes To Emir Sanusi Over False Publication Of Financial Recklessness / Behaviours To Avoid When Traveling In Some Parts Of Northern Nigeria / 8 Disgusting Habits Displayed By Nigerians When They Return From Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBC Lists Out The Most Common ‘unruly’ Behaviours Displayed By Nigerians by fibial: 10:03am On Oct 04, 2015
According to a BBC article published today, Nigerians are one of the most unruly sets of
human beings around.
As the article goes, here are the most common bad behaviour exhibited by Nigerians:
The Nigerians who will never stand in any queue, who must make their way to the front as
soon as they arrive

The drivers who will never stop at a traffic light, who consider it anathema to allow an
empty space in front of their vehicles

The invisible individuals who excrete piles of solid waste on the pavements, night after
night

The staff who take three weeks’ leave to attend their father’s burial, then another three
weeks later in the year to attend their father’s burial, again. “That first one was my father
who paid my school fees,” they say. “This one is my biological father”

Nigerians are notorious for illegal electricity connection. Can this happen in London?
The mothers who threaten the head teacher with fire and brimstone because their children
were punished for coming late to school

The bosses who, in the presence of their entire staff, praise you for your excellent work
skills, then wink and ask if you also have excellent “bedroom skills”, while everyone
present bursts out laughing

The top government officials who show off their importance by the number of people jam-
packed into their waiting rooms. They give you an appointment for 7am, knowing full well
that they do not intend to see you until 10pm

The air hostesses who frown throughout the flight, to avoid giving you the false
impression that they are at your beck and call

The “big men” and “big women” who scream “Do you know who I am?” when you ask for
some identity before they can be allowed through the gate

Those who ring the airline to request that the flight be delayed for their sakes, while their
fellow passengers gaze out of the aeroplane windows for an hour, wondering why the
flight is delayed, this time

1 Like

Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common ‘unruly’ Behaviours Displayed By Nigerians by nairalandbuzz(m): 10:06am On Oct 04, 2015
Lol

Naija dey always rep

But Mr fibial and tibula ... Where is ur source?

1 Like

Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common ‘unruly’ Behaviours Displayed By Nigerians by largehead: 10:14am On Oct 04, 2015
Pls who has sauce? I've gotta cook
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common ‘unruly’ Behaviours Displayed By Nigerians by bigtt76(f): 10:16am On Oct 04, 2015
Abeg sauce ooooo grin
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common ‘unruly’ Behaviours Displayed By Nigerians by fibial: 2:05pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin Buhari Broadcasting Corporation
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common ‘unruly’ Behaviours Displayed By Nigerians by anonymous6(f): 3:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
fibial:
According to a BBC article published today, Nigerians are one of the most unruly sets of
human beings around.
As the article goes, here are the most common bad behaviour exhibited by Nigerians:
The Nigerians who will never stand in any queue, who must make their way to the front as
soon as they arrive

The drivers who will never stop at a traffic light, who consider it anathema to allow an
empty space in front of their vehicles

The invisible individuals who excrete piles of solid waste on the pavements, night after
night

The staff who take three weeks’ leave to attend their father’s burial, then another three
weeks later in the year to attend their father’s burial, again. “That first one was my father
who paid my school fees,” they say. “This one is my biological father”

Nigerians are notorious for illegal electricity connection. Can this happen in London?
The mothers who threaten the head teacher with fire and brimstone because their children
were punished for coming late to school

The bosses who, in the presence of their entire staff, praise you for your excellent work
skills, then wink and ask if you also have excellent “bedroom skills”, while everyone
present bursts out laughing

The top government officials who show off their importance by the number of people jam-
packed into their waiting rooms. They give you an appointment for 7am, knowing full well
that they do not intend to see you until 10pm

The air hostesses who frown throughout the flight, to avoid giving you the false
impression that they are at your beck and call

The “big men” and “big women” who scream “Do you know who I am?” when you ask for
some identity before they can be allowed through the gate

Those who ring the airline to request that the flight be delayed for their sakes, while their
fellow passengers gaze out of the aeroplane windows for an hour, wondering why the
flight is delayed, this time

please can you send the source lol. I have to admit this article is spot on and I have witnessed some of these behaviours with some Nigerians as well and its irritating, to me one reason this happens is because to be honest with some Nigerians these backward behaviours are the norm in nigeria and it is tolerated smh
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common ‘unruly’ Behaviours Displayed By Nigerians by seunny4lif(m): 7:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
largehead:
Pls who has sauce? I've gotta cook
Na curry and times with Maggie
Re: BBC Lists Out The Most Common ‘unruly’ Behaviours Displayed By Nigerians by V0lv0(f): 8:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
Manchy7531 undecided

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Year Wishes Quotes 2016 / Enugu State Igbo Cultural Fiesta / SAD! Multi-millionaire Eze Ndigbo Dies Two Months After Being Crowned (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.