Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,606 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Waje Steals The Show In Tom Ford And Sisiano! (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Steals The Show In Tom Ford And Sisiano! (photos) (921 Views)

Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party / I Won’t Allow My Daughter End Up As A ‘baby Mama Like Me – Waje / WOW! Waje Looks Stunning In Tom Ford And Sisiano! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waje Steals The Show In Tom Ford And Sisiano! (photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
One of Nigeria's biggest female vocalists Waje was one of the headliners at yesterdays Ragheb Alama concert that held at Eko Hotel in Lagos. The award winning singer was resplendent in a Sisiano cape and Tom Ford with accessories from Gleemah fashion. She was styled by Damilola Oke. See more photos after the cut...

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/10/waje-steals-show-in-tom-ford-and.html?m=1

Cc lalasticlala

Re: Waje Steals The Show In Tom Ford And Sisiano! (photos) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
More

Re: Waje Steals The Show In Tom Ford And Sisiano! (photos) by D34lw4p(m): 12:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
Post Seen...what else?
Re: Waje Steals The Show In Tom Ford And Sisiano! (photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
I greet y'all in the name of GOD

Thought I drop this my song for y'all to listen

yes Nigeria gain their independence!!!

But check your heart are we truly free..

I didn't go out that day cus I didn't feel like
Reasoning all the things happening in this country..
Bombing.. killing
Stealing.
Corruption...
politicians stealing our money like say nothing dey happen

WE might be free from the hands of the British

[size=18pt]TRUTH IS WE ARE NOT FREE FROM OURselves[/size]

Had to express it true music Bro

download my song.. http://www.datafilehost.com/d/a1ee8a1b
Re: Waje Steals The Show In Tom Ford And Sisiano! (photos) by Naavah(f): 12:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
nice dress neat makeup
Re: Waje Steals The Show In Tom Ford And Sisiano! (photos) by pretydiva(f): 1:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
I love her outfit. She's dope
Re: Waje Steals The Show In Tom Ford And Sisiano! (photos) by donholy28(m): 2:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Why d cape or abi she dey form Superman

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Favourite Artist Among This Four / Zahra Buhari Dazzles At A Recent Event In Abuja / Wande Coal Talks About The Possibility Of Another Mo'hits Album (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.