Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Can You See Emotions In The Eyes Of A Dog? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Can You See Emotions In The Eyes Of A Dog? (790 Views)

Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) / This HUGE Rat Bigger Than A Dog Was Found Near A Children’s Playground / Benefits Of Having A Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You See Emotions In The Eyes Of A Dog? by theplushist: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ok so i don't have any pets, never grew up with them around but this weird thing happened yesterday.

A neighbor got a puppy . It looked cute so i went ahead to pat its head. But when i looked at the eyes of dog- i thought i saw sadness.

Its being coming back to me intermittently since yesterday. Do you think I'm being paranoid- or do they all have that quiet sad look?
Re: Can You See Emotions In The Eyes Of A Dog? by arcbay(m): 1:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
theplushist:
Ok so i don't have any pets, never grew up with them around but this weird thing happened yesterday.

A neighbor got a puppy . It looked cute so i went ahead to pat its head. But when i looked at the eyes of dog- i thought i saw sadness.

Its being coming back to me intermittently since yesterday. Do you think I'm being paranoid- or do they all have that quiet sad look?
The pup was passing you a message which u failed to interprete...try read into his subconscious, only then can u get the message...
Re: Can You See Emotions In The Eyes Of A Dog? by theplushist: 1:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
How do you read a dog's subconscious?
arcbay:

The pup was passing you a message which u failed to interprete...try read into his subconscious, only then can u get the message...
Re: Can You See Emotions In The Eyes Of A Dog? by arcbay(m): 2:17pm On Oct 04, 2015
theplushist:
How do you read a dog's subconscious?

A dog is like a deaf and dumb kid...they pass messages only thru facial expressions, gestures most times whine to express discomfort...

Try get close to d pup, read thru his mind, connect his expressions with the immediate situation the pup is in, and you'll understand him...I don't know how to explain this, but it's easier done than narrated...
Re: Can You See Emotions In The Eyes Of A Dog? by barcaboi(m): 8:24am On Oct 05, 2015
I helped a frnd mate her lhasa female wt another male.....when it got to a time 2 choose mine from the litter....I chose the one with this clear eyes like she cld see right through me....same comments my frnds made

(1) (Reply)

Sweetabulous Female Rottweiller 3months For Sale... / Looking For A Male Boxer German/america Descent To Mate My Female Boxer / Rabbit Weaners For Sale... Get Them Young

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.