Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper (1172 Views)

Bashir Ahmad Meets Female Human-Sized Robot In Dubai. See What She Told Him / Ben Bruce Reacts Bashir Ahmad's Listed Achievements Of Buhari / Bukola Saraki Was Petty Thief As Of 1990 - Sahara Reporters(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by AbuEzeFemi(m): 12:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
I sell grocery while my brother sells shoes. A customer came to buy something and then parked a car by the road. I told him to take away the car from the place but he refused. He told me he wanted to go and buy something.

“I saw him leaving and he was followed d by a woman from another car. Both of them refused to come back. I never knew the man and young woman were suicide bombers.

“After a while I heard a bomb explode from the first vehicle. I fell on the ground.

“While I was trying to stand up, another bomb exploded from the second car.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/nyanya-bombers-came-in-two-cars-bashir-sambo-petty-trader/

Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by OZAOEKPE(f): 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
"PMB is BH, BH is PMB". Quote me anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ok. I still have confidence in my country that everything will be fine soon.

GOD protect us from these Monsters (Boko Haram)

GOD bless PMB/PYO

GOD bless Nigerian Army

GOD bless Nigeria.
Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by Ezenwammadu(m): 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Body odour dullard is still shouting I will

2 Likes

Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by DaBullIT(m): 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hehe he

They came in two cars I though they said they've installed cctv in every part of Abuja

Review the footage abeg if chioma and massob had something to do with it I need to know as well as other Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by respect80(m): 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmm lipsrsealed
Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by socialmediaman: 1:13pm On Oct 04, 2015
The Nigerian government is yet to keep the country people safe from danger. Nigerians need superior intelligence and coordination from the security operatives, i can't believe explosives are still going off in cities like Abuja. This is unacceptable!

RIP to those who lost their lives.

ps: This is not just military business while police goes ahead to collect N50 on the road, this is combined business, the police needs cleanup now!
Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by Osyxcel(m): 1:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
If one of the cars was parked close to you, how come you escaped unscathed? undecided
Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by NextGovernor(m): 1:20pm On Oct 04, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by tjesssie: 1:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
Abegggie! Leave this lair alone o,person see bomb explode but still dey alive. Mtscheew
Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by nnachukz(m): 1:38pm On Oct 04, 2015
Meaning it wasn't a sucide bombing. According to this report, the bombers are alive possibly laughing at us. We need a water-tight security that can pick these guys ahead of time before their timed bomb goes off. Though I still have some elements of doubt in this report.
Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by Republlican(f): 1:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by OrlandoOwoh(m): 2:14pm On Oct 04, 2015
Osyxcel:
If one of the cars was parked close to you, how come you escaped unscathed? undecided
I doubt you read the OP. The said eye witness said the bombers parked their car close to him and walked to where they detonated the bomb.
Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by Emekamex(m): 2:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Blame Baba Mouth Action
Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by TRUTHTOPOWER: 2:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
DaBullIT:
Hehe he

They came in two cars I though they said they've installed cctv in every part of Abuja

Review the footage abeg if chioma and massob had something to do with it I need to know as well as other Nigerians

good question for "satanic wailers"
Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by LilSmith55(m): 2:24pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by DaBullIT(m): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
TRUTHTOPOWER:

good question for "satanic wailers"

Is that your daddy's new title?
Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by TRUTHTOPOWER: 3:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
DaBullIT:

Is that your daddy's new title?

Not at all. we do not support Satanism which is rebellion against good and total obstinacy in pursuits of discord. E.g people collected money for CCTV. Yet crimes cannot be captured and criminals tracked. Some people see nothing wrong in this criminal negligence and would rather blame other people when the seeds of their perfidy beging to yield. Satanism could be a Pschogenic condition such that the sufferers are just helplessly rebelling against progress and hoplessly at peace with industrial malevolence - so far they are the dominant merchants of that evil industry. Don't get me wrong. this condition has nothing to do with ethnicity or religion it is conceived and nurtured by decadent environment. Treatment. do into others as you want them to do into you. I hope this works.
Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by Osyxcel(m): 3:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

I doubt you read the OP. The said eye witness said the bombers parked their car close to him and walked to where they detonated the bomb.

But he said the vehicles exploded na undecided
Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by Riodiao(m): 3:19pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"PMB is BH, BH is PMB". Quote me anywhere
Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by IbokUtoroh(m): 3:40pm On Oct 04, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

and u didnt read where he said the first vehicle exploded?
is vehicle human?
Re: Nyanya Bombers Came In Two Cars — Bashir Sambo, Petty Trader - Punch Newspaper by likila: 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
lying is a disease

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Buhari Meets With Uk's Chief Of Defence Staff / Igbo Won’t Negotiate On MASSOB Propaganda- Okorocha / Emir Of Kano's Second Daughter Shahida Lamido Set To Wed Prince Baba Ahmed(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.