Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Submission Of Green Cards - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Submission Of Green Cards (6077 Views)

Submission Of Statement Of Account By Corpers. / You Can Now Re-print Your Green Cards On The Nysc Portal(2016) / Printing Of Green Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Submission Of Green Cards by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
Please, someone should confirm if the submission of greencard in our various institutions is true.
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by Paulpaulpaul(m): 1:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
Abdul4trust1:
Please, someone should confirm if the submission of greencard in our various institutions is true.

Na lie joor, what is the essence of paying 3000 naira if everything couldn't be done electronically.
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by HungerBAD: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2015
I apologize if I sound ignorant.

But what is a Green Card? When I served we did not have any kind of card.
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hungerbad, when was your service year?
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by HungerBAD: 1:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Abdul4trust1:
Hungerbad, when was your service year?

Bros it don tay.

1 Like

Re: Submission Of Green Cards by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hungerbad, a greencard is a slip or an acknowledgment of NYSC online registration by prospective corp member. It bears the bio-data of the prospective corp member.
It's an evidence that a prospective corp member has completed his or her registration. And must be printed and submitted in the camp.
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by HungerBAD: 1:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
Abdul4trust1:
Hungerbad, a greencard is a slip or an acknowledgment of NYSC online registration by prospective corp member. It bears the bio-data of the prospective corp member.
It's an evidence that a prospective corp member has completed his or her registration. And must be printed and submitted in the camp.

Okay cool.

2 Likes

Re: Submission Of Green Cards by Lawsimon(m): 3:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
Abdul4trust1:
If what you are saying is anything to go by, how about those who didn't make the payment but have successfully completed their registration and would be waiting for their call up number and call up letter in their respective schools?
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by Abdul4trust1(m): 4:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hungerbad, they will been given their greencards in camp. While their call-up letters will been given to them in their various institutions.
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by yetunsbay(m): 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
HungerBAD:

Okay cool.
will it be printed colored or white/black
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by Abdul4trust1(m): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Which ever
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by 2FlowZ(m): 5:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Who shud sign d greencard and when shud it be signed(date)?
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by Abdul4trust1(m): 6:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
2FlowZ, you
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by Donpizzle(m): 12:31am On Oct 06, 2015
HungerBAD:
I apologize if I sound ignorant.

But what is a Green Card? When I served we did not have any kind of card.

i think its used to travel abroad.cheesy
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by samirnasri(m): 2:56am On Oct 06, 2015
Abdul4trust1:
Abdul4trust1:
Abdul4trust1:
i dont know about other institutions but university of benin requested for theirs.. Though it is not compulsory

1 Like

Re: Submission Of Green Cards by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2015
Samirnasri, thanks
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by Ecclesiastes(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2015
hello, i didnt pay the 3k, do i have to print anything after reg? Pls help, i no want issues
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by callylove(f): 1:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
MY DEAR FRIENDS IS BETTER YOU GO TO SCHOOL AND SUMMIT YOUR GREEN CARD (I.E PRINT OUT) COS I WENT TO MY SCHOOL TO SUMMIT MINE YESERDAY PLEASE IF HAVE NOT YOURS TRY AND DO THAT WE MANY NOT KNOW WHILE THEY NEED IT THANKS
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by Lagusta(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
Nonsense......

Some doctors graduated from the south and are still doing their house job in the north....

How would they go about it

Abeg both nysc and all universities can smoke hashish till their hairs fall off
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by activelyA(f): 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2015
Abdul4trust1:
Please can the been card still be printed after registration closes today?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by Nedjd(m): 12:28am On Oct 17, 2015
Please must the green card pRinted WIth coloured printer?
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by samirnasri(m): 12:34am On Oct 17, 2015
if you mean the copy you would take to camp, then the answer is yes
Nedjd:
Please must the green card pRinted WIth coloured printer?
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by Nedjd(m): 12:41am On Oct 17, 2015
Is it possible to reprint mine please, cos I printed it With black&white, if possible how please?
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by Abdul4trust1(m): 1:45pm On Oct 17, 2015
Nedjd:
Is it possible to reprint mine please, cos I printed it With black&white, if possible how please?
you can still print it now.

1 Like

Re: Submission Of Green Cards by omitooguns(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2015
activelyA:

Please can the been card still be printed after registration closes today?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry

U can Always print it anytime anywhere.... BT Go to camp with it SIGNED by u....
..or u get demobilised wit no apology.
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by omitooguns(m): 3:53pm On Oct 17, 2015
If A Sch is Collecting a Copy of d GREEN CARD then u all should goto ur sch and submit it
...D only reason u didn't no u av 2 submit it is becos....e don tey wen una reach sch last...grin
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by Abdul4trust1(m): 8:59am On Oct 18, 2015
omitooguns:
If A Sch is Collecting a Copy of d GREEN CARD then u all should goto ur sch and submit it
...D only reason u didn't no u av 2 submit it is becos....e don tey wen una reach sch last...grin
Nothing like submission of green cards in school but camp.
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by omitooguns(m): 10:17am On Oct 18, 2015
Abdul4trust1:
Nothing like submission of green cards in school but camp.

sad

make una no mind am o shocked

Schools are collecting a copy of d Green card....U'll say Your own school is nt collecting it.

Advice: Goto ur sch and Check...Schls r collecting a coppy of d green Card.
Re: Submission Of Green Cards by omitooguns(m): 10:25am On Oct 18, 2015
No need to ask why d schs collect a copy of d GREEN CARD from dos who reg online....

Just find a way to send a copy to dem if u can...i personally dont see dat as necessary...bt if dey need it...they should av it.

So send urs...Tru Dispatch, friend or oda means.

D koko b say...Goto ur sch ask if dey need a copy and give dem simple...it doesnt av anytin to do wit ur NYSC REG on camp.

Take D original, Color Print, of d GREEN CARD, signed by u to Camp....U nid it there also.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Telegram Group For NYSC 2023 / Passionat Appeal To The Fg To Deploy More (nysc)members To Boko Haram / A New Nysc Director General Appointed:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.