Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? (2321 Views)

Man Installs Windmill To Generate Electricity, Tired Of Nigeria's Erratic Power / Ebira Youth Congress (EYC) Protest Erratic Power Supply (Photos) / Eight Discos Turns Down 1,337MWH From TCN Despite Erratic Supply To Consumers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? by nickxtra(m): 6:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
We are enjoying almost 20 hours electricity here in Bwari Area Council, Abuja. I was surprised that they did not cut off supply when it was raining
Re: Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? by major466(m): 6:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
MikelEleta:
Has anyone noticed that power supply has gone back to the dark days ever since the sallah celebrations. Please I need some enlightenment on what's happening. When it was good we heard everyday on the news media how the mega watts keep increasing YET this present silence is deafening. Previously we used to hear that poor gas supply or pipeline vandalism was responsible for it but there's nothing like that at present YET the power supply is really bad now. I travelled down to Auchi in Edo last week and my phone was down almost all through my stay and they complained that it started during sallah. I came down to lagos where power supply was very good YET same story till now. Even our generator that we have not used for long has finally been kicked back to life with attendant noise in the neighbourhood. Please does anyone have an inkling of what the problem is Cc lalastical
It appears the Daura born Magician's body language is failing.

1 Like

Re: Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? by major466(m): 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
chukwudi44:
Buhari's body odour has expired!! He now uses aboki perfume
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? by MabraO: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
MikelEleta:
Has anyone noticed that power supply has gone back to the dark days ever since the sallah celebrations. Please I need some enlightenment on what's happening. When it was good we heard everyday on the news media how the mega watts keep increasing YET this present silence is deafening. Previously we used to hear that poor gas supply or pipeline vandalism was responsible for it but there's nothing like that at present YET the power supply is really bad now. I travelled down to Auchi in Edo last week and my phone was down almost all through my stay and they complained that it started during sallah. I came down to lagos where power supply was very good YET same story till now. Even our generator that we have not used for long has finally been kicked back to life with attendant noise in the neighbourhood. Please does anyone have an inkling of what the problem is Cc lalastical

It might be ur area oh
Cos in iyaro Benin city we dey get light 22hrs no be say shuk bird mama fly or lemme say from five junction tru urubi, new Benin dawnson, ring road, obakhavaye nd den Oba palace dey get shege commot for light lest again Lawani tru upper Lawani nd den mission road
Re: Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? by MikelEleta(m): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
biafranking:
i am currently in ajegunle,lagos,i went there with my friend from akwa ibom state.

They said that the power supply is poor here in ajegunle and i have been here for the pass 1hour, no light..

The road network in ajegunle is nothing to write home about.
lagos roads is bad except murtala mohameh road leading to onyingbo is ok and habert macaulay road too.

I was somewhere in alaigbado,AIT road, for the past 4hours,no fvcking light..

gosh..
The zoo must fall biko..
Yet someone was saying Lagos has light. That's what am saying. Since Sallah the light has been terrible. I also live in that Alagbado area

2 Likes

Re: Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? by MikelEleta(m): 6:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
MabraO:

It might be ur area oh
Cos in iyaro Benin city we dey get light 22hrs no be say shuk bird mama fly or lemme say from five junction tru urubi, new Benin dawnson, ring road, obakhavaye nd den Oba palace dey get shege commot for light lest again Lawani tru upper Lawani nd den mission road
Don't know what your saying. I was in Upper Mission Extension around Palace road area for a friends wedding last week and stayed for two days. Same problem and he confirmed it. My brother stays in Uselu close to Efex Executive and confirmed it. The whole of Auchi has the same problem. The fact remains that majority of the areas experience the same problem and it started during the sallah period till now

1 Like

Re: Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? by MabraO: 7:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
MikelEleta:
Don't know what your saying. I was in Upper Mission Extension around Palace road area for a friends wedding last week and stayed for two days. Same problem and he confirmed it. My brother stays in Uselu close to Efex Executive and confirmed it. The whole of Auchi has the same problem. The fact remains that majority of the areas experience the same problem and it started during the sallah period till now

D Areas u mention did u see them in my last comment to u?
I don't say wot I don't know
Moreover I don't know of upper mission extention, uselu or Auchi cos I don't leave there
I only told u about the areas I know
Like I said it might be d areas u mentioned has fault somewhere I advise u report to the nearest phcn office
Re: Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? by ajebuter(f): 7:30pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sveen:
Power supply is very constant in Lagos State.

Not in my hood and I live in Lagos state.

Power has been really bad in palmgroove, shomolu, bariga, gbagada and onipanu axis.

We've not had light in my hood for 2 days and I'm not aware of any damage in my area transformer or stuff

Apparently, nigeria is gradually returing to status quo

Honeymoon is over
Re: Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? by ajebuter(f): 7:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sveen:
Lagos Island. They haven't interrupted it for up to a week. If they eventually do, it won't be out for more than an hour.

Not in pedro and palmgrove

We've not had light since yesterday

I guess the romance is over and back to status que of PHCN
Re: Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? by Sveen: 7:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
ajebuter:

Not in pedro and palmgrove

We've not had light since yesterday

I guess the romance is over and back to status que of PHCN
I outrightly said LAGOS ISLAND.
Re: Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? by ajebuter(f): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
Sveen:
I outrightly said LAGOS ISLAND.

A fi be oh!
Re: Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? by bolanto24(m): 7:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
No light for Bayelsa oooo.
Re: Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? by cyberguy72(m): 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Same thing in warri here.Erratic.We didn't sleep with light last nite
Re: Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? by DMerciful(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
Kukah called it euphoria, dimentia then amnesia
Re: Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? by orimsamsam(m): 8:01pm On Oct 04, 2015
AdeniyiA:

Sorry guy, power supply has gone worse here in my part of Ibadan .
The people in charge play with it as if it were a toy, one wonders if they didn't play with toys while small undecided

cc lalasticlala
were u dey live for Ibadan. Because were am living dere is good supply of electricity
Re: Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:15pm On Oct 04, 2015
The fraud called APC
Re: Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? by erunz(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
LilSmith55:
When Ibadan and Abeokuta, Dey enjoy lite 24/7
I don't know about ibadan o. But abeokuta has the worst power situation, 6hours per day na lite be dat.
Re: Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? by tolexy007(m): 8:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
LilSmith55:
When Ibadan and Abeokuta, Dey enjoy lite 24/7
Oga abeg which Ibadan?
Re: Erratic And Bad Power Supply. What's Happening??? by MikelEleta(m): 8:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
MabraO:

D Areas u mention did u see them in my last comment to u?
I don't say wot I don't know
Moreover I don't know of upper mission extention, uselu or Auchi cos I don't leave there
I only told u about the areas I know
Like I said it might be d areas u mentioned has fault somewhere I advise u report to the nearest phcn office
If the areas has fault like you said is it also the same in majority of lagos. You also heard people complaining of Ibadan, kwara and all over. Which phcn are we reporting to. The fact is that since sallah its bin a trend in majority of the country

(1) (2) (Reply)

Massive Protest In Onitsha Demanding Release Of Nnamdi Kanu (pic) / I And 8 Other Prominent Northerners Collected N53m From Anenih— Yakassai / Massive Defection From Apc To Pdp..saraki And Co

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.