Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,051 members, 7,835,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) (73275 Views)

Fayose Kneels On The Alter, Prays For Nigeria With Apostle Suleman. Photos / Fayose Prostrates To Greet Bamidele Olumilua As He Visits Him At Home(pix / ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by kolaaderin: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"Fayose is greater than awolowo". Quote me anywhere

The two names should never exist in the same context, It's like comparing God with devil u can't do that it's not acceptable. Light and darkness is obviously two different entity while real progressive of blessed memory PA AWOLOWO and first class thug in person of Fayose should never be compared. People like PA Awolowo are yet to join politics as far as Nigeria is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by blackandbold: 5:09pm On Oct 04, 2015
all i know is dat..pay my salaries fayose...all na camouflage
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by toyinid78: 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2015
No tribe does it better dan d yorubas courtesy n humility belongs to dem,igbo land wud develop like ogun state dat many of dem build deir house n pride in if dey give room to real love like yorubas
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by shortgun(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2015
agarawu23:
you don't need to teach me that bro, I was born in a Yoruba land too and I know what we call humility.

Must this man carry camera along to everywhere he Is going ? If he toilet, he go show the whole Nigeria. I just weep for ekiti ppl because this man will use hypocrisy to finish them
Like him or hate him the man is a public figure cameras will always be with him wherever he goes....it is not be his making.
This man has shown countless times that he is a humble person, he has not allowed the seat of gov. to swell his head unlike his counterpart from a southwest state and his handlers who could not recognize the Vice president in a function.
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by eliwa47(m): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
Idobale oun se iwa jo!
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by andyanders: 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
shortgun:

It shows humility.
one day Fayose himself will be a former gov. and a seating gov. maybe a President of a country will kneel before him.
This is one thing that a lot of folks in this administration fail to understand.
That is how a humble person should behave in the presence of their elders. At his position, he is showing the younger generation how one should act when they see their elders.
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by Akinz0126(m): 5:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Explain that scene in a sentence?

Respect is reciprocal.
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by montezz(f): 5:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
tuk2ato:
shey Aregbe dey owe u too ni undecidedshey Aregbe dey owe u too ni
Na so o
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by ohemdave(m): 5:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
agarawu23:
you don't need to teach me that bro, I was born in a Yoruba land too and I know what we call humility.

Must this man carry camera along to everywhere he Is going ? If he toilet, he go show the whole Nigeria. I just weep for ekiti ppl because this man will use hypocrisy to finish them

Anti progress,what is your business?.I love the person of Fayose,you can go and strangle yourself.
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by knowledge4(m): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2015
NO BIG DEAL IN IT
THAT IS NORMAL AMONG THE YORUBA AS A SIGN OF RESPECT TO ELDERS
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by nightmile: 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:

Madam Ezekwesile is greater than Ojukwu 'cos she is not a coward..
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by DBSmember(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The slayer of Fayemi and APC in Ekiti state grin

Just in...
VANGUARD NEWS September 11, 2015
[[1601597766750946]]
B-R-E-A-K-I-N-G NEWS!!!
Everybody Thinks I Am Dead... Boko Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Is NOT Dead...Joins ISSIS. Opens A Facebook Account...

[SEE THE NEW FB PHOTOS & VIDEO LINK→ http:///MUSzEKqnsy ]
[[1602800593297330]]

[[1601597770084279]]
The Nigerian Army and Nigerians were in shock yesterday at the unexpected news report that the leader of the terrorist Islamic sect who was reported to have been killed by the Nigerian soldiers, the so called Imam, Abubakar Shekau, has opened a facebook page where he communicates and exchanges messages with his friends.

In his facebook page. Shekau posted a new Video and some photos of persons suspected to be his Islamic fighters.

It is rather surprising that Shekau, whose group believe that Western Education is haram, is benefiting from Social Media, by having a Facebook profile. Apparently facebook is not haram in Boko Haram's mind.

Visit Abubakar Shekau's facebook Profile page...
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by tuk2ato(m): 5:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
pele dear, i thought he said he had paid all outstanding debt.
montezz:

Na so o
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by tuk2ato(m): 5:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
You dont come across as a Civil Servant, anyways, i thought he had paid all outstanding debt.
montezz:

Na so o
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by montezz(f): 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
tuk2ato:
You dont come across as a Civil Servant, anyways, i thought he had paid all outstanding debt.
He paid jux 2months. Outstanding ko!
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 04, 2015
damton:
You must be deluded.
And adding to deluded... I think he's cracked
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
so wat so special
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by Aarenaija: 5:47pm On Oct 04, 2015
Former Gov of old Ondo state. Pastor Bamidele Olomilua
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Its their culture! Respect it! Mtcheww!
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2015
Its their culture! Respect it! Mtcheww!
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by seunakin231(m): 6:03pm On Oct 04, 2015
No biggie, it's culture down here....
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by bigass123(m): 6:06pm On Oct 04, 2015
I wonder at the rate with which people display stvpidity and ignorance in this generation of ours. Certificated illiterates everywhere.. sad
What do you know about PA Awolowo anyway? Not even OBJ or BAT and their likes can compare to PA Awolowo of blessed memory.
Not to talk of that tout of a governor who uses hoodlums as machinery of self defence. Please state his achievements aside making useless noise in the media. angry
Fayose been compared to PA Awolowo undecided
I weep for the future of this country.. cry

OZAOEKPE:
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by pappilo(m): 6:07pm On Oct 04, 2015
same Fayose that took out a full page advert to wish his elder (72 year old Buhari) dead?

The thug is just playing to the gallery.

Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
Aminat508:
[size=13pt]fayose and awolowo?? Wtf shocked[/size]

IS AWOLOWO A GOD WTF.
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by lukaino(m): 6:22pm On Oct 04, 2015
But i personally think that he should have also removed his cap if truly he wanted to show respect for the man.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by happney65: 6:23pm On Oct 04, 2015
agarawu23:

No be Same time APC dey do?
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by Nwaisuochi(m): 6:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
theV0ice:

Same way Rochas is greater than Azikiwe right?

You are free to quote me too
My friend, Azikiwe is nobody in igboland, FYI! He abandoned his people in their greatest moment of need talking about ONE NIGERIA that will never be. Azikiwe is a Nigerian and not an igboman. He is a saboteur, QED.
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by dokunbam(m): 6:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
Idobale ko se wa
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 04, 2015
quiinnBee:
its culture.
sign of respect cool
HUMILITY IS NO RESPECT. 2MAO, FAYOSE CAN CALL HIM A PAMPER WEARING MAN ,JUST AS HE CALLED HIS OWN MOTHER AND BUHARI.
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by Ojugunrege(f): 6:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Magician1503:
That's the norm in Yoruba land,
We accord respect to whoever deserves it.

Kare Omo ayiye

Kare, abu! Aba ra a gbe wa o!

Ubi sa i te're?
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"
F̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɢ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅"̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅Q̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅

O ye son of man, Where re thy brains?
Re: Fayose Kneels Before Bamidele Olumilua, A Former Ondo State Governor (Photos) by Magician1503(m): 6:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
Ojugunrege:

Kare, abu! Aba ra a gbe wa o!

Ubi sa i te're?

Ehehehe, mo ma pade ara ile ni Nairaland o.

Okun o Ojugunrege.
Ule ria nion ti je Olukosi l'Omuo-ore,
Ubi sai te're l'Ekiti?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photo Of Tinubu Undergoing COVID-19 Test / God Is Against Tinubu’s Victory — Primate Ayodele, Reveals What Will Happen / Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.