Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,355 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Science Versus Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Science Versus Religion (369 Views)

Sarassin Versus Billyonaire / Cultural Theology Versus Religion / Why Nairalanders Lose Faith On The Religion Section Easily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Science Versus Religion by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 04, 2015
In today's show, we look at the things that science and religion have both contributed to mankind as a whole.

i won't be doing the listing - i would want the theists and atheists to both state religion and science respectively have contributed to man's progress as a race.

Begin smiley
Re: Science Versus Religion by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 04, 2015
Please for us to know where your question is heading to kindly describe religion and science.
I requested this because to me science and religion are linked.
We have religion and spirituality. We also have science and spiritual science .
Re: Science Versus Religion by orunto27: 6:20pm On Oct 04, 2015
I agree that Religion covers Science and Art and Pneumatology.
Re: Science Versus Religion by highbee7: 7:46pm On Oct 04, 2015
contrary opinion...I feel every religion that fails to consider science shouldn't be accepted for that we are in the 21st century......If the introduction of gayism is what will stop boko haram from killing Nigerians, if iam the president of this nation, my psychology opinion tells me to welcome that..#soforgivemeGod

(1) (Reply)

Think Of Jesus / The Miracle Of Grace / Home, Floor Decoration Ideas & Decorative Items For Karva Chauth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.