Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

I Have A Glo Sponsored Collabo With Don Jazzy In The Works –d’banj - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have A Glo Sponsored Collabo With Don Jazzy In The Works –d’banj (313 Views)

D'banj Shades Don Jazzy In New Tweet. Fans React / Bbnaija: Efe And Don Jazzy In The Studio (Photo) / Don Jazzy In Red And White Combination, Shows Swag (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Glo Sponsored Collabo With Don Jazzy In The Works –d’banj by KoboUP(m): 6:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
I have a Glo sponsored collabo with Don Jazzy in the works –D’banj

DB records front man, D’banj has revealed he had plans to reunite with Don Jazzy long before TuFace implored them to do a collabo.

According to the singer and entrepreneur, the single has since been in the works and it will be sponsored by telco giant, Globacom.

Speaking with Potpourri, he said: “Glo has said they will sponsor it (the song), even before 2Face begged us. We’re already working on something great that you guys will love; and I guarantee you will hear it very soon.

“I believe that with 2Face saying it that day, it represents the voice of the people. You have to also know that since it’s my 10th year anniversary, it’s also Don Jazzy’s 10th year as well. Don Jazzy is my brother now when it comes to endorsement as Diageo endorsed him too. We can even go on a tour together; what do you think?”

On how he feels when people turn out en-masse to meat him on the streets, he said, “I feel humbled. I mean it’s always like a dream, especially when you know that everything you’ve done is from God, and I always give thanks to God.

I always pray that anytime I come out, it should be better than the last. When I went to Computer Village and everybody came out, it felt surreal. Some came with paintings of me, some were crying; I just felt humbled that I have to keep on doing whatever brought me here. And I will continue even in another 20 years.”

[url] http://www.koboup.com/2015/10/i-have-a-glo-sponsored-collabo-with-don-jazzy-in-the-works-dbanj/ [/url]
Re: I Have A Glo Sponsored Collabo With Don Jazzy In The Works –d’banj by Magician1503(m): 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
As matured guys na.
But both of u should go and get married.
Stop putting Naija girls on a long thing grin

(1) (Reply)

Justin Beiber Arrested For Smoking Marijuana On Stage Again / Chelsea Back Jose Mourinho Despite Poor Start / [VIDEO] Timaya – I Concur Ft. Don Jazzy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.