Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,253 members, 7,829,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

How To Start A Dog Breeding Kennel - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Start A Dog Breeding Kennel (1191 Views)

Autopsy On A Dog That Ate Big Bone (Photos) / Is Dog Breeding That Lucrative? / The Truth We Never Knew About Dog Breeding (for Business Operators). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start A Dog Breeding Kennel by Samwils: 6:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
hi faithful nairalanders am lookin foward to starting a breeding kennel, i wil be breeding mainly purebreed german shepherds. But i dont know how to start it, although i know much about the dog but i need to know how much it will cost me to breed the dogs plsss experts help me.
Re: How To Start A Dog Breeding Kennel by leksmedia: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
Start with owning one first, then you increase the number as your capacity carries
Re: How To Start A Dog Breeding Kennel by Samwils: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
but were can i get purebreed german shepherd cus ah was tinking of importing
Re: How To Start A Dog Breeding Kennel by IRoyalkennel(m): 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Samwils:
but were can i get purebreed german shepherd cus ah was tinking of importing

Well, if u feel u have enough $ to import a dog its a good idea plus it will encourage people to buy puppy from ur litter since its imported and has paper for proof..

But I will also advice u, to buy from the breeders who has pure pedigree breed here...we have many breeders with good GSD on petlander also...
Re: How To Start A Dog Breeding Kennel by arcbay(m): 10:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
Samwils:
hi faithful nairalanders am lookin foward to starting a breeding kennel, i wil be breeding mainly purebreed german shepherds. But i dont know how to start it, although i know much about the dog but i need to know how much it will cost me to breed the dogs plsss experts help me.
Bro, dog breeding is not a one day job, it begins with responsible dog ownership...

Get a pure bred female dog, raise her with love and care. When you've excelled in dog ownership, you can then start thinking of mating the b1tch and making offsprings from her.

But I'll advice u start with a light breed, a pet breed preferably. They're easy to maintain and raise.

Whatever breed u choose to get first, make sure it's purebred and seek advice before u settle for one.

(1) (Reply)

Anybody Wanna Dispose Any Dog / QUALITY Great Dane And Labrador Pups L. See Details / College Of Veterinary Medicine MOUAU Rabies Awareness Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.