Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Seun Kuti Meets 2-time Grammy Award Winner Angelique Kidjo (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Kuti Meets 2-time Grammy Award Winner Angelique Kidjo (photo) (867 Views)

Davido Poses With Angelique Kidjo In South Africa As Fans Slam Him Over Tagbo / Sikiru Adepoju: Throwback Pictures Of A Two-time Grammy Award Winning Nigerian / Photo: Femi Kuti Meets Jackie Chan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun Kuti Meets 2-time Grammy Award Winner Angelique Kidjo (photo) by JOOHEL: 7:16pm On Oct 04, 2015
Afrobeat musician, Seun Kuti and 2-time Grammy award winner Angelique
Kidjo were spotted in France.
The Son of Afrobeat legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti shared the photo with the
caption below...

'saw my African mother today Angelique Kidjo and she just loved my kinabuti
jacket, I had to let go. Hehehehe. Me love my jacket but I love mama more'.

Source: www.trezzy2..nl/2015/10/seun-kuti-
meets-2-time-grammy-award.html?m=1

Re: Seun Kuti Meets 2-time Grammy Award Winner Angelique Kidjo (photo) by HungerBAD: 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2015
Nice.

1 Like

Re: Seun Kuti Meets 2-time Grammy Award Winner Angelique Kidjo (photo) by Republlican(f): 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
:Dwe will always be indebted to you for the song "We are one" cry cry

You made us proud to say "We are Africans"

Love you kiss
Re: Seun Kuti Meets 2-time Grammy Award Winner Angelique Kidjo (photo) by Justice28(m): 7:25pm On Oct 04, 2015
.nice one though cheesy
Re: Seun Kuti Meets 2-time Grammy Award Winner Angelique Kidjo (photo) by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:27pm On Oct 04, 2015
ѕσ? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Seun Kuti Meets 2-time Grammy Award Winner Angelique Kidjo (photo) by tpiander: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Seun Kuti Meets 2-time Grammy Award Winner Angelique Kidjo (photo) by hatux: 7:59pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cool
Re: Seun Kuti Meets 2-time Grammy Award Winner Angelique Kidjo (photo) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 04, 2015
Cheerful giver grin grin grin
Re: Seun Kuti Meets 2-time Grammy Award Winner Angelique Kidjo (photo) by kay29000(m): 8:39pm On Oct 04, 2015
Hmm! 2 time Grammy award winner? I didn't know that.

And about letting go of his jacket, I remember having to let go of my favorite polo top back in school days. This girl I liked walked up to me and said she loved my top and would love to have it. I laughed, but the girl was really serious. I ended up taking it off and handing it over to her. It was tough, but it paid off later on.
Re: Seun Kuti Meets 2-time Grammy Award Winner Angelique Kidjo (photo) by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2015
JOOHEL:
Afrobeat musician, Seun Kuti and 2-time Grammy award winner Angelique
Kidjo were spotted in France.
The Son of Afrobeat legend, Fela Anikulapo Kuti shared the photo with the
caption below...
'saw my African mother today Angelique Kidjo and she just loved my kinabuti
jacket, I had to let go. Hehehehe. Me love my jacket but I love mama more'.

Bros put the source of ur news na
Re: Seun Kuti Meets 2-time Grammy Award Winner Angelique Kidjo (photo) by JOOHEL: 8:53pm On Oct 04, 2015
kay29000:
Hmm! 2 time Grammy award winner? I didn't know that.

And about letting go of his jacket, I remember having to let go of my favorite polo top back in school days. This girl I liked walked up to me and said she loved my top and would love to have it. I laughed, but the girl was really serious. I ended up taking it off and handing it over to her. It was tough, but it paid off later on.
Lol
Nice.
Re: Seun Kuti Meets 2-time Grammy Award Winner Angelique Kidjo (photo) by JOOHEL: 8:54pm On Oct 04, 2015
Re: Seun Kuti Meets 2-time Grammy Award Winner Angelique Kidjo (photo) by Mztarstrechy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2015
JOOHEL:

Okay!
www.trezzy2..nl/2015/10/seun-kuti-meets-2-time-grammy-award.html?m=1

This nt the right place to add ur source.It should be part of the message u posted.Modify the original post and add it under it.That is how to post in nairaland
Re: Seun Kuti Meets 2-time Grammy Award Winner Angelique Kidjo (photo) by JOOHEL: 9:21pm On Oct 04, 2015
Mztarstrechy:
This nt the right place to add ur source.It should be part of the message u posted.Modify the original post and add it under it.That is how to post in nairaland

Thanks bro!

(1) (Reply)

Yippee Happy Birthday Champagnepapi / My Opinion On The Cause Of Basketmouth And Freeze Diss / Flavour Denies Being Married To Sandra Okagbue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.