Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! (1345 Views)

Euro2012: Football Fan Dies After Going Eleven Nights Without Sleep / Messi's Courage Amidst About 4 Defenders Of Real Madrid / Who Will Be The Next King Of Real Madrid? Cr7 Or Kaka? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! by Krasid(m): 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2015
I was expecting Madrid to thrash Atletico and was overconfident about it.I was so boastful to my barca friends that I placed a bet.Only for Atletico to get a late goal and tie the match.I am so depressed that I can't sleep.Why, Arbeloa? Why? embarassed

Re: I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! by barrycute: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2015
grin
Re: I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! by rozayx5(m): 9:44pm On Oct 04, 2015
Krasid:
I was expecting Madrid to thrash Atletico and was overconfident about it.I was so boastful to my barca friends that I placed a bet.Only for Atletico to get a late goal and tie the match.I am so depressed that I can't sleep.Why Arbeloa? Why? embarassed

homesteady bykebyke tonyebarcanista honeric01 sebod
Re: I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:57pm On Oct 04, 2015
Madrid is useless
rozayx5:

Re: I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! by Krasid(m): 10:02pm On Oct 04, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Madrid is useless
We are better than Barca this season.
Re: I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2015
rozayx5:

Hehehehe cheesy..I love A.Madrid. grin
Re: I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Krasid:
We are better than Barca this season.

Oh yh, but with same points despite barca having 6 players sidelined. You should be very proud. U r yet to taste the summit past one week. How great your team really is
Re: I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! by parrotibaba(m): 8:05am On Oct 05, 2015
Krasid:
I was expecting Madrid to thrash Atletico and was overconfident about it.I was so boastful to my barca friends that I placed a bet.Only for Atletico to get a late goal and tie the match.I am so depressed that I can't sleep.Why, Arbeloa? Why? embarassed
grin grin grin

I was like u b4, when football affected me ,the 2009 UCL final against barca that man utd lost, i couldn't eat my food again but u hv to see this as an entertainment n nothing more. It's like watching a movie n after it's done, it's done. You move on to the next match. I gat bigger things to worry about than having sleepless nights cos of the team I support.
Re: I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! by Krasid(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2015
parrotibaba:
grin grin grin

I was like u b4, when football affected me ,the 2009 UCL final against barca that man utd lost, i couldn't eat my food again but u hv to see this as an entertainment n nothing more. It's like watching a movie n after it's done, it's done. You move on to the next match. I gat bigger things to worry about than having sleepless nights cos of the team I support.
Not easy bro.I have gotten too attached to Madrid.My bone marrow is producing excess white blood cells because of this.I can't endure another trophyless season oo.
Re: I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! by Tval(m): 8:59am On Oct 05, 2015
Wetin make we Chelsea fans come do grin
Re: I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! by Chestar5(f): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2015
Everybody want to make fp with silly threads, first it was chelsea, then man u now real too but it wont work tongueundecided
Re: I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! by parrotibaba(m): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2015
Krasid:
Not easy bro.I have gotten too attached to Madrid.My bone marrow is producing excess white blood cells because of this.I can't endure another trophyless season oo.
bro it's easy, yes you'll feel bad when your team loses but immediately the match finishes, everything else does for me. You just have to see it as a channel of entertainment n nothing more.
Re: I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! by Krasid(m): 10:05am On Oct 05, 2015
Tval:
Wetin make we Chelsea fans come do grin
Honestly If I was a Chelsea fan, I would have lost interest in football and switch to Basketball or Rugby.
Re: I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! by Krasid(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2015
parrotibaba:
bro it's easy, yes you'll feel bad when your team loses but immediately the match finishes, everything else does for me. You just have to see it as a channel of entertainment n nothing more.
The only way would be to watch football as a neutral or stop watching football and I can't do both.
Re: I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! by gustav25: 1:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hahhahaa .....krasid
I wonder how you will feel if barca wins laliga again this season
Re: I Can't Sleep Because Of Real Madrid.Help!!! by parrotibaba(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Krasid:
The only way would be to watch football as a neutral or stop watching football and I can't do both.
you just have to try bro, else na HBP de wait for u grin

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Pictures Between Arsenal Vs Liverpool.. / Who Should Win Uefa Best Player In Europe 2010-2011 Award? / Leo Messi to receive the Golden Boot Today (Wednesday)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.