Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,829,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) (23189 Views)

Wizkid And Davido Hug At 30 Billion Concert (Photos) / Basketmouth's Lord Of The Ribs Comedy Concert To Hold On 30th Of September 2017 / Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by adewalle1(m): 7:21am On Oct 05, 2015
are this celebrity celebrating the comedian? or the comedian celebratn the celeb, don't understand again o
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38am On Oct 05, 2015
But what is pregnant Amaechi doing there,him too nah comedian/celebrity
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by lekan29ice(m): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2015
Ameachi my man
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by Tapout(m): 7:40am On Oct 05, 2015
quiinnBee:
what is seyi shay wearing??

veil grin
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:41am On Oct 05, 2015
Where's Mama Peace?
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by Mufasa27(m): 7:50am On Oct 05, 2015
Lol see ameachi pot belle, and they say dis guy nor embezzle funds for river state, wetin come full him belle
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by mustiiz(m): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2015
quiinnBee:
Gown
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by Adexchelsea19(m): 7:56am On Oct 05, 2015
2baba u be my baba all my life...Tuale!!!
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by kuljayms1(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2015
quiinnBee:
Cloth
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by Maxwell279(m): 8:01am On Oct 05, 2015
Kai! Sheyi shay, with all the rove I roving you, you chosing to disgracing publicly with this gown.
Diaris God oooo.
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by fleksy: 8:16am On Oct 05, 2015
2baba dressed like a fulani herdsman
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 05, 2015
I love the way Annie takes charge of her man; she's so sweet!
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by Slaw12: 8:40am On Oct 05, 2015
Ameachi just fall my hands Rocking black belt on a brown shoes shocked
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 8:54am On Oct 05, 2015
quiinnBee:

u now a major contender for d post of ftc smiley

kip it up dearie
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by Sarhamsyn(m): 9:01am On Oct 05, 2015
pretydiva:
Is rotimi one of d comedians 2 perform ni
jamb question😜
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by Dramadiddy(m): 9:15am On Oct 05, 2015
I'm sure all these celebs must have paid 1million naira for tables as them no wan fall their hand.. Hmm basketmouth don hammer
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2015
adedayourt:

u now a major contender for d post smiley
kip it up dearie
lol you stalking me now? tongue
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by sholay2011(m): 9:38am On Oct 05, 2015
Is Seyi Shay carrying a mop on her head or what? undecided
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2015
quiinnBee:

lol you stalking me now? tongue

i aint dear
got better tins taking up my time dan stalkin u smiley
opened d thread on fp nd saw u ftc cool
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2015
adedayourt:

i aint dear got better tins taking up my time dan stalkin u smiley opened d thread on fp nd saw u ftc cool
was kidding tho smiley
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by naijaboiy: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2015
quiinnBee:
Thank God you saw it too lipsrsealed
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by adedayourt(m): 10:34am On Oct 05, 2015
quiinnBee:

was kidding tho smiley
so now am stalkin u officially, tongue
deal with it!

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Thank God you saw it too lipsrsealed
lol your sig tho.
is that what your girl did to you?
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 11:29am On Oct 05, 2015
Bovi is a fine man shaaa...
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by Perfectwazobia: 1:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bovi's look alone makes me laugh... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by naijaboiy: 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
quiinnBee:

lol your sig tho.
is that what your girl did to you?
Lol, who knows? smiley
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by naijaboiy: 4:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Bovi is a fine man shaaa...
Hmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by iamkingzlee(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hmmm lipsrsealed
Gerrarahia!! this aint gay ish grin
Re: Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) by naijaboiy: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Gerrarahia!! this aint gay ish grin
I hear you sir! :-x

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yomi Fabiyi Reacts To Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice's Sex For Role Accusation / Victoria Fetuga Obituary: Iyabo Ojo Announces Mother's Burial Arrangements / Ufedo Sunshine Wedding Photos: Movie Or Real? Fans Are Curious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.