Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Educating Your Child About Right Living - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Educating Your Child About Right Living (348 Views)

Sex Education: Parents, Don’t Shy Away From Educating Your Children / Can You Send Your Child To This School ? (Photo) / Educating Your Child About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Educating Your Child About Right Living by RichieF27: 2:45am On Oct 05, 2015
I have read a lot of stories on nairaland about sex and relationship..but as a parent or elder one the best we can do is to educate our ward on this things and not to shy a way like most parents do in pretense of not to spoil the kids but I will tell you what I observed in the present day child what I never knew when I was 10, surprisingly a child of 7 knows that.. When I was still very young I think I was in Jss 3 then a friend came to my house, when he came we sat and was discussing but we were just talking normal talk because my dad was in then my dad noticed we were kind of coding talk he came out dressed and told me he was going out..I never knew he left the back door open then he left I never knew he went through the back door and went into his room..as soon as he left we changed our topic we started talking about girls it was still innocent then but I was curios to know how sex feels and the pleasures so I do talk to my friends more about it because I believe it was safe and you know friends now what they will do is to advice you to do it and not how it's done we talked for about an hour before changing the topic not knowing my dad heard everything but he kept mute..when we started talking about football my dad came out of his room mehn we were both shocked and i asked my dad I thought he went out he said yes he just came in now not long i wasn't really my self my friend immediately told me guy I done dey go we go see for field he left.i was very worried knowing the kind of person my dad is but I wasn't really sure if he heard anything or not.at night when we were both eating my old man just said I heard what you and your friend was talking about mehn food no gree go inside my mouth again.i just kept mute I couldn't say a word all I was just doing was looking for a way to run out incase he wants to pound me but surprisingly he just said you re a man and we are not together always..you go to school in the morning and I don't go there with you I don't know what you do in school but what I will say to you is that premarital sex is a sin and if you by any chance want to do it use condom if you don't see don't do Aids is real and the day you give woman belle that they you stop school and know the kind of persons dad is he keeps his word ..does word sank into me I was scared even the arrangement I had for a date I cancelled I always do remember that word and the street i grew up from most guys has kids even before there were through with secondary school including that my friend that was advising me to try it ..I never forgot the advice even after I lost him years back...it's better we educate our kids our selfs than allow outsiders do the teaching for us thanks ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Educating Your Child About Right Living by hendrixxx(m): 2:49am On Oct 05, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Registration Is Still On For Ukrainian Universties / Obafemi Awolowo University 2015/2016 Admission First And Second List Is Out Chec / Admission For Preparatory Department In Ukrainian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.