Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

No ONE Has Been Able To Solve This PUZZLE - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / No ONE Has Been Able To Solve This PUZZLE (1206 Views)

A Prisoner Dies In Cell: Who Can Solve This Puzzle? / Can You Solve This Puzzle About Places In Lagos? / Solve This Puzzle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No ONE Has Been Able To Solve This PUZZLE by Artnass(m): 3:13am On Oct 05, 2015
NL, I hail o.

There is this puzzle that I've been trying to solve for quite sometimes now, and I've asked so many people for answers, still no one has been able to solve it, that's why I just say make I bring am to the elders.

Here goes the Kweshion.

There are 3 disabled friends.
One is a blind man, One is a Cripple and the Last one is Deaf and dumb.

The Blind is the only married man among them - and the wife isn't a disabled person.

The Cripple is now side-dating (concubine) the blind man wife.

Then one day, the Cripple and Wife of the blind man are having s.ex and the Deaf and dumb was just passing by, and he caught them.

How is he going going to explaing what he saw to the blind man.
No third parties.

Answers please.
Re: No ONE Has Been Able To Solve This PUZZLE by trapQ: 3:17am On Oct 05, 2015
If this is the reason why you're up at 3:00am then you need JESUS.

Funny story tho wink
Artnass:
NL, I hail o.

There is this puzzle that I've been trying to solve for quite sometimes now, and I've asked so many people for answers, still no one has been able to solve it, that's why I just say make I bring am to the elders.

Here goes the Kweshion.

There are 3 disabled friends.
One is a blind man, One is a Cripple and the Last one is Deaf and dumb.

The Blind is the only married man among them - and the wife isn't a disabled person.

The Cripple is now side-dating (concubine) the blind man wife.

Then one day, the Cripple and Wife of the blind man are having s.ex and the Deaf and dumb was just passing by, and he caught them.

How is he going going to explaing what he saw to the blind man.
No third parties.

Answers please.
Re: No ONE Has Been Able To Solve This PUZZLE by harristo(m): 3:36am On Oct 05, 2015
It is only if the deaf and dumb aint friends with the blind man that he won't be able to explain what he saw to him.
If they are truly friends they would have a way of communicating with each other.

Duhh the only way a man who can't speak can communicate with a blind man is through the use of written words - one the blind man can read with his hands.
Re: No ONE Has Been Able To Solve This PUZZLE by Applaner: 4:30am On Oct 05, 2015
rubbish
Re: No ONE Has Been Able To Solve This PUZZLE by oshe11: 5:30am On Oct 05, 2015
ask google, dere is a reason it is kalled 'search engine' n I bliv its in ur phone
Re: No ONE Has Been Able To Solve This PUZZLE by dejt4u(m): 6:02am On Oct 05, 2015
For 2 people or things to be friends, communicatn must exist btw them.. So, hw are they communicatin before?
Re: No ONE Has Been Able To Solve This PUZZLE by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 11, 2015
Re: No ONE Has Been Able To Solve This PUZZLE by Drfash(f): 1:45am On Oct 14, 2015
u av a very good i.q @o.p buh u re using it d wrong way , y nt try nd make good scientific questions by ursef nd try to find answers through experiments nd logical think, there is a bright future ahead of u

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At This Picture / Help Cross The Witches! / Say It And Prove It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.