Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,596 members, 7,816,481 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Shiloh 2015 Heaven On Earth Live Telecast - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shiloh 2015 Heaven On Earth Live Telecast (1497 Views)

Shiloh 2015: Updates & Full Transcript Of Bishop David Oyedepo's Messages / Shiloh 2015 Live Update / Shiloh 2015 From Glory To Glory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shiloh 2015 Heaven On Earth Live Telecast by chapatti: 3:43am On Oct 05, 2015
For those who have not been to Shiloh a yearly event hosted by Living Faith Church AKA Winners Chapel, then you are missing a lot. This yearly event is usually held at Faith Tabernacle Canaan
Land Ota, Nigeria. The presiding Pastor of the church is Bishop David Oyedepo who have the biggest church hall in the world. As it is currently, he is the richest pastor in the world with net worth over 150 dollars. bishop

According to Bishop David Oyedepo, God gave him a mandate to set the captives free from operations of the devil through the preaching and teaching of the word of Faith. Bishop David Oyedepo is a man full of the spirit of God and through him mighty exploits have been done by the operation of the spirit of faith.

You can also like this >>> Bishop David Oyedepo Biography And Shocking Life History

According to the mandate to God's servant, it covers every facets of the human existence. This is the liberation to liberate all destinies that have been afflicted, battered, beaten, that have been tattered and that have been deformed, subsequently being in great agonies, pains and constant crying.

Let's read up the Divine Mandate: “The hour has come to liberate the world from all oppressions of the devil through the preaching of the word of faith, and I am sending you to undertake this task.”

As it were, Shiloh is a mountain of divine encounter meant for the salvation of souls, healing and deliverance and a set time of Astounding and astonishing Miracles and Testimonies of Liberation of humanity across the globe. I will be sharing some short testimonies from people who had encountered diverse kinds of miracle by having a divine encounter with Shiloh.
for the complete article, click >>> Shiloh 2015
Re: Shiloh 2015 Heaven On Earth Live Telecast by SQLmastar(m): 4:04am On Oct 05, 2015
I wanna marry this year, but No woman yet… cry
Re: Shiloh 2015 Heaven On Earth Live Telecast by newspapers: 11:00am On Oct 19, 2015
SQLmastar:

God can do it at shiloh 2015 http://www.shiloh2015.com/shiloh-2015-winners-chapel-encounters/
Re: Shiloh 2015 Heaven On Earth Live Telecast by Nobody: 2:44am On Dec 05, 2015
shiloh 2015 live streaming and broadcast from all from here
http://naijaportal.com.ng/shiloh-2015-live-broadcast-winners-chapel-from-glory-to-glory/
Re: Shiloh 2015 Heaven On Earth Live Telecast by grad2012(f): 3:01am On Dec 05, 2015
SQLmastar:
don't worry u will by GODs grace #hugs
Re: Shiloh 2015 Heaven On Earth Live Telecast by mekzyjoe(m): 3:50pm On Dec 05, 2015
Re: Shiloh 2015 Heaven On Earth Live Telecast by Ladyzinny: 8:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
By what time on 8?

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua Predicted/prophesied/saw The Paris Terror Attack / IS There Any Evidence of Twins And Dwarfs In The Bible Or Koran? / Is It Okay To Wear This To Church?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.