Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) (35954 Views)

Akon And One Of His Wives Step Out Together (Photos) / Basketmouth, Bovi, Helen Paul Storm Ibadan For Glo Laffta Fest 2nd Edition- Pics / Celebrities At Basketmouth's Lords Of The Ribs Comedy Concert (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 05, 2015
Nothing special.
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by Dennis07(m): 9:17am On Oct 05, 2015
H
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by Fortunate017(m): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2015
Which of them is Bovi's wife?
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by dfinancial(m): 9:18am On Oct 05, 2015
:-XThe yellow one resemble my x
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by Dennis07(m): 9:19am On Oct 05, 2015
Which of them is Elsie?
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by Missmossy(f): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2015
I reserve my comment grin
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by NobleAky(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2015
naijaboiy:
The one on the gown is hot. smiley
can it boil water for my coffee, there is total blackout here and my generator got fuel tank leakage?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by naijaboiy: 9:26am On Oct 05, 2015
NobleAky:
can it boil water for my coffee, there is total blackout here and my generator got fuel tank leakage?
Can the sun do that too?

I don't think so but it's still hot. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by marioxklusiv(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2015
grin AY own suppose to b there
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by Anamachi3(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2015
undecided undecided are they part of"lord of the Ribs show or what?[color
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by NobleAky(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Can the sun do that too?

I don't think so but it's still hot. smiley
yes through solar powered heater!
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by naijaboiy: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2015
NobleAky:
yes through solar powered heater!
Good!

You have a solution to your problem then. smiley

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by NobleAky(m): 9:34am On Oct 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Good!

You have a solution to your problem then. smiley
no it's cloudy here...may likely rain...
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by naijaboiy: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2015
NobleAky:
no it's cloudy here...may likely rain...
Then wait till the sun comes out. smiley

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 05, 2015
webshopng1:
k

Wen there is money

you will be stepping anyhow you like
Abi o
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by NobleAky(m): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2015
naijaboiy:

Then wait till the sun comes out. smiley
it's urgent pls
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by Jennifer89(f): 9:40am On Oct 05, 2015
who say money no good?
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by TeamSimple(m): 9:49am On Oct 05, 2015
AngryNigerian:
***wakes up, then yawns and stretches***

...still looking for the style that they stepped out with
They are just like the Normal Ngozi, Sade, Ekatte that we see on our campuses.
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by oluxy(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2015
wow! each time I see this good celebrities wives, am truly happy for them because Na God...
I pray they help less fortune ladies around the with skill n provide in the power to less peeps..

if u attain height in life or marry millionaire or billionnaira in life, not ur doing but God..
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by MrCork: 9:55am On Oct 05, 2015
obiremy:
The pretty wives of comedians Basketmouth and Bovi,Elsie and Kris respectively stepped out in style for Lord of the Ribs. The annual show by Basketmouth was held last night at Eko Hotels in Lagos

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/bovi-and-basketmouths-wives-step-out-in.html
angry

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by MrCork: 9:57am On Oct 05, 2015
obiremy:
The pretty wives of comedians Basketmouth and Bovi,Elsie and Kris respectively stepped out in style for Lord of the Ribs. The annual show by Basketmouth was held last night at Eko Hotels in Lagos

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/10/bovi-and-basketmouths-wives-step-out-in.html

...BUT DONT U PEOPLE HAV LIGHTSKIN FEMALES IN THAT GADEMMM NIGERIA PLACE? (No ofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by emeka2847: 10:05am On Oct 05, 2015
Which one be Bovi own, and which one be Basketmouth own.
We need to be informed before we comment grin grin grin
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by OyinMIXmola(f): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2015
Buriful babes,buriful wifeys..I wish.......
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by Missonas(f): 11:13am On Oct 05, 2015
webshopng1:
k
Wen there is money
Exactly! Even on people's head
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by jbaby265(f): 1:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
@op na wa to you o...who is who na

abi u know write descriptive essay for school..how we wan take diffirentiate them
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by Princesschi(f): 1:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
Flawless
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by SHEEGO2015(m): 2:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
webshopng1:
k
Wen there is money

wasere babatunde oladipupo.....i dey fl u
Re: Basketmouth & Bovi's Wives Step Out In Style For 'Lord Of The Ribs' Show(pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Wetin make we come do naw?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Shows Off Her Dabbing Skills In New Photo / Blossom Chukwujekwu & Maureen Esisi's Pre-wedding Photos / Cindy Okafor Survives Car Accident On Her 25th Birthday (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.