Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

Munachi Abii Say's She Wants It In her bum! Naughty Girl! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii Say's She Wants It In her bum! Naughty Girl! (1229 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche / Linda Ikeji Poses With Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria, Fans Say She’s Cuter / Tiwa Savage Slays In Mini Skirt That Transformed Her "Bum Bum" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii Say's She Wants It In her bum! Naughty Girl! by Palmwinetapper: 7:17am On Oct 05, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue :PP
The 27 year old ex beauty queen was not shy to show us her freaky sex side! Bad girl!

Re: Munachi Abii Say's She Wants It In her bum! Naughty Girl! by bewla(m): 7:22am On Oct 05, 2015
yoppy
Re: Munachi Abii Say's She Wants It In her bum! Naughty Girl! by Palmwinetapper: 7:46am On Oct 05, 2015
bewla:
yoppy
Warus dat
Re: Munachi Abii Say's She Wants It In her bum! Naughty Girl! by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 05, 2015
[size=15pt]FFUCK ME IN THE AS.S TONIGHT [/size]
Re: Munachi Abii Say's She Wants It In her bum! Naughty Girl! by bewla(m): 7:56am On Oct 05, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
Warus dat
u follow me come
Re: Munachi Abii Say's She Wants It In her bum! Naughty Girl! by Fkforyou(m): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2015
lol....so true, internet dey make person turn to pervert, I bet 90% go say the wrong thing too...

(1) (Reply)

Dr Sid Congratulates His Former VC Who Is Now Nigeria’s Health Minister / Asa Looks Like A Teenager (photo) / Empress Njamah Goes Blonde As She Parties With Kcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.