Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Wordpress Giveaway - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Wordpress Giveaway (1269 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Giveaway by datoms: 9:40am On Oct 05, 2015
Please I will keep this short. If you are into Wordpress, drop your email or send a mail to thomasokeyson@gmail.com
I have a package for you. A package you've Been looking for. So be fast and let not this opportunity pass you by as I will only accept the first 20 people after which. I will close the thread.

Please be informed that this is only for Wordpress developers and lovers of Wordpress too. If you have no connection with Wordpress, then I'm afraid to say, but this is not for you. Thanks

Awaiting your emails
Re: Wordpress Giveaway by fattbabakay(m): 11:51am On Oct 05, 2015
I shud just come here and drop email address widout no clue of whatsoever u wanna send me?? Adjust ursef man

1 Like

Re: Wordpress Giveaway by datoms: 3:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
fattbabakay:
I shud just come here and drop email address widout no clue of whatsoever u wanna send me?? Adjust ursef man

You know I'm not going to do anything with your mail. Believe me if I disclose it here, I might recieve more than enough request and not attending to some people might make them feel I am not genuine.
So if you need it I suggest you drop your mail or send me a mail(my mail is written above). But if you feel it's not genuine, you might as well forget about it.

I'm very sorry if I'm not writing what you expect to see, but that's the truth. If you don't find it convenient, please forgive me
Re: Wordpress Giveaway by datoms: 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
This thread came in this morning, 6-10-2015. Ten people already sent their emails. We are left with ten more people. Ensure to be among the ten so that this package won't pass you by
Re: Wordpress Giveaway by talk2hb1(m): 10:05am On Oct 06, 2015
datoms:
This thread came in this morning, 6-10-2015. Ten people already sent their emails. We are left with ten more people. Ensure to be among the ten so that this package won't pass you by
Yeah, some people can stake their mother on nairabet.
I aint dropping no shit of me mail, clandestine free stuffs Of yours is expensive.
Re: Wordpress Giveaway by meggaable: 12:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
Okay my email....meggaable@yahoo.com
Re: Wordpress Giveaway by datoms: 4:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
5 to go
Re: Wordpress Giveaway by Jelo4kul(m): 4:59pm On Oct 06, 2015
Jelo4kul@yahoo.com
Re: Wordpress Giveaway by Opistorincos(m): 6:36pm On Oct 07, 2015
datoms:
5 to go

opistorincos@gmail.com
Re: Wordpress Giveaway by wyserose: 5:23am On Oct 08, 2015
wyseking@gmail.com
Re: Wordpress Giveaway by datoms: 1:33am On Oct 10, 2015
Applicants complete, thread closed.
Please I want to plead with all the people that sent Thier emails directly to me or here on NL. Be patience, your package will be sent to you on Sunday, 11-10-2015
Re: Wordpress Giveaway by mwhy(m): 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2015
Muyiwa.lusi@gmail.com
Re: Wordpress Giveaway by omitusaf(m): 11:39pm On Oct 16, 2015
datoms:
Please I will keep this short. If you are into Wordpress, drop your email or send a mail to thomasokeyson@gmail.com
I have a package for you. A package you've Been looking for. So be fast and let not this opportunity pass you by as I will only accept the first 20 people after which. I will close the thread.

Please be informed that this is only for Wordpress developers and lovers of Wordpress too. If you have no connection with Wordpress, then I'm afraid to say, but this is not for you. Thanks

Awaiting your emails

omitusaf@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Teach Yourself Python / MAC Photo Recovery / Game Developer Needed For A Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.