Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Updates And News - Gaming (392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Updates And News (310675 Views)

PES 2017 Update 1.03 Adds New Stadiums, New Kits, & Updates To Players' Faces / Best Of Ps3 Games Available Here. (cfw Updates And Support From Me Included) / Sony Playstation 4 'neo' Release Date And News On September 7. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Updates And News by typicalgamer(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2020
CharlesJok3r:
CEO and President of MSI, Sheng-Chang Chiang, Dies After Falling From Building

https://esportsobserver.com/msi-ceo-chaing-dies-in-fall-from-building/

shocked shocked shocked this is really heart

Beht all this Asians know how to scale building when things fallout
Re: Updates And News by Lana1(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2020
I hope say hakinze dey alright sha!!
Re: Updates And News by typicalgamer(m): 11:15am On Jul 14, 2020
Lana1:
I hope say hakinze dey alright sha!!

Me too I hope he's alright

Hakinze00 where are you
Re: Updates And News by typicalgamer(m): 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2020
Abeg who get hakinze00 number should give me o I really miss this dude
Re: Updates And News by typicalgamer(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2020
Bimadek pls bring back hakinze00 or tell us where he is

He's seriously being missed on this thread

1 Like

Re: Updates And News by hakinze00(m): 4:58am On Jul 28, 2020
Thank you all.... Just want to use these to make u all know I am doing well .... just decided to take a break from updating this thread due to my time demanding new job, I might decide to continue much later in future but for now take it easy guys..

5 Likes

Re: Updates And News by LucemFerre: 12:09pm On Jul 28, 2020
hakinze00:
Thank you all.... Just want to use these to make u all know I am doing well .... just decided to take a break from updating this thread due to my time demanding new job, I might decide to continue much later in future but for now take it easy guys..

Glad to hear about your job man... congrats and all da best. Do ya thing
Re: Updates And News by typicalgamer(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2020
hakinze00:

Bro I miss you big time

Congrats

You no buy us beer for the new job when you get not fair o

1 Like

Re: Updates And News by udy4real(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2020
Please How do I check the size (gb)of my ps3?
Re: Updates And News by Kaycee7(m): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2020
hakinze00:
Phew!! You had us worried there for a minute, bro.
Congratulations on the new job.

1 Like

Re: Updates And News by KingKai: 11:53pm On Jul 28, 2020
Kaycee7:
Phew!! You had us worried there for a minute, bro.
Congratulations on the new job.
Minute keh, it's been like 2 months +... cheesy
Anyway congrats on your job man

1 Like

Re: Updates And News by DOBOEFEMENA: 3:01pm On Aug 05, 2020
hakinze00:
I didn't get any mail but it is a free world bro...

please drop your email so i can contact you. Thank you.
Re: Updates And News by ekoson95(m): 5:37pm On Aug 15, 2020
iyk1:
Am i the only Oculus Quest user is Nigeria?

Please tell me about your experience using the Oculus Quest, because am about to buy it, but having cold feet. The cost, set up, purchasing games and the immersion. I'll be grateful. Thanks
Re: Updates And News by MrDojo(m): 12:27pm On Sep 22, 2020
Missing your updates Hakinze00 cry cry cry

Stay safe everyone.

2 Likes

Re: Updates And News by typicalgamer(m): 9:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
MrDojo:

Stay safe everyone.

Don't make me cry pls

1 Like

Re: Updates And News by cao(f): 12:39pm On Oct 14, 2020
typicalgamer:

Don't make me cry pls
Mind yourself, fear catch me small.
Re: Updates And News by CaptMarvel(m): 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2020
MrDojo:

Stay safe everyone.
bro watsup! When do you plan to continue your work on webnovel, and which one are you writing on?
Re: Updates And News by Thegamingorca(m): 3:24am On Oct 28, 2020
Franchiseyyy
Re: Updates And News by MrDojo(m): 1:01am On Oct 31, 2020
CaptMarvel:
bro watsup! When do you plan to continue your work on webnovel, and which one are you writing on?

Yo. I'm good. Thanks for reaching out. I'll start writing book 2 of outworld later this year. I've started a new project, but it's something I can reveal (I signed a NDA). However, expect something from December by God's grace.

Have a great weekend.

1 Like

Re: Updates And News by CaptMarvel(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2020
MrDojo:

Yo. I'm good. Thanks for reaching out. I'll start writing book 2 of outworld later this year. I've started a new project, but it's something I can reveal (I signed a NDA). However, expect something from December by God's grace.

Have a great weekend.

Okay no problem!! I'll be expecting.

1 Like

Re: Updates And News by Kaycee7(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2020
MrDojo:

Have a great weekend.

Where can I read Outworld?
Re: Updates And News by MrDojo(m): 9:38am On Nov 03, 2020
Kaycee7:
Where can I read Outworld?

Yo. Sorry for the late response. https://www.amazon.com/OUTWORLD-Awakening-LitRPG-Story-Mrdojo-ebook/dp/B089C6WGY3

It's currently not available for free (sorry about that). But you can purchase it through that link. Or read for free if you have Kindle unlimited.

Stay safe and have a great week.
Re: Updates And News by ecoco2014(m): 11:14am On Mar 30, 2021
Gagacy12:
Season greetings.
Are you experiencing difficulties in watching your favorite TV movies, series, documentary's and or channel during this holiday period; or you want to upgrade to affordable, better satellite decoder and or have multiple viewing point. Kindly contact Auth Technical Services via 08159229130 for the installation, maintenance and repairs of DSTV, GOTV, MYTV, KWESE, STARTIMES and Free To Air 'FTA' with multiple channels. We can assist in resolving no signal, faulty connection and other prevailing issues
with your decoder; and our services cut across Nigeria.
Check your email.
Re: Updates And News by Thegamingorca(m): 8:10am On Apr 04, 2021
Been a while
Re: Updates And News by Rynne: 1:05pm On May 20, 2021
[quote author=hakinze00 post=89613552]2K games and Firaxis released a new trailer of Sid
Meier's Civilization VI. focusing on upcoming downloadable
content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lQVk0s3rQh0

Can you direct me to where I can get the complete cd for did meier civilization vi for xbox one in Nigeria
Re: Updates And News by Switguy053: 4:06pm On May 22, 2021
For those willing to buy FIFA 21,, this is your chance now, it's on sale on playstation store at a price of 19.99$.. if you have an playstation account that is based on USA, it will be easy for you.. u need to download jumia pay app ( blue in color),, if you open the app, you will see playstation symbol at the middle button of the app.. open it and you will see playstation gift card that is based on USA, Canada and many more... After buying the playstation gift card, your code will be sent within 2seconds... 20$ is 8500. It is better than buying fifa21 for 15k.. Thank me later... The deal will expire on 26th of may.. after that the price will return to 79.99$
Re: Updates And News by tammy54: 10:23am On Jun 09, 2022
Its community is very tight-knit, and it's the gold standard server. PewDiePie and Skeppy have both played on this server. You can play competitive PvP on this server, and you can even engage in cooperative construction and mining. To get more detailed info on minecraft survival servers, visit on Immortal.
Re: Updates And News by manojddfd: 8:23am On Nov 01, 2023
Re: Updates And News by Sweetberry123: 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2023
For all gamers, I have 2 sets of thrustmaster 500rs racing steering wheel plus Playseat and th8a thrustmaster gear stick complete with pedals, for sale. Drop me a message on whatsapp I'll send u pics 07061798009

(1) (2) (3) ... (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (Reply)

Download Latest PES 2019 ISO File For PPSSPP On Android / PC GAMES : Old And New, Discussions ,analysis And Suggestions. / PS4 Games Exchange

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.