Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter (26646 Views)

Man Takes Rat Poison In Bauchi In Apparent Suicide (Disturbing Photos) / Kenyan Pastor Kills Man Who Caught Him Having Sex With His Wife / Delta State Fake Mad Man Caught While Attempting To Kidnap Two Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by manneger2: 12:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Yolowba ppl and rape......they don rape soteeeeeee they now rape their blood.
Aluuuuuuuuu

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Policewoman(f): 12:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Name check. Ok na the usual suspects. Hahaha Na joke o

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Policewoman(f): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
On a serious note any child rapist i catch i will personally crush his balls with a sledge hammer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Pidggin(f): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
If the man is 73, how old is his daughter? Sometimes these stories seem too bogus for my liking
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by mediachirps(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
Evil clowns. Yello yello..ba

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by smartigo: 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
When has it gotten to the point where I don't even need to read the tribe that this evil act is perpetrated? Oh my people, why na?

This is so shameful and it sometin not so proud to be associated with the Yoruba race. I think the law should be very hard on paedophiles and incestuous acts to purge the land of these demonic manifestations.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by olamisowon1(f): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
this is just insane!! whats happening lately?? how will a father feel ok to rape his daughter??
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by eddy4lyf: 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
Let's not blame them!, we are all same!, for who soever shall keep all law and offend in one point is guilty of all. We also have offend in point or the other how can we then point fingers at others?. Let's thank god because it could be u or me, we don't really know what we are capable of doing 2moro. Or do u think u can't do this?
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Yolowba!
Rape is definitely ingrained in their dna.
Gosh, this is just despicable!
. . . this isn't funny at all.
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by cococandy(f): 1:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
Another dad
Another daughter
Another rape
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by cococandy(f): 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
eddy4lyf:
Let's not blame them!, we are all same!, for who soever shall keep all law and offend in one point is guilty of all. We also have offend in point or the other how can we then point fingers at others?. Let's thank god because it could be u or me, we don't really know what we are capable of doing 2moro. Or do u think u can't do this ?
are you alright?

So you can rape your own daughter?
Or someone else's for that matter?

There are things you should know of you can or can't do them. And any sane person should know they can't rape their daughter.

What's wrong with you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by friends4ever(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
AGIDI OMOLOLA...WAO

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by SkinnyDude(m): 1:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
*checks name* laughs

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by dahmie2013: 1:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Children are no longer safe with deir parents again. What is happening? Are we cursed or something? Dis is babaric!
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by nwachi1404: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Yoruba people! bunch of animals

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by plendil: 2:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
Goodness me. Not another sickening case again??

What is really happening??
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by alaskido(m): 2:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hehehehehehehe,, After the Reggae, play the Blues grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Nobody: 2:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
There is a special part in hell for child molesters and the sexy children who seduce child molesters...
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Let him die and go straight to hell.
ANIMAL!
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Nobody: 2:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
eddy4lyf:
Let's not blame them!, we are all same!, for who soever shall keep all law and offend in one point is guilty of all. We also have offend in point or the other how can we then point fingers at others?. Let's thank god because it could be u or me, we don't really know what we are capable of doing 2moro. Or do u think u can't do this?

In other words you are also attracted to children?
Meaning you are an ANIMAL too.
I hope the day you try it, you're stoned to death and die on the spot. Since you can support a man raping his own daughter, you might as well be an animal. Nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by godunia(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
God where do we go?if children are no longer safe with those whom are primary responsible for providing safe haven for them,what are we going to do?someone should be please come up a kind of private part lock oooo.i dont no what to think anymore.male/female minors have become target even in the arms of their parents,what a world.God may your kingdom come
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by crisycent: 4:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Just wanted to be sure he's a yorubastard.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by simpleseyi: 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
DFemaleBoss:
Yolowba!
Rape is definitely ingrained in their dna.
Gosh, this is just despicable!

But Femi Fani Kayode (FFK) did not rape Bianca na. She (Bianca) willingly agreed and enjoyed FFK's cucumber and in the process FFK fathered all Ojukwu's children. You Ibos owe us gratitude for that.
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by adellam16(f): 5:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
DONSMITH123:
A 73-year-old man identified as Agidi Omolola, has been arrested by detectives from Ondo state police command for attempting to rape his daughter.
The incident occurred at Ijare in Ifedore Local Government Area of the state.

It was gathered that the suspect invited the girl into his room, removed her underwear and started to force himself on her.

In the process, the elder brother of the victim caught their father in the process and quickly raised the alarm.

The case was immediately reported at the Ijare Police Station where a team of detectives were dispatched.

Pa Omolola was taken to the station where he was interrogated and subsequently detained.

State Police Public Relations Officer, PPRO, Wole Ogodo, recalled that the victim’s brother identified as Muyiwa was the one who saw the suspect while he was about defiling the innocent girl.

Ogodo said the suspect quickly rushed inside the house and drank a substance suspected to be poison before the arrival of the police.

He explained that the suspect was writhing in pains when he got to the police station and was rushed to an undisclosed hospital, having taken a poisonous substance.

Ogodo advised parents and guardians to take care of their children, warning those who take advantage of women and girls to stop the act or face the consequences.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/10/05/man-takes-poison-after-son-caught-him-attempting-to-rape-daughter/
its d same parents and guardian dats molesting dem!
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Fourwinds: 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
is like we have more foolish men these days than responsible ones
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 05, 2015
Yorrobahmahn again!

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by ZionJay(m): 7:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
McCarlito:
He should be taken to the Hottest Part of Hell angry angry angry angry angry
Why would a father rape his own daughter

Hottest part of hell? I agree with you, but do you know the place so u can help us take him there. grin
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by McCarlito(m): 7:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
ZionJay:

Hottest part of hell? I agree with you, but do you know the place so u can help us take him there. grin
Sanni abacha will be waiting at the gate grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by aderonkedeborah(f): 8:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
end time tinz
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by petersje8: 8:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
McCarlito:

Sanni abacha will be waiting at the gate grin grin grin
you guys are really funny though. But it's becoming notorious of yoruba race. Which kind people be this?
Re: Man Takes Poison After Son Caught Him Attempting To Rape Daughter by lawrenceunaa: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
It is their culture na grin grin
They condemn it online but in reality promote it #yoruba

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Wike Donates 40 Vehicles To Fight Crime In Rivers State (Photos) / Man Kills Friend While Testing Bulletproof Charm In Ondo / Father Bags 21 Years For Raping Late Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.