|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 2,930,621 members, 7,086,361 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 September 2022 at 11:51 PM
|Upstream Team Member (business Development) by charlesdimeji(m): 10:42am On Oct 05, 2015|
• AGE: 24 – 30 years.
• SEX: Male/Female
• LOCATION: Lagos State
• SALARY: salary + 10% commission on each transaction executed.
• EXPERIENCE: 1-2 years’ experience in Business Development.
• Bsc., Master’s Degree is desirable
• An Business Development background will be an advantage
Business Development Officer Job Description
• Sell and project the organization’s brand.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities from IOCs, NAPIMS and other industry players.
• Sources for materials and data required to support documents necessary for bidding
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending investments.
• Closes new business by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization’s value by exploring opportunities which add value.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks, participating in professional organizations.
• Assist in maintaining project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
Business Development Officer Skills:
Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Industry Knowledge, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Self-Improvement, and Professionalism.
Send your CV with the soft copy of your recent passport photograph and the position of choice as subject of email to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32