Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Rihanna Tries To Go In Disguise At A Paris Club With A New Boyfriend - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Rihanna Tries To Go In Disguise At A Paris Club With A New Boyfriend (603 Views)

Rihanna Spotted Leaving The Club… With Rich African Guy… New Man??? (photos) / Economic Crises:a Blessing In Disguise 4 Entreprenuers?seminar By A Nairalander / Man 'tries To Open Plane Door Mid-flight' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Tries To Go In Disguise At A Paris Club With A New Boyfriend by IamDaniella: 1:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
http://www.linjust.com/rihanna-tries-to-go-in-disguise-at-a-paris-club-with-boyfriend-travis-scott.html
The Barbadian singer has yet to confirm her romance with her new boyfriend, but it’s pretty obvious they’re dating if he tagged along with her to Paris Fashion Week.

The Bajan beauty and her new beau stepped out in the city last night to hit Seven nightclub, and although they managed to avoid being photographed together, they were just steps behind each other as they made their way inside the venue. Mr. Scott waltzed in carrying a suspicious looking cigarette, which his lady love undoubtedly was happy to partake in!

The songstress and the bad boy have been spotted all over NYC and LA together, so we think it...Read more and See Photos at: http://www.linjust.com/rihanna-tries-to-go-in-disguise-at-a-paris-club-with-boyfriend-travis-scott.html

Re: Rihanna Tries To Go In Disguise At A Paris Club With A New Boyfriend by Classickid(m): 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rihanna, my future wife.
Re: Rihanna Tries To Go In Disguise At A Paris Club With A New Boyfriend by Pennah(m): 1:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
na so e b na ........ she fine sha but
Re: Rihanna Tries To Go In Disguise At A Paris Club With A New Boyfriend by Pennah(m): 1:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Classickid:
Rihanna, my future wife.
which version
Re: Rihanna Tries To Go In Disguise At A Paris Club With A New Boyfriend by nedu2000(m): 1:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Classickid:
Rihanna, my future wife.
don't say that,i've been saving money for our wedding day,pls restrain

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS- Bolanle Austen-peters Thrills Again With Wakaa The Mus / Pic: Today Is Aisha Buhari’s Birthday- Let's Celebrate Her. / Whatsup Deals Blog: How To Register For First Bank's First Stars Audition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.