Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Need Quality And Portable Power Bank? - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Need Quality And Portable Power Bank? (930 Views)

Haweel 11000mah Power Bank With High Speed 2.1a Port & 1a Port (#5000) / 70,000MAH Power Bank By SAMSUNG For N6,000 / Vinsic Power Bank Flagship: Best 20,000mah PB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Quality And Portable Power Bank? by Adwexky(m): 2:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
Power bank output depends on the device-to-be-charged, it charges a typical 1500mAh device battery for 2 times from 0% - 100%. The power bank is fashioned in a very handy perfume style with a key chain to hold it, making it very easy to use on the go. It also comes with a FREE USB cable + Android/BlackBerry, iPhone and Nokia extensions. It can effectively charge any device.

FEATURES:

- FREE USB micro cable + extensions (BlackBerry/Andriod, iPhone and Nokia)
- 5600mah lithium battery
- Output and input to 5V - 1A
- Overcharging and discharging inbuilt protection
- 4 - 5hrs input charging with 2A charger
- Light weight (0.160kg) and rapid device booster (charger)

REMEMBER that Power banks are great tech products that complement any mobile phone, be it Android, iPhone, BlackBerry Smartphone, HTC, Infinix, Techno and Nokia... So all mobile phone users need a durable power bank like this 5600mAh perfume power bank to rely On!...

NOTE:

*The power bank is charged from factory, but after initial drainage, charge with the above recommended charger for subsequent and effective outputs.
*When charging device (output), for effective and accurate output don't operate the device - while charging, so that it can accurately charge the device.
*Also use the micro USB cable + the extensions as alternative to the actual device usb cable.

>>>>>>Get This Power Bank NOW!
>>>It's A Power Bank You Can Always Bank On!!!

Re: Need Quality And Portable Power Bank? by Squad4(m): 2:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Everybody is claiming quality! If you want real quality be ready to pay for it...visit powertraveller.com to see original uk standard banks no be these Chinese things.

The guys selling it in nigeria is parahshop check them online....thank me later!
Re: Need Quality And Portable Power Bank? by Adwexky(m): 7:59am On Oct 07, 2015
Squad4:
Everybody is claiming quality! If you want real quality be ready to pay for it...visit powertraveller.com to see original uk standard banks no be these Chinese things.

The guys selling it in nigeria is parahshop check them online....thank me later!

Thanks for the info but I am very sure, that the UK power bank you promote was made either completely or partially in China, why then use the word Chinese Things (As if the phone you use to type that was not made in China).
*China produces QUALITY also, it depends on the buyer's choice to purchase.

STILL AVAILABLE!!!

ORDER NOW & QUALITY GUARANTEED!!!
Re: Need Quality And Portable Power Bank? by Squad4(m): 11:51am On Oct 07, 2015
Adwexky:

Thanks for the info but I am very sure, that the UK power bank you promote was made either completely or partially in China, why then use the word Chinese Things (As if the phone you use to type that was not made in China).
*China produces QUALITY also, it depends on the buyer's choice to purchase.

I said "UK Standard" never said UK MADE...next time if you want to quote, quote me correctly!
Re: Need Quality And Portable Power Bank? by Adwexky(m): 1:30am On Oct 08, 2015
Morning, Still Available!

Order Now!
Re: Need Quality And Portable Power Bank? by 4X4: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2015
how much is it.

(1) (Reply)

A Tecno C8( One Month Old, Very Neat With Charger) And Infinix Hot 2 / Super Online Money Making Secrets 2018 Using Your Smartphone Phone / Something New From Infinix Is Coming In Hot ... #anticipate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.