Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:00 AM

Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk (75402 Views)

Patience Jonathan Caught Trying To Withdraw $5mill From Her Frozen Account / Sanusi Interviewed By Peace Hyde: 'Nobody Who Touched Diezani Survived' / Photos Of Hyde Park, London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by ipadeolayusuf: 6:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
IF ORDINARY NIGERIA CITIZEN STEALS A PENNY, THE AFTERMATH FOR HIS/HER ACTION IS TO BE KILLED OR JAIL FOR SUCH MINOR OFFENCE BUT REVERE IS THE CASE IF THIS KIND OF FINACIAL ABUSE AMOUNTING TO HUGE SUM OF MONEY SINGLE HANDEDLY COMMITED BY THIS STUPID WOMAN AND THE LIKES.

THIS KIND OF PRACTICE MUST BE STOPPED OUTRIGHTLY. MY FELLOW NIGERIANS WE MUST COLLECTIVELY KICK AGAINST THESE ODDS PRACTICES AND JUSTICE MUST PREVAIL IRRESPECTIVE OF WHOM YOU ARE

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by sukkot: 6:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
arabianights:

THANK YOU! HE SOUNDS AS IF HE KNOWS HYDE PARK VERY WELL BUT YET HAS NO IDEA THAT SOME OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE APARTMENTS ARE THERE ? HE CANT EVEN READ TO SAVE HIS OWN LIFE.COMMON HYPERBOLIC EXPRESSION IS DIFFICULT FOR HIM TO UNDERSTAND
The level of comprehension in nigeria is very shocking oh bros lol. the intelligence in that country has reduced drastically.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by millionboi(m): 6:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
13billion pounds cha?

I won't be surprised this woman looted more than Jonathan.

Chai!
if a woman could b dis bad as a minister,wat if givn d presidnt sit
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by UpLoyo: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
PublicAssurance:
[size=18pt]The only reason people hate her is because she is beautiful a Thief successful....enemies of progress![/size]

What progress? You are a dumbass.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by OnReflection: 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
you are a dumbass and this goes to all the other dumbasses who lack comprehension skills. ok let me break this down for you. this man who wrote this article has many connections in intelligence. he is a well known journalist respected by the queen. and with his intelligence connection he has found out the amount she is laundering which is 13 billion pounds. and also with his intelligence connection he found out she was trying to buy an expensive house in hyde park. SO HERE COMES THE SARCASM. ' THE SARCASM IS SHE HAS STOLEN 13 BILLION POUNDS, WHY NOT BUY THE WHOLE HYDE PARK, AS OPPOSED TO TRYING TO BUY ONE HOUSE IN HYDE PARK BECAUSE 13 BILLION POUNDS CAN ACTUALLY BUY THE WHOLE HYDE PARK '. so i hope you see the journalists sarcasm which mirrors his disgust that someone has the gall to steal 13 billion pounds.

^^^LoL

Now even a kid should understand that breakdown.

Wait, I see some more literalists lurking.... grin grin grin

Edit: By the way, the article does not actually confirm that she laundered £13 billion - it only hints at trouble with the law, arising from a property purchase. This point needs to be made clear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by spenca: 6:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
While we are laughing at Dieziani there was a jab to all Nigerians on the article
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by ollyruffy: 6:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
GEJ definately ran the most corrupt government in the history of Nigeria with this frog-eyed couger, Iweala at the fore front of the looting.

They must all pay for their attrocities.

Imagine 13 billion british pound. This is to know how Jonathief and his cohorts morgaged the future of many Nigerians unborn within 6 years.

Happy I am among those that stopped the thief thief otuoke zoologist.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by chukkiephil(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
tuniski:
so u believe this shit abi? Anyway, some of us nigerians just like hearing big money without a simple engaging thought. How and where will she have been keeping 13bn pounds? Yeye liars!
hahahahaha honestly the way some people believe things in this country is quite shocking!!! 13billon pounds?? This is the amount in Naira 13000000000 British pounds = 3925654200000.0005 Nigerian naira. Is it possible, until I see it proven and her in jail, all na blackmail!!!
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by winterfell007(m): 6:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
i can believe that she looted 13 billion pound. what's the budget of the entire nation? that means Nigerian halved her budget between 2011 and 2014. i'm quite disappointed in GEJ to have allowed that woman in his administration. Now the whole country will view Bayelsans and the South South region unfit to lead the nations. the eastern region as a whole has really cut themselves from the power equation. but i know the northerners have done far worse than this.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Nwaisuochi(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
mployer:

Whomever that wrote that insulted Nigeria sad
M not suprised because it is the British that invented professional lying. How much was Nigeria's earnings in the 4 years she was Petroleum minister that she would steal £13b and Nigeria didn't collapse!

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by UpLoyo: 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
you are a dumbass and this goes to all the other dumbasses who lack comprehension skills. ok let me break this down for you. this man who wrote this article has many connections in intelligence. he is a well known journalist respected by the queen. and with his intelligence connection he has found out the amount she is laundering which is 13 billion pounds. and also with his intelligence connection he found out she was trying to buy an expensive house in hyde park. SO HERE COMES THE SARCASM. ' THE SARCASM IS SHE HAS STOLEN 13 BILLION POUNDS, WHY NOT BUY THE WHOLE HYDE PARK, AS OPPOSED TO TRYING TO BUY ONE HOUSE IN HYDE PARK BECAUSE 13 BILLION POUNDS CAN ACTUALLY BUY THE WHOLE HYDE PARK '. so i hope you see the journalists sarcasm which mirrors his disgust that someone has the gall to steal 13 billion pounds.

Why bother yourself most of them can't read, let them continue their ignorance...if it's not an article about "who's a virgin or ladies why do you wear jeans" they have nothing meaningful in life to contribute to their society. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by coolitempa(f): 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
If this woman has stolen anything near that......she deserves to be shot not jailed.......what a f..king terrible heartless animal... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by OnReflection: 6:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
PointB:
I think the publication is baseless sensationalism. Why would an individual want to buy an apartment for 13 Billion pounds? Is appartment made of solid gold? In any case, such transaction would raise several red flags, with money laundry and terrorist financing topping the chart. Even a amateur thief know very well to split huge loots in several small piece before disposing them.

It would have been nice if the tabloid provided more detail to this sensational publication. It will take a lazy thinker to believe this incredible news, and fools that will run with it. Not biting!

Come on PointB, I know we've had some major differences of opinion on matters of fiscal transparency but even I would credited you with more intellectual sagacity. I am afraid the conclusions you tabled are, simply, the result of your overactive imagination. cheesy

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns – the ones we don't know we don't know. And if one looks throughout the history of our country and other free countries, it is the latter category that tend to be the difficult ones ~ Donald Rumsfeld

Now read the article once more and tell me what the potential known knowns are tongue
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by maestroferddi: 6:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
Imagine my having to belong to the same country with you!

So we should swallow the crap written by an opinionated British journalist because, according to you, he is the Queen's Chief Press Secretary, abi?

The blackman is doomed with people like you sounding off because you appear to love the sound of your voice.

Your village should feel humiliated. After almost a century when the white establishment wrote and taught your forebears stuff like that Mungo discovered the River Niger, you refuse to do nothing besides subscribing to mental inertia.

I give up on you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by 2tek: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
here is the park she was trying to buy

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by chukkiephil(m): 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Osode:

OH SO THERE IS SOMEONE ELSE ACTUALY THINKING ON NL...
I almost swore not to post any thing. ...tis like someone trying to buy unity fountain park here in abuja!!
FOOOLS
200 MILLION FOOLS
grin grin grin my brother I pity my fellow youths,

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by cathodekazim: 6:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Jackeeh:
"When it rains,it pours". For this lady,its pouring brim stones! Lol
And fire,
In her house lightening, sunshine, brimstone and fire fire
In Marleys tone

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by UpLoyo: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
coolitempa:
If this woman has stolen anything near that......she deserves to be shot not jailed given the electric chair grin.......what a f..king terrible heartless animal... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by teepain: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
maestroferddi:

So we should swallow the crap written by an opinionated British journalist because, according to you, he is the Queen's Chief Press Secretary, abi?

The blackman is doomed with people like you sounding off because you appear to love the sound of your voice.

Your village should feel humiliated. After almost a century when the white establishment wrote and taught your forebears stuff like that Mungo discovered the River Niger, you refuse to do nothing besides subscribing to mental inertia.

I give up on you.

I advise you not to put your life on the line for some of these criminal politicians, I personally wouldn't do that! Having assumed the improbability of Diezani stealing the alleged amount, what would you do or say if she ends up pleading guilty to the offence.

Recall that right here in Nigeria, Ibori pleaded not guilty to the same offences to which he pleaded guilty in the UK.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by fresherdanU: 6:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
madam, that was a wrong move to make. you should have waited till Bihari finishes his term, then it won't have been a big deal.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by helsinkiman(m): 6:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
9jatriot:
These UK journalist are bad, the writer found a way to remind the world that we excel at yahoo yahoo even when that was not the topic of the day

Correct. Na u only get the gist. Those saying she allegedly stole 13bn pounds cannot understand the write-up.
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by sukkot: 6:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
maestroferddi:

I give up on you.
[b]ok first off you dont belong to the same country as me. I was not born in nigeria and do not reside in nigeria BUT i am nigerian. and secondly, in britain people get sued for writing wrong information about other people so the british do not write about things they have not thoroughly researched. they do not indulge in the type of journalism you are used to in africa. things are done in order and thoroughly. and like i said, this journalist has been in the business for over 4 decades and has led the most read newspaper in britain for many years so he has M15 and M16 connections. He has ethics he has to stick by. so i am 100 percent sure he knows exactly what he wrote and has researched it and its true. if one of maduekes laundering buddy ALUKO can become a billionaire overnight and he is just one of her laundering avenues, why do you find it hard to believe the woman behind the whole operation has stolen a paltry 13 billion pounds ? when aluko who is just one of her fronts has about 2 billion pounds alone for himself ? THINK[/b]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by ifoundmyperfect: 6:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Those BIG eyez are not bulging for nothing afterall...

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by kosokoadeyemi: 6:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
She is not humanbeing,heartless soul.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
[b]ok first off you dont belong to the same country as me. I was not born in nigeria and do not reside in nigeria BUT i am nigerian. and secondly, in britain people get sued for writing wrong information about other people so the british do not write about things they have not thoroughly researched. they do not indulge in the type of journalism you are used to in africa. things are done in order and thoroughly. and like i said, this journalist has been in the business for over 4 decades and has led the most read newspaper in britain for many years so he has M15 and M16 connections. He has ethics he has to stick by. so i am 100 percent sure he knows exactly what he wrote and has researched it and its true. if one of maduekes laundering buddy ALUKO can become a billionaire overnight and he is just one of her laundering avenues, why do you find it hard to believe the woman behind the whole operation has stolen a paltry 13 billion pounds ? when aluko who is just one of her fronts has about 2 billion pounds alone for himself ? THINK[/b]
cool>>>> kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
Yoruba having a field day with Deziani while people die in Abuja thanks to Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by maestroferddi: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
teepain:

I advise you not to put your life on the line for some of these criminal politicians, I personally wouldn't do that! Having assumed the improbability of Diezani stealing the alleged amount, what would you do or say if she ends up pleading guilty to the offence.

Recall that right here in Nigeria, Ibori pleaded not guilty to the same offences to which he pleaded guilty in the UK.
You are getting it twisted.

I am not a law court whose remit it is to prove Diezani's guilt. Diezani is facing prosecution in the UK and therefore the sensible thing is to wait for the outcome of the ongoing case pertaining to her.

What I find insufferable is the gradual deterioration of our national behavioural isms. The APC government has spawned a culture of propaganda as probably the only bequest after less than six months in power.

We can't afford to remain indifferent while the seeds of social malaise are being sowed by narrow-minded elements hiding under the guise of fighting corruption.

I don't countenance irresponsibility. Albeit the fact that I was a strident critic of Diezani's rather flamboyant lifestyle while she held sway as Minister of Petroleum Resources, she remains innocent unless and until a court of competent jurisdiction finds her guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by Osode: 6:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
Trading insults with ur likes is actualy an insult to oneself on its own.
SINCE YOU WISE MEN KNOW THE TABLOID WAS CLEARLY SPEAKING 'TONGUE IN CHEEK' ABOUT THE FABLED $20BN YOUR BOKOHARAM CBN GOVNOR FINALY SETTLED AT, ... CONVERTED TO POUNDS, WHY GIVE THE REST OF THIS RUMOR THAT IS CLEARLY INTENDED TO INSULT THE COUNTRY ANY CREDENCE, LIKE YOU ALL WANT TO BEFOR ANY INVESTIGATION ON UR PART ?@
...Inteligence sources...
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by marv1: 6:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
PublicAssurance:
why are you extremely angry....Get a life fool!
get lost Big Fool
Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by socialmediaman: 7:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
13billion pounds cha?

I won't be surprised this woman looted more than Jonathan.

Chai!

This got me laughing

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by PointB: 7:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
OnReflection:

Come on PointB, I know we've had some major differences of opinion on matters of fiscal transparency but even I would credited you with more intellectual sagacity. I am afraid the conclusions you tabled are, simply, the result of your overactive imagination. cheesy

Now read the article once more and tell me what the potential known knowns are tongue

If you call it an article then you give it more credit that it deserves. It's a three paragraph monologue banter very much akin to what most Nairalanders post here daily. It lacks substance, and not even worthy of reflective posturing.

Apparently, the 13 Billion pounds was plucked somewhere in speculative world, coloured with condescending innuendos, and plastered on a gossip column for whoever cares to read.

It's not worth hyperventilating over; there is nothing remotely intellectually stimulating about it.

1 Like

Re: Diezani Caught Trying To Buy Hyde-Park, London - TheSun.co.uk by maestroferddi: 7:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
sukkot:
Give it up!

You are only succeeding at aggravating the baseless premise you made earlier.

Be humble enough to admit that you made crass assertions.

We all occasionally do at the heat of the moment.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Osinbajo Asks For Female Corper's CV In Rivers State (Photo) / Buhari Meets Osinbajo, Saraki, Fayemi & APC Governors (Photos) / Buhari In Japan: IPOB Members Fly Into Japan To Protest (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.