Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,737 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Which Of These Life's Situations Is The Most Painful? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Of These Life's Situations Is The Most Painful? (646 Views)

Select The Most Painful Punishment A Man Can Give This Wife / 20 Extremely Awkward Situations! (photos) / who gave the most painful explaination ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Life's Situations Is The Most Painful? by lolaxavier(m): 2:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
1. Studying for 7 years in a University, then stay home for 10 years unemployed!

2. Raise a child for 20 years, then find out he/she is not yours!

3. Work hard for the whole month, then go to the ATM and get robbed!

4. Being faithful to the person you call your Soulmate, then in return, you get AIDS!

5. Study for the whole night for a test, then fail the test.

6. You're downloading a video of 5gb and when it reaches 98% your phone dies!

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/10/which-of-these-situations-is-most.html?m=1#sthash.nzg7rQhn.dpuf

Adding mine...
Queuing for close to an hour at the atm only for the machine to stop dispensing on getting to your turn.
Re: Which Of These Life's Situations Is The Most Painful? by hummerwise(m): 3:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
5 and 6 are nothing compare to the other 4
Re: Which Of These Life's Situations Is The Most Painful? by lolaxavier(m): 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
I pick 4.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious / MY EXPERIENCE: Why You Should Avoid Sex On Valentine Day / What Nigerians Really Need To Do To Strengten The Naira(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.