Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,709 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Christina Milian Shows Of Bod In 2-peice Bikini - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Christina Milian Shows Of Bod In 2-peice Bikini (1076 Views)

Ice Prince Ex, Maima Flaunts Butt And Hot Bod In Sexy Beach Shoot / Ini Edo And Her Slimmer Bod In Hot New Photos / Ex Beauty Queen, Anna Ebiere Shows Off Her Super Trim Post Baby Bod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christina Milian Shows Of Bod In 2-peice Bikini by yemioloyede(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
The 34 year old singer/actress who had split from Lil Wayne last month was seen in a beach in Miami laughing and playing with a friend as she displays her body in 2-piece bikini. See more photos after the cut..

Click Here to Continue Reading »

Re: Christina Milian Shows Of Bod In 2-peice Bikini by chocolateme(f): 3:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Pretty lady
Re: Christina Milian Shows Of Bod In 2-peice Bikini by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Small yansh, small mammary glands - I wonder why Weezy was dating her
Re: Christina Milian Shows Of Bod In 2-peice Bikini by faith551(m): 4:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
SirWere:
Small yansh, small mammary glands - I wonder why Weezy was dating her

90% of white ladies with big butty and boobs are plastic, they think they like their ladies skinny, but worship those that got it like nikki and Kim (this they're plastic).
Maybe that's why they turn gay easily.

(1) (Reply)

Empire Star Actress Taraji P. Henson Covers Hollywood Reporter's 2015 Beauty Mag / My Wife Is The Only Reason For My Success– Majid Michel (photos) / S E X And The Kardashians Khloe Is Hotter Than Kim, H0t Photos Exp0sing All (pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.