Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

I Demand An Apology From Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Demand An Apology From Buhari (994 Views)

Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday / Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki / Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Demand An Apology From Buhari by alcmene: 3:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
I find it quite offensive that the presidency will call those who oppose his ministerial appointment crooks. Extremely offensive.
What qualifications does he have to stand for that.
He is a cattle rearer and should be minister of agriculture if he is that passionate, he can also be the minister of defense as a former Army general who promised to lead from the front.

Buhari needs to understand that is employers are the Nigerian masses and calling is employers crooks amount to insubordination of the highest order. An apology is expected to that effect at once.

When will this man come to term with the fact that we have way passed the military era when his subjects had no option than to accept whatever crumb thrown to them by the president??
When will the office of the presidency respect the interest of the masses who may be opposed to some of his policies??
When will the presidency acknowledge the fact that the opposition is the reason why elections are held in a democratic setting??

I find it quite appalling that some self-acclaimed right activists are keeping mum while the rights of Nigerians are violated daily by the government. I here by employ those that are opposed to the government's numerous draconian and unrealistic policies to be steadfast and not relent.
proudly....%

1 Like

Re: I Demand An Apology From Buhari by baralatie(m): 3:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
which activists?
Re: I Demand An Apology From Buhari by Lamasta(m): 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Am observing
Re: I Demand An Apology From Buhari by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Who are you With all your "degrees", What have you done for Nigeria So please, STFU and watch Baba work!
Re: I Demand An Apology From Buhari by alcmene: 4:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
SirWere:
Who are you With all your "degrees", What have you done for Nigeria So please, STFU and watch Baba work!

Enjoy the good work

Re: I Demand An Apology From Buhari by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
this Yoruba poster should just shut up...
you voted him in bc of the hatred you have for jona...
now you want people to malign with you and wail even though your party is a ruling party...
forget about ....% we know you are not among the 5%...
so gather your momentum and do your opposition in your own ruling party...
boy leave people outta your own predicament bc you clamored for it "change"

1 Like

Re: I Demand An Apology From Buhari by alcmene: 5:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
this Yoruba poster should just shut up...
you voted him in bc of the hatred you have for jona...
now you want people to malign with you and wail even though your party is a ruling party...
forget about ....% we know you are not among the 5%...
so gather your momentum and do your opposition in your own ruling party...
boy leave people outta your own predicament bc you clamored for it "change"

Equating me with the Yorubas is the strongest thing to happen to me in my life
What gave you the impression that i am from the SW??
Re: I Demand An Apology From Buhari by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
mental patient
Re: I Demand An Apology From Buhari by Flips: 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
Though I prefer PMB to GEJ, I agree with the OP. This should hit FP so that the president can be aware of his goofs
lalasticlala seun ishilove
Re: I Demand An Apology From Buhari by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
alcmene:

Equating me with the Yorubas is the strongest thing to happen to me in my life
What gave you the impression that i am from the SW??

Because I know how you guys think and reason.
You people are Very dubious in nature.
Re: I Demand An Apology From Buhari by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
S waste are the most jobless/unemployed region in nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Demand An Apology From Buhari by alcmene: 5:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Because I know how you guys think and reason.
You people are Very dubious in nature.

For purpose of clarity, I am a proud and bonafide 5% percent member hence my VOCAL nature.
Dudes from SW are known to be cowards that can not protest even when persecuted.
Re: I Demand An Apology From Buhari by Biodun37: 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
All of you thieves will either enter gallow with your principals or go into self exile as you will definitely find things difficult with the present reality.

(1) (Reply)

Rihanna's Album Cover Art Is A Cut Of Some Parts Of Nigeria's Map / FFK Calls On FG To Ban Fulani Herdsmen From The South-West,Calls Them Beasts(pic / AUDU OGBEH; UNFIT, TOO OLD & NOT A TECHNOCRAT?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.