Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,846 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! (15916 Views)

Nigerian Air Force Recruitment 2016 / federal Task Force: Is This Real Or Political Scam / Nigeria Police Force Is Recruiting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! by jobcreat: 9:15am On Apr 22, 2009
Re: The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! by hackney(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2009
Hope its office ground work and not getting up on those 2nd hand rickety planes.
Tomorrow if there's a crack they will just cover it with tape and carry on and it will crash.
Re: The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! by rasputinn(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2009
jobcreat:

Airman & Airwoman
@ OP
Thanks for sharing this info with the teeming crowd of job seekers on Nland
However,did you say Nigeria Air Force,that sounds more like ground force to me,and the above highlighted should read groundman and groundwoman as the officers and men are virtually on the ground blaring sirens on the streets of 9ja cities ,I learnt from a VERY reliable source that they only have 4 jet fighters in their fleet and they are all over thirty years old.
Re: The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! by Kc0022000(m): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2009
make una no mock our Airforce abeg grin what we have is ours, Up Naija
Re: The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! by hackney(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2009
rasputinn just destroy our airforce with the final blow grin grin grin grin
grin grin cool
KC no climb in their oo!! the aircraft fit just 'sosoliso' any how cool
Re: The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! by Thadude(m): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2009
All na flyforce, well don "O" naija.
Re: The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! by oncolor: 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2009
As long as no flying of plane involved,
Re: The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! by cvibe: 5:45am On Apr 24, 2009
Oncolor,

What is Airforce without flying planes?

Just pray and brace yourself when you go for training in the rickety planes make sure to grab a personal parachute from Aboki.
Re: The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! by Sammy107d(m): 7:26am On Apr 24, 2009
You all are acting incredibly ignorant.
Re: The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! by Kc0022000(m): 9:10am On Apr 24, 2009
Corruption doesn't allow anything to work than itself in Nigeria, Airforce without aircraft, all sosoliso airplane, failed system since 1960, thanks at Hankney for the info grin
Re: The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! by gReenmAn(m): 2:44pm On Apr 24, 2009
Bad belle people.

At least Nigeria has an Air force that do employ people.
There are many other countries that don't have any form of air force.
Re: The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! by suprted(m): 1:22am On May 01, 2009
this is why we will never progress, so what if they are employing people? to do what? if they are going to go sit around and do nothing, then what is the need to employ them? just give them the money willy nilly.
Re: The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! by Sheguama: 5:30pm On May 01, 2009
I purchased a scratch card for my brother but he cd not use it. Please is their difference in the degree/ ssce scratch card? Pls where could he obtain that of ssce?
Re: The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! by samsmart1: 8:33pm On May 01, 2009
The site is having problems, I'm trying to help some people sign up, but to no avail, it's not displaying the Applicant ID, Please does any of you have any Info about the online form filling? Try and help, people here are stranded!
Re: The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! by samsmart1: 8:40pm On May 01, 2009
I asked google, and it gave me results, and I found this site = http://www.nigerianairforce.net/special_recruit.htm
Re: The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! by samsmart1: 8:43pm On May 01, 2009
Please help! Does anyone has information on how to fill the airforce online form, I've tried to help some people, but the site is having problems. It's not displaying the applicant Id. Guys are stranded, please, Abeg, Ejoo, Biko, help!!!
Re: The Nigerian Air Force Is Recruiting! by Quenz: 11:37pm On May 12, 2009
Pls i av fgone to the website to apply sad but when i want to submit it doesnt go, say that internet explorer crap shocked. Is anyone experiencing the same difficulty. Pls help.

(1) (Reply)

TSL Test/interview Invite On Thursday / New Phone-Credit Scamming Tactic - Beware! / Current Vacancy At The European Union Nigeria Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.