Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,025 members, 7,828,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Omg!! You Wont Believe What This Woman Is Advertising (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg!! You Wont Believe What This Woman Is Advertising (photos) (2157 Views)

Omg!! You Wont Believe It! But Rihanna Now Has A Butt!! See Pics / This Woman Thinks Toolz Photoshopped This Photo Of Herself / You Wont Believe What This Lady Is Advertising On Craiglist! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omg!! You Wont Believe What This Woman Is Advertising (photos) by hub123: 4:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
This lady with no arms is advertising 'No Arms Mouth Action' on Craigslist. Below is what she wrote;

"Yes I have no arms I use my mic or feet to type. Looking to give bjs. I Host only. No games fifty for a wet Mouth Gig. Grab the back of my head and f*ck my mouth. Guys that are serious and ready reply only please. Do not contact me with unsolicited services or offers". The heck is this?? Lol
SEE MORE EXPLICIT PHOTOS OF HER >>> http://spicyblogz..com/2015/10/omg-you-wont-believe-what-this-woman-is.html

Re: Omg!! You Wont Believe What This Woman Is Advertising (photos) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
undecided
LA click

LA break
Re: Omg!! You Wont Believe What This Woman Is Advertising (photos) by seunlayi(m): 5:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
LA CLICK LA FORBIDDEN

1 Like

Re: Omg!! You Wont Believe What This Woman Is Advertising (photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
la click la abokki!
Re: Omg!! You Wont Believe What This Woman Is Advertising (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
With dat pit toilet of a mouth of hers. U go fear fear
Re: Omg!! You Wont Believe What This Woman Is Advertising (photos) by hatux: 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
And someone is gonna marry this sack of sh*t?undecided
Re: Omg!! You Wont Believe What This Woman Is Advertising (photos) by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
WHAT THE _FUCKING HELL !!
Re: Omg!! You Wont Believe What This Woman Is Advertising (photos) by hahn(m): 11:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Is that the latest ironing board? undecided

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Swaziland King Tests Girls’ Virginity Publicly Before Marriage / Lovely Photos Of Comedian Klint Da Drunk, His Pretty Wife And Cute Kids / Toke Makinwa Brags With Her New Expensive Phone, Check Out The Details

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.