Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,439 members, 7,853,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

Court To Sell Tupac’s Hand Written Letter From Jail For $225,000 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Court To Sell Tupac’s Hand Written Letter From Jail For $225,000 (1518 Views)

Masterkraft Gets Invitation Letter From Illuminati / Dammy Krane Unfollows Everyone On Instagram After His Release From Jail (Photo) / Ibinabo Fiberesima Shows Appreciation To God After Bail From Jail(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court To Sell Tupac’s Hand Written Letter From Jail For $225,000 by blackssatino: 5:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Some weeks after it was revealed that handwritten lyric sheets from the late Tupac Shakur were to sell at auction, it has now been announced that another handwritten document from the rapper will soon be sold.

According to Page Six, the handwritten letter is being sold for $225,000 on the Moments In Time website. The publication also reports that Tupac penned the letter, which was addressed to Nina Bhadreshwar, an editor at Death Row Uncut magazine.

In the letter, written while Pac was in prison serving time on sexual assault charges, he states that he is ‘not granting this information to any other publication.’ From there, he appears to denounce the thug life lifestyle, and later comments on becoming a ‘Boss Playa.’ ‘Many never survive the next level of Thug Life…

Continue to see a screen munch of the letter; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/10/court-to-sell-tupacs-hand-written.html

Re: Court To Sell Tupac’s Hand Written Letter From Jail For $225,000 by chocolateme(f): 5:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
It's amazing and beautiful how little and odd things are appreciated and idolized out there.
In my country, who will agree to pay that much even for my president's certificate..
Re: Court To Sell Tupac’s Hand Written Letter From Jail For $225,000 by Barbarthundey(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
What! what would the buyer use it for?
Re: Court To Sell Tupac’s Hand Written Letter From Jail For $225,000 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
iberibe
Re: Court To Sell Tupac’s Hand Written Letter From Jail For $225,000 by Glowstone(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
[b][ those two posters above me nor just get sense

village people/b]
Re: Court To Sell Tupac’s Hand Written Letter From Jail For $225,000 by Glowstone(m): 5:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
fuvk seuun
Re: Court To Sell Tupac’s Hand Written Letter From Jail For $225,000 by Glowstone(m): 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
those two posters above me nor just get sense

village people
Re: Court To Sell Tupac’s Hand Written Letter From Jail For $225,000 by clince(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
Just oldinary letter"sory I cant
Re: Court To Sell Tupac’s Hand Written Letter From Jail For $225,000 by faith551(m): 6:12pm On Oct 05, 2015
Glowstone:
fuvk seuun

Who's the village person between a person that sees no reason in spending money in something that worth nothing to him/her self, and the person that sees himself as inferior and decides to do something that someone he thinks is better than him does, which has no absolute meaning to him?
Re: Court To Sell Tupac’s Hand Written Letter From Jail For $225,000 by Glowstone(m): 8:36pm On Oct 05, 2015
faith551:

Who's the village person between a person that sees no reason in spending money in something that worth nothing to him/her self, and the person that sees himself as inferior and decides to do something that someone he thinks is better than him does, which has no absolute meaning to him?

did the buyer tells u it is useless to them? undecided

and to ur signature , go read the meaning of tribalism and racism before u start displaying or ignorance
Re: Court To Sell Tupac’s Hand Written Letter From Jail For $225,000 by faith551(m): 8:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
Glowstone:

did the buyer tells u it is useless to them? undecided

and to ur signature , go read the meaning of tribalism and racism before u start displaying or ignorance

I tried being calm but u are obviously an idiot, you don't know a joke when you see one @ my signature?
If the sellers of the damn thing say it's not useless, then how dare u call someone a village person just because he says he can't spend that amount on such thing.
You are the daft one here
Re: Court To Sell Tupac’s Hand Written Letter From Jail For $225,000 by Glowstone(m): 10:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
faith551:

I tried being calm but u are obviously an idiot, you don't know a joke when you see one @ my signature?
If the sellers of the damn thing say it's not useless, then how dare u call someone a village person just because he says he can't spend that amount on such thing.
You are the daft one here

lmao niqqa u r actually an idiot and a very lame one at that
Re: Court To Sell Tupac’s Hand Written Letter From Jail For $225,000 by faith551(m): 12:43am On Oct 06, 2015
Glowstone:

lmao niqqa u r actually an idiot and a very lame one at that

You just sound like a kid, too daft to understand, and utterly words so foolishly that it just makes no meaning, just so you might know, I dnt thread words with foolish kids, I only spank some sense into their heads, so you better go to bed, cause ppl ur age, or people that'll likely talk like you are sleeping.
Re: Court To Sell Tupac’s Hand Written Letter From Jail For $225,000 by ba7man(m): 12:54am On Oct 06, 2015
I no buy...... I'd rather sit with Jay-Z, Doc Dre and P daddy and enquire on how they knew the right investments to make.

Shioor, Thug life ko........ Na billionaires life me I want.

(1) (Reply)

Starting The Year Right, Abuja Ladies Put There Heavy B00bs Out In New Year Day / Photos: Jason Njoku Gets Range Rover For His 3yr Old Son. / Mark Zuckerberg Builds Massive Wall Around His $100million Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.