Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,053 members, 7,821,627 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Wapmasters In Nairaland, I Need Your Help Please! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wapmasters In Nairaland, I Need Your Help Please! (507 Views)

Web/wapmasters Does Anyone Know The Owner Of Naijapals.com? / Unable To Upload A 6 Minutes Viral Video To Nairaland. I Need Help / Wapmasters Is It Possible To Get 10k Pageviews To My Site In Hours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wapmasters In Nairaland, I Need Your Help Please! by 01Mysticdon(m): 5:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mello my fellow nairalander, are your wondering why I use Mello? Actually my nick starts from M. Back to the business of the day. Please I want the wapmasters on Nairaland to help me on this. I want to build a site like nairaland but unfortunately am an inexperienced coder (wapmaster), can't even code index.php. So if any one has a pbnl script like that of nairaland please upload it or drop the download link. Na beg I dy beg oh! And also someone should drop how to create a paid host and how to pay the host. I will still be using free hosting with nazuka. Please am begging, I know that by the time am done with my Physics textbook the download link will be posted by you guys and also the tutorial. If you have any advice please drop. Uhm.... Before I stop just like Amaechi decamped from PDP to APC I have decamped from Naijaloaded to Nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Admin For Your Blog/website / Adsense Approval Trick / This Online Grant Is A Sure Way To Start: For Bloggers, Startups, Freelancer Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.