Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,053 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Is Eden Hazard Still Better Than Alexis Sanchez? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Eden Hazard Still Better Than Alexis Sanchez? (2109 Views)

Eden, Thorgan And Kylian Hazard In France Shirts For Past World Cup (photos) / Chelsea's Eden Hazard Still Aiming To Be World's Best Player - Sportlineng / Now..is Eden Hazard Really Better Than Cristiano Ronaldo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Eden Hazard Still Better Than Alexis Sanchez? by Bosch10(m): 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
There are some things inevitable in sport,particularly in football,which comparison is part of it.It is not unusual that it occurs,and it has been going on for years.examples of people compared are pele-maradona,zinedine zidane-delima ronaldo,messi-c.ronaldo and so on.one of the recent is that of hazard-sanchez.both has been outstanding and do outshine each other in their abilities.here are some yardstick i use to measure them.
work rate:hazard 8/10,sanchez 8/10
PENALTY:hazard 9/10,sanchez 7/10
FREE-KICKS:hazard 5/10,sanchez 7/10
DRIBBLES:hazard 8/10,sanchez 8/10
GOALS:hazard 5/10,sanchez 7/10
ASSISTS:hazard 6/10,sanchez 7/10
TEAMWORK:hazard 8/10,sanchez 8/10
ATTACKING:hazard 7/10,sanchez 9/10
OVERALL:hazard 56/80 ,sanchez 61/80
Arsenal fans know that if sanchez have injury,there is a huge problem but on the other side,chelsea fans have been cursing and blaming hazard this season.
Therefore, i ask again that: is hazard still beta than sanchez?

2 Likes

Re: Is Eden Hazard Still Better Than Alexis Sanchez? by liquidmetall: 5:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bosch10:
There are some things inevitable in sport,particularly in football,which comparison is part of it.It is not unusual that it occurs,and it has been going on for years.examples of people compared are pele-maradona,zinedine zidane-delima ronaldo,messi-c.ronaldo and so on.one of the recent is that of hazard-sanchez.both has been outstanding and do outshine each other in their abilities.here are some yardstick i use to measure them.
work rate:hazard 8/10,sanchez 8/10
PENALTY:hazard 9/10,sanchez 7/10
FREE-KICKS:hazard 5/10,sanchez 7/10
DRIBBLES:hazard 8/10,sanchez 8/10
GOALS:hazard 5/10,sanchez 7/10
ASSISTS:hazard 6/10,sanchez 7/10
TEAMWORK:hazard 8/10,sanchez 8/10
ATTACKING:hazard 7/10,sanchez 9/10
OVERALL:hazard 56/80 ,sanchez 61/80
Arsenal fans know that if sanchez have injury,there is a huge problem but on the other side,chelsea fans have been cursing and blaming hazard this season.
Therefore, i ask again that: is hazard still beta than sanchez?

Last season hazard was better, ( premier league best player)

This season never go half, so after this season we go compare and contrast....sho gbo?

1 Like

Re: Is Eden Hazard Still Better Than Alexis Sanchez? by Bosch10(m): 5:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
liquidmetall:

This season never go half, so after this season we go compare and contrast....sho gbo?
Guy sanchez is a favourite anyday for pple wu are nt sentimental,he won the award because chelsea were the champions,but sanchez won the fans award.

2 Likes

Re: Is Eden Hazard Still Better Than Alexis Sanchez? by liquidmetall: 5:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bosch10:
Guy sanchez is a favourite anyday for pple wu are nt sentimental,he won the award because chelsea were the champions,but sanchez won the fans award.

Yea I get it, am sentimental cos I said it's hazard

Anybody that supports hazard is now sentimental,

Hazard dosent deserve to be supported, I understand

But let me clear you, he was given the award cos he merited it, he was superb last season, was instrumental in wining the league, infact he is the reason why that trophy is in chelsea

1 Like

Re: Is Eden Hazard Still Better Than Alexis Sanchez? by Bosch10(m): 7:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
liquidmetall:

Yea I get it, am sentimental cos I said it's hazard

Anybody that supports hazard is now sentimental,

Hazard dosent deserve to be supported, I understand

But let me clear you, he was given the award cos he merited it, he was superb last season, was instrumental in wining the league, infact he is the reason why that trophy is in chelsea

No,i dont agree with u,and the points i listed doesnt show that hazard must not be supported,but the truth be told,he was overhyped last season,can you tell me one thing that makes him to outshine hazard
Re: Is Eden Hazard Still Better Than Alexis Sanchez? by homealone2(m): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2015
liquidmetall:

Deluded fan, (goals, assists, work-rate, Int. & club ) Sanchez was beta. Check their stat's. Besides which player has won the PFA in his first season in England.

1 Like

Re: Is Eden Hazard Still Better Than Alexis Sanchez? by liquidmetall: 11:32am On Oct 06, 2015
homealone2:
Deluded fan, (goals, assists, work-rate, Int. & club ) Sanchez was beta. Check their stat's. Besides which player has won the PFA in his first season in England.

You can respond without throwing insults, shows how matured you are....
How can you come into a new different league in your ist year and win it's best player, tell me where it has happened,
Even c.ronaldo couldn't do that In Spain

The PFA that gave him that award, conducted their poll and stats very well before giving him the award

sanchez wasn't consistent last season, but hazard was on fire from the begining of the season to the very end, if it's by goals, then Diego costa,kane,aguero, Austin, would stand a better chance,

Don't tell me it's because he won the league, afterall Spain won the world cup and nobody in their squad was given the world best

Liverpool won the champions league in 2004-2005 season yet the world best was given to ronaldinho...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Download Video: Nigeria 5 – 1 Chile [fifa U17 World Cup] Highlights 2015/16 / Players We Taught They Would Flop But Didn't Flop In Epl / Ronaldinho All Smiles With Son (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.