Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

What Happened To DR, Ezekiel Izuogus's Z-600 Nigeria ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To DR, Ezekiel Izuogus's Z-600 Nigeria ? (543 Views)

This Is How Government Of Nigeria Killed The Dreams Of Dr.ezekiel Izuogu / Aluko's $80million Yatch Was Rented By Jay Z And Beyonce For $lm (photo) / Ezekiel Oseni Appointed As NERFUND Acting MD, Approved By Adeosun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Happened To DR, Ezekiel Izuogus's Z-600 Nigeria ? by Johnpele: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
I was studying today when I came across this mind blowing but stillborn invention. I was never taught about it in school until I came across an article on it today. It beats my imagination how a country like ours allowed this wonderful technological and intellectual property go down the drain without any care in the world. no one is talking about it and to make things worse, the press has been silent as ice about the whole story.
my God! are we serious in this country? how can our government be this myopic?

I strongly believe we would have been better off by now in the automobile industry if the project was strongly supported by the then government. but of course it wasn't for no reason but for cheap political blackmail. what has that gotten us?

NOTHING!! we are still rotating in circles.

This is indeed a national/ continental tragedy and our government should burry their head in shame since all they know is to sit, play dirty politics, and feed fat on the national treasury.

However to me all hope is not lost cos I believe am not the only one that have seen this. many well meaning Nigerians who has seen it and other brilliant inventions that has been pushed aside must remember that whenever they have the opportunity to be in the corridors of power in this country, they have a mandate to change this ugly trend.

Written by: Michael Obidike

Source: http://naijamini.com/what-happened-to-dr-ezekiel-izuoguss-z-600-nigeria-and-the-first-africa-made-car/

Re: What Happened To DR, Ezekiel Izuogus's Z-600 Nigeria ? by DaBullIT(m): 6:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Z600 stands for what?
Re: What Happened To DR, Ezekiel Izuogus's Z-600 Nigeria ? by SonOfEl(m): 6:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
my dear, that's the zoo for you...killing people's successes.

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast Hit Burahi's Housing Estate In Yobe / Is Wike More Obssesed With Amaechi Than Rivers State? / Osinbajo: We Are Reviewing CBN Forex Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.