Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,054 members, 7,825,352 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence (2011 Views)

Wike Dissociates Self From Comments Made By Media Aide Alleging A Judicial Gangu / Diezani Alison-madueke Appears In UK Court - BBC Correspondent / Ministerial List : Don’t Be Fooled By Media, Wait For Announcement – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by Stolen: 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mrs Deziani Alison-Madueke has already been judge guilty by the BBC before a trial date is set.

The professional incompetence and callousness exhibited by Journalist today, calls for stricter measure of accountability.

How can a BBC Jouranlist be this uncouth?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by Stolen: 6:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
Then the Sun Newspaper UK makes accusation that she stole[size=18pt] £13bn [/size]only for a report that UK Court Seizes a mere[size=18pt] £27,000[/size] from Former Petroleum Minister, Alison-madueke to surface.

There desperation to drag this womans name through the mud has a serious political undertone. One wonder if the NCS and London Police had any concrete reason to arrest Mrs Deziani Alison Madueke in the first place.

Is this a continuation of the Sanusi electoral and Emir winning APC [size=18pt] $20billion[/size] propaganda?

[size=18pt]The U.K. agency applied to Westminster Magistrates’ Court in London Monday to retain 27,000 pounds ($40,000) in cash seized from Alison-Madueke on suspicion that it may have been unlawfully obtained and intended for illegal use, court documents showed.[/size]
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-10-05/nigeria-s-former-oil-minister-alison-madueke-arrested-in-u-k-

2 Likes

Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by Mogidi: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Same people that owns Buhari's favourite channel (BBC Hausa ) abeg bone Boko Broadcasting Corporation.
Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Maybe the APC media sensationalism don port reach the BBC. Or maybe na parody account. Whatever.

Innocent till proven guilty.
Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by masseratti: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
Stolen:
Mrs Deziani Alison-Madueke has already been judge guilty by the BBC before a trial date is set.

The professional incompetence callously exhibited by Journalist today calls for stricter measure of accountability.

How can a BBC Jouranlist be this uncouth?
what exactly is uncouth from what the journalist wrote? I can't see anything there,he is just reporting the event as it unfolds.

1 Like

Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by downloadwapaz(f): 6:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mat
Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by Stolen: 6:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
In today Nigeria,Buhari witch hunting of opposition party members is termed fight on corruption?

APC must be full of Angel.

3 Likes

Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by bodeloja: 6:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
All this noise over £27,000 that cannot sustain an overseas student. Britain is just disappointing herself over contract gain from Buhari Gov in Nigeria. The Empire is truily dead.
Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by unstableaswater: 7:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
It is time we divide this country, so Britain can drill for oil in the North and feed the Aboki.
Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by Stolen: 7:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
masseratti:
what exactly is uncouth from what the journalist wrote? I can't see anything there,he is just reporting the event as it unfolds.

Maybe u need somebody to report the death of your loved one and then return to tell you it was false report. Only then can you see something wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
Wailers...cry some more grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by Stolen: 7:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
Wailers...cry some more grin grin

This next four years will be very difficult for APC and Buhari. Every misconduct will be highlighted for the public to see the level of deception APC is attempting to stage.

This is Oct, we still do not have ministers.

I suppose Allison is deflecting attention from Buhari but for how long?

2 Likes

Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by LeOstrich: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by LeOstrich: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by Stolen: 7:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
LeOstrich:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2917555_1443700303802_jpeg99b4d9fd122d7ab79e8c16478c53caba

[size=14pt]Like i say, it cannot be business as usual for media house. There has to be accountability for fraudulent reporting. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by tunjion: 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
If i hear...
Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by jidestar: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
tunjion:
If i hear...

wettin?
Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by themilanway(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
I'm sure there would have been countless threads and media"trial" here if the tables were turned against either of Tinubu,Amechi,Fashola,Okorocha,El rufai and others.

By then it won't be"witch hunting"or selective"prosecution".

Even Dizeani immediate family are yet to release an official statement as to the media"trial"of its own,yet some hypocrites are already pointing dumb and useless fingers at others.

He that comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by Stolen: 8:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
themilanway:
I'm sure there would have been countless threads and media"trial" here if the tables were turned against either of Tinubu,Amechi,Fashola,Okorocha,El rufai and others.

By then it won't be"witch hunting"or selective"prosecution".

Even Dizeani immediate family are yet to release an official statement as to the media"trial"of its own,yet some hypocrites are already pointing dumb and useless fingers at others.

He that comes to equity must come with clean hands.

Name one APC party member charged with corruption under Buhari? Are Tinubu, OBJ, Fashola, Amaechi, Elrufai angels?

The fact you had selected them for listing prove otherwise.
Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by themilanway(m): 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Stolen:

Name one APC party member charged with corruption? If not shut it.

Its you and your ilks that needs to swallow a pen for real.

Someone was arrested in far away London for allegedly laundering money meant for you and I,and you are pointing dumb and useless accusing fingers.

Your NL god did a thread on why Buhari shouldn't take the credit for Dizeani's arrest,what the hell is your problem again?

Is Sam Piranty an APC card carrying member?

Works for sahara reporter?

Is he from Daura?

Try look in the mirror and tell yourself the truth for once.

I'm sure if your poo refuses to flush,its Buhari's fault.

Hypocrites.
Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by Stolen: 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
themilanway:

Its you and your ilks that needs to swallow a pen for real.

Someone was arrested in far away London for allegedly laundering money meant for you and I,and you are pointing dumb and useless accusing fingers.

Your NL god did a thread on why Buhari shouldn't take the credit for Dizeani's arrest,what the hell is your problem again?

Is Sam Piranty an APC card carrying member?

Works for sahara reporter?

Is he from Daura?

Try look in the mirror and tell yourself the truth for once.

I'm sure if your poo refuses to flush,its Buhari's fault.

Hypocrites.

I am not your average Nigerian and No sir, your cheap propaganda wont work on me. During the 2015 general election, Buhari spent more time campaigning in the UK than Nigeria. This has even continued after the election.

The UK was the first country to be awarded lucrative contract by the Buhari administration. You talk about laundering money, but miss the fact that Alison has not been charged or prosecuted for any wrong doing. You miss the speculative bubble part, that keeps bursting on an hourly bases.

First it was £13bn now it is £27000. I am guessing you know the difference between the two figures stated. One makes you a billionaire and the other is not enough for a University Tuition fees in the UK.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by warrior01: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
I continue to maintain that these guys are evil. Tufiakwa!
Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by Stolen: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
@themilanway Let us tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by themilanway(m): 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
Stolen:

I am not your average Nigerian and No sir, your cheap propaganda wont work on me. During the 2015 general election, Buhari spent more time campaigning in the UK than Nigeria. This has even continued after the election.

The UK was the first country to be awarded lucrative contract by the Buhari administration. You talk about laundering money, but miss the fact that Alison has not been charged or prosecuted for any wrong doing. You miss the speculative bubble part, that keeps bursting on an hourly bases.

First it was £13bn now it is £27000. I am guessing you know the difference between the two figures stated. One makes you a billionaire and the other is not enough for a University Tuition fees in the UK.

Speculative bubble?You mean she wasn't never arrested on friday?

Buhari spent more campaigning in UK than in Nigeria?Are you for real?Did you really typed that?

You also miss the part that they have been keepiing tab on her since.......wait for it..........2013.Not March,April or May 2015.

You will keep"speculating"till she lands in jail.

If you really love Dizeani like the way you are portraying here,pray that the UK court strike out her case,else the minimum I'm looking at is 5yrs.

Hell,even her lawyers are yet to defend her the way you guys are doing here.

Goodluck to you and Dizeani.
Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by Stolen: 7:48am On Oct 06, 2015
themilanway:

Speculative bubble?You mean she wasn't never arrested on friday?
Buhari spent more campaigning in UK than in Nigeria?Are you for real?Did you really typed that?
You also miss the part that they have been keepiing tab on her since.......wait for it..........2013.Not March,April or May 2015.
You will keep"speculating"till she lands in jail.
If you really love Dizeani like the way you are portraying here, pray that the UK court strike out her case, else the minimum I'm looking at is 5yrs.
Hell,even her lawyers are yet to defend her the way you guys are doing here.
Goodluck to you and Dizeani.

Case you say? What case? Oh let me remember, the one of £1000 and £2000. This goes to show Buhari misplacement of priority and hatred for the south that lays the golden egg.

He associates himself with known criminals like OBJ, Tinubu, Amaechi, Fashola but sends EFCC and UK NCS against sick women receiving treatment in the UK.

Tell me one corruption case Buhari has got right? All is just witch hunting PDP members. Like I said, APC must be full of Angel.
Re: Trial By Media- BBC Correspondent Sam Piranty Show Of Professional Incompetence by AbuMikey(m): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2015
Mogidi:
Same people that owns Buhari's favourite channel (BBC Hausa ) abeg bone Boko Broadcasting Corporation.

You think this makes sense?

Smh

(1) (Reply)

Murray-bruce Shows Sleeping APC Senators How The Job Is Done / "Sylva Is Against Me Because I didn't Recommend Him For Appointment"- Tompolo / Rivers State Bye Election Postponed, Now To Be Held On The 19th February

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.