Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK (37232 Views)

BREAKING: We Regret Appointing Aisha, She Must Resign - APC / Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Diezani Alison-Madueke's UK Property / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by UmuEri(m): 7:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
dialfa:
When Biafra coughs, the world catches cold. Leave our princess alone.
the zoo is embarking on a wrong venture. Alison is a trap for them

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bern1992:
Chukwudi don surface again

Bros was i missing before?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by drss(m): 8:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
The children of anger will not sleep well today. grin cheesy
Alison na our daughter. Any attempt to disgrace her will be met with fire n brimestone.

20 Likes

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by morbeta(m): 8:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Nollywood uk " beauty and the Oil"

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
I shudder to think some fools actually beleive she stole £13 billion!!! Was is the value of our national budgget if one person alone can still £13billion and our economy did not collapse

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by Omambala1(m): 8:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
drss:
The children of anger will not sleep well todaygrin cheesy
Alison na our daughter. Any attempt to disgrace her will be met with fire n brimestone.
especially that 3legged transgender Ngene.......

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by CSTR2: 8:09pm On Oct 05, 2015
The UK is trying to protect their interests.
Shell and co must have send a message home and the british govt does not trust buhari to have enough leverage and control in the niger-delta and rightly so.
lol.
Nigeria is not a nation at all.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by Bern1992(m): 8:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

Bros was i missing before?

Madueke arrested, you did nt comment,

Madueke in court, i did not see you?

Why this thread angry shocked

1 Like

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by SonOfEl(m): 8:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
SkyBlue1:
And she's in court to discuss her make-up routine? Provide sources of this news from more reputable agencies please.

log on to BBC Africa and see it there for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by SonOfEl(m): 8:19pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bern1992:

he only responds to genuine threads...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by SonOfEl(m): 8:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
shaqhead:

Anytime I hear boast like urs I jst laugh...Does "If GEJ loses, d Niger-Delta will bomb all the pipelines" ring a bell?
GEJ lost and nothing happend!
Ibori is coolin his heels somwia in UK..Niger Delta ddnt boil!
Alison will answr to d allegations and Nothing will happen!

Folks lyk u insult d ND and make dem look lyk dey are always comfortable wt corruption when not even her village tok mo of u benefited from d loot!

that was because GEJ himself stopped it...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by SonOfEl(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
Yoruba slaves of fulanis, where una dey?
balloonic noisemakers...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
Bern1992:

Ode I actually did comment but it is my perogative to comment or not.I can't be forced to comment on every thread.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
CSTR2:
The UK is trying to protect their interests.
Shell and co must have send a message home and the british govt does not trust buhari to have enough leverage and control in the niger-delta and rightly so.
lol.
Nigeria is not a nation at all.
I don't think they have anything serious on her.What is £27,000? That one na money be that?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mogidi:
This madam na model material, [size=15pt]How can anyone hate this beauty?[/size]

[img]http://i2.wp.com/www.thenaijaverdict.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Alison-Madueke-360x227.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=360%2C227[/img]

[img]http://saharareporters.com/sites/default/files/styles/normal_medium/public/Diezani_theguardian.jpg?itok=Icy-ClZM[/img]

Very soon na UK prison warders and other prison staff go dey shine her congo.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by macolino(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chaii a bad news for some people

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by truefact: 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
shaqhead:

Anytime I hear boast like urs I jst laugh...Does "If GEJ loses, d Niger-Delta will bomb all the pipelines" ring a bell?
GEJ lost and nothing happend!
Ibori is coolin his heels somwia in UK..Niger Delta ddnt boil!
Alison will answr to d allegations and Nothing will happen!

Folks lyk u insult d ND and make dem look lyk dey are always comfortable wt corruption when not even her village tok mo of u benefited from d loot!
Just as you fetish clowns are comfortable with ritualism, In.ce.st , armed robbery, corruption and looting

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by UmuEri(m): 8:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

I don't think they have anything serious on her.What is £27,000? That one na money be that?
exactly what I think. APC haven been aware resorted to media trial.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by shaqhead: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
SonOfEl:

that was because GEJ himself stopped it...
Go and tell ds to Boyloaf and co n u wl hear truth!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by hajlat(m): 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
babasanti:
Uk can't touch her, they know cus if they do british experteriates in the niger delta will be kidnapped

Meaning,you know the kidnappers in Niger Delta or you are one. Please ,explain. Or is it another careless talk?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by CSTR2: 8:39pm On Oct 05, 2015
chukwudi44:

They probably don't, but i seriously doubt it.
She is just not worth the hassle.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by shaqhead: 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
truefact:

Just as you fetish clowns are comfortable with ritualism, In.ce.st , armed robbery, corruption and looting
Go back and read what I wrote again, then u wl see hw u made ur inanity bare for all to see! Buzz off!
Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by SonOfEl(m): 8:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
shaqhead:

Go and tell ds to Boyloaf and co n u wl hear truth!

after you sir......*yimu* something even buhari acknowledged in his Independence speech, or is your buhari not honest any longer?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by bloodkiIler: 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
[size=17pt]FAKE NEWS![/size] Lalasticlala Take Note! angry angry

one heart attack patient spotted grin

ngeneukwenu be like "but SaharaReporters said otherwise" grin

bastard she-male cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by bloodkiIler: 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu ngeneukwenu

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i just love seeing this moniker around whenever this kind of news surface

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by ajebuter(f): 8:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
I just love this woman's silent elegance and cuteness

Proudly yoruba and admirer of Mrs Dezani allynson Madueke.

Carry on aunty! Nothing do you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by SonOfEl(m): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
the moronic COOLITEMPAS AND CO will only peep on the this thread and run off....losers incorporated...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by PublicAssurance: 9:07pm On Oct 05, 2015
[size=18pt]Yoruba people oya start wailing!!![/size]

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by PublicAssurance: 9:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
how Yoruba people wan take sleep na?
chukwudi44:
So many people will die on hearing this news lolz chai yoruba people no go sleep well this night

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by suxkill: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
haters be like!!!

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by bloodkiIler: 9:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
midolian midolian midolian midolian midolian midolian midolian midolian midolian midolian midolian midolian midolian midolian midolian midolian midolian midolian

night don come, come and sell gworo to guys cheesy

i invoke your spirit to this thread Insha'Allah amin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: We Have No Plans To Charge Former Oil Minister Alison Madueke - UK by Tobbey(m): 9:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
Just see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Under Fire Over His Comment About Datti / Where Is Aisha Buhari? Her Health Causes Anxiety / Bayelsa Poll: Buhari Shuns Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.