Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Truth About Recharge Card Printing Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Truth About Recharge Card Printing Business (2001 Views)

Who Has A Genuine Information About Recharge Business. / Can I Start Recharge Card Printing Business With 300k? / All Information About (recharge Card) Printing Business. POS Or COMPUTER? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truth About Recharge Card Printing Business by godoluwa(m): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dont fall for scam! you need at least 50million naira to start printing recharge card business. as at 2009, 100naira denomination e-pin cost 785,000naira from glo office. all these telecommunication has partners & dont need more partners. you cant compete with the likes of bodlink etc that operates business with over 200million naira. anybody that tells you he has software to print recharge cards just want to scam you. I once attended a training on recharge card printing biz in 2009 & the organizer used the platform of ringo telecom telecoms and prepaid nigeria for us then. we actualy print the card, load it & it was credited to our phone. later I have to go to ringo telecom office in lagos to buy bulk pin but on getting there, 100units of 100naira denomination bulk pin is sold at 9,600naira which means excluding paper, ink, transport, a 100naira denomination e-pin at the rate of 96naira. in my quest to do the the business by all means, I paid a visit to glo & mtn office & that where I knw d reality.
Re: Truth About Recharge Card Printing Business by Donald3d(m): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
godoluwa:
Dont fall for scam! you need at least 50million naira to start printing recharge card business. as at 2009, 100naira denomination e-pin cost 785,000naira from glo office. all these telecommunication has partners & dont need more partners. you cant compete with the likes of bodlink etc that operates business with over 200million naira. anybody that tells you he has software to print recharge cards just want to scam you. I once attended a training on recharge card printing biz in 2009 & the organizer used the platform of ringo telecom telecoms and prepaid nigeria for us then. we actualy print the card, load it & it was credited to our phone. later I have to go to ringo telecom office in lagos to buy bulk pin but on getting there, 100units of 100naira denomination bulk pin is sold at 9,600naira which means excluding paper, ink, transport, a 100naira denomination e-pin at the rate of 96naira. in my quest to do the the business by all means, I paid a visit to glo & mtn office & that where I knw d reality.
una dey hear. Shine your eyes people ))

(1) (Reply)

10 Ways To Save Money That You Probably Ignore / 20 Saas Startups Ideas To Build A Profitable Product In 2020 / How To Set Up A Lucrative Bar Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.