Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,410 members, 7,830,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters (31904 Views)

IPOB Protest Against AbaGenocide At UN Today - Sahara Reporter (pics, video) / Uk’s National Crime Agency Freezes Alison-madueke’s London Properties / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by damton(m): 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
oluseyiforjesus:
Vanity up vanity ;Where is dat her Son dat do go n buy ICE-CREME in Dubia with private Jet 4 her Girlfriend
ice-cream indeed.Lmao
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by mediagenius: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
J
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by faggy36(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by ochestraone(m): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
e don set.. Now e go clear for her oporo eyes
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
What a sad end for her. Jonathan etal re on the queue.
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by Morrisz(m): 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Wetin dis 1 dey talk
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by Querty(m): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
I just love Diezani.....

She remains my crush no mata what..

APC leave my love alone oooo

2 Likes

Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by Ijaya123: 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
I don't expect some people to believe this news, vis-a-vis the source.
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by Yksoul(m): 10:21pm On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

All those £13billion was APC propaganda. I maintain that her case has nothing to do with any billion of ££ or $$. Nevertheless, the offence against her is grave and perhaps she might have invested in properties or whatever. It could be some millions of $$ but NEVER £13billion! Where she wan see that money sef?
I DISAGREE IN NIGERIA,EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE,I DONT DOUBT THE FIGURE,CORRUPT DEAL THAT HAVE CAUSE NIGERIA 2.1 TRILLION NAIRA SINCE 2010 OF HER INTRODUCTN INTO NNPC,O BOY GOD PUNISH HER

1 Like

Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by lekan29ice(m): 10:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
Spactacle:

lols no be lie.This series get as e be.
My own be say make e end well
abeg which of the episodes is saraki going to come up...
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by chiedu7: 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
[size=18pt]PROPAGANDA SHARIA REPORTERS[/size]
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by don4real18(m): 10:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
You can keep the money with me, I will keep it safe

1 Like

Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by InvertedHammer: 10:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
/
Saharareporters sensationalizes a lot but they are still centuries ahead of the brown envelopes journalists in Nigeria.

Journalists working for media outlets owned by politicians will never be professional.

When folks like Orji Uzo Kalu, Ibori, Tinubu, etc. own local newspapers, how much integrity do you expect from their journalists?

Anyone that thinks low of saharareporters should grab a camera, pen and paper and go get the "facts".

Last I checked, rebuttal is not a crime.

\

3 Likes

Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

[s]All those £13billion was APC propaganda. I maintain that her case has nothing to do with any billion of ££ or $$. Nevertheless, the offence against her is grave and perhaps she might have invested in properties or whatever. It could be some millions of $$ but NEVER £13billion! Where she wan see that money sef?[/s]

SMH!

1 Like

Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by Kulas: 10:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
So corrupt.How I wish this woman n d entire family n friends will be sent to jail.
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
Tomorrow, they'll tell us they didn't freeze anything.
How 'merry-go-roundish' can this get ecoterrors?

undecided
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
yazach:

http://saharareporters.com/2015/10/05/nca-freezes-alison-madueke%E2%80%99s-cash-court-today

Only 27,000 pounds, I thiught it was 13 billion pounds...that he wanted to buy the royal palace n all its jewellery.

Believe APC on ur own peril.
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by toyosimi(f): 10:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
That's a huge amount tho...hmmmm,bt what's gonna happen to the frozen cash??,uhn?
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Yksoul:
I DISAGREE IN NIGERIA,EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE,I DONT DOUBT THE FIGURE,CORRUPT DEAL THAT HAVE CAUSE NIGERIA 2.1 TRILLION NAIRA SINCE 2010 OF HER INTRODUCTN INTO NNPC,O BOY GOD PUNISH HER

Why didn't the U.K. freeze the 13 billion pounds, they are busy freezing common 27,000 pounds. Alison was a manager in shell and many other oil companies before she became minister...27k pounds is NOTHING to her.
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by ritababe(f): 10:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
frankobaba:
ehyaa.. The frog eye lady don de see nemesis shaving her public hair daily. Buhari, next stop...Amechi.

and u think say e go happen
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by tinsel: 10:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
Xetima:
So the amount involved is a paltry GBP27K. I thought I saw GBP13Billion somewhere?
My friend that is not the amount involved. 27,000 was the cash at hand when she was arrested.

1 Like

Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by sukkot: 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
Xetima:
So the amount involved is a paltry GBP27K. I thought I saw GBP13Billion somewhere?
geez when did nigerans become so dumb ? you think she is walking around with a bag full of 13 billion dollars ? . they seized what they found on her when they arrested her meaning she was walking around with 27 grand in her bag.

the 13 billion is why she was arrested but on her when she was arrested was found cash of 27 grand. hope that makes sense

2 Likes

Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by theozobby(m): 10:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
Cock and bull
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by Afritop(m): 11:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
IF NIGERIA IS REALLY SERIOUS ABOUT FIGHTING ANTI CORRUPTION WAR AND THOUGH THEY CANT ARREST ALAMEISEIGHA AND BURUJI KASHAMU DUE TO ONE USELESS EXCUSE, THEY SHOULD EXTRADITE THEM BACK TO WHERE THEY WERE STANDING TRIAL FOR THEIR ALLEGED OFFENCES
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by stinggy(m): 11:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
Xetima:
The reported £13M isn't the amount in this account, she might have stack huge sum in other accounts, which of course is expected.

Though £13M is only a figment of APC's imagination, over-blown as usual.
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by Lexusgs430: 11:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
listenersky:
So they freeze 27,000 out of 13 billion,hmmm,e get as e be

The £27,000 is probably cash found on her person during arrest or property search.The £13 Billion is cash and assets traced to her person.
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by 4stylz: 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dont take sahara reporters seriously

1 Like

Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by 4stylz: 11:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Don't take sahara reporters seriously
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by Ssms(m): 11:22pm On Oct 05, 2015
just 8million naira?mtchewwww,we wan hear say dem sieze billions of dollars from her...na dat testimony we dey wait......8M be like pure water money 4 her face ni jare

1 Like

Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by Ssms(m): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
4stylz:
Don't take sahara reporters seriously
u wil meet it in vanguard
Re: NCA Freezes Alison-Madueke’s Cash In Court Today - Sahara Reporters by webshopng1(m): 11:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
Deja vu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu Can Be Removed When Saraki Becomes Acting President – Falana / President Buhari In Katsina For Ramadan (photos) / Amaechi Is The Lion Of Africa – Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.