Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,153 members, 7,811,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:48 AM

We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen (4620 Views)

Falae: Fulani Herdsmen Embark On Self-registration In South West / Police Reacts To Olu Falae's Ransom Claims / Olu Falae Meets Mimiko After Gaining Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by Kcinho(m): 8:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
The Association of Fulani Chiefs and the Miyetti Allah
Cattle Breeders Association of Nigeria (MACBAN) has
denied having a hand in the kidnap of former
Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Chief Olu Falae.

The group said if it were true that those
who committed the act were Fulani
herdsmen, such persons could not have been
genuine members of the association.
MACBAN Chairman in Ondo State, Bello
Garba, at a press conference in Lagos,
yesterday, therefore, faulted the pan-
Yoruba group, Afenifere, for calling for the
expulsion of Fulani herdsmen from the
South-West.

Garba admitted that Fulani herdsmen
usually encroached on farms but argued
that no Fulani herdsman would abandon his
cattle and go about abducting people.
His words: “We have been relating with
security agencies and we have never had
any issue with residents before. The
disagreement with farmers has been ongoing
for sometime but we have mediated and
settled it on several occasions.

“Most of the Fulani people that came into
Ondo came in as cattle breeders and you
don’t expect them to just leave their
animals and be kidnapping. We have been
residing in Ondo State for more than 100
years and no one has ever accused us of
any heinous crime in Ondo State or caught
us with weapons.

“As an Ondo resident, I condemn this act.
Clearly, this is impersonation. We live with
our families in Ondo. How can we engage in
such an act? We are pleading with law
enforcement agents to do more investigation
and expose the real perpetrators.”

dailypost.ng/2015/10/05/we-did-not-kidnap-olu-falae-fulani-herdsmen/?wt=4

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by Mogidi: 8:17pm On Oct 05, 2015

They would soon blame Igbos or Niger Deltans.

If Miyetti Wahala try this in my town, we would stop all cattle's from passing through the town.

7 Likes

Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by jomoh: 8:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
Don't worry we know who did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by Lattop(m): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2015
Who dey lie Olu Falae or Herdsmen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by simonlee(m): 8:26pm On Oct 05, 2015
if na me o go talk say na me do am?
sha..... you are innocent unless proven guilty!
Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by vinnex: 8:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Dat na true talk, Fulani as kidnappers umm no way. Acess other tribe, i raise my case....
Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mogidi:

They would soon blame Igbos or Niger Deltans.

If Miyetti Wahala try this in my town, we would stop all cattle's from passing through the town.
Bros abeg o... Na Ijaw, Igbo, Efik, Bini and Yoruba people kidnap Falae. Falae no knw wetin him de talk!

10 Likes

Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by PedroJP(m): 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lattop:
Who dey lie Olu Falae or Herdsmen

Thank u very much. Any body dat wants to point fingers elsewhere should answer d question first.
Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
You did not kidnap false, you Took him for birthday Holidays!! Mtchewwww

3 Likes

Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Fulani herdsmen are law-abiding people. They cannot hurt a fly! They are peace-loving people...

4 Likes

Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by DickDastardly(m): 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Then Olu Falae should be taken in for Psychiatric evaluation. Who even expect you people to admit before? Its 4years of BARE-FACED for us all.

APC!
Govt of lies
By the liars
For the liars!
cool

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by babasanti: 8:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Rubbish
Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by Mogidi: 8:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros abeg o... Na Ijaw, Igbo, Efik, Bini and Yoruba people kidnap Falae. Falae no knw wetin him de talk!

grin grin grin grin
Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by seacoast(m): 8:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Then who did you kidnap?

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mogidi:

grin grin grin grin
Na so na grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by fromnigeria(m): 8:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
National Association of Goats will soon surface.
Why do i hate Unionism this much?
Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by downloadwapaz(f): 9:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
Mat
Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by wytecat: 9:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
We know jare, and Falae didn't say unequivocally that they are fulani, he said "they appeared to be fulani" and "they spoke Hausa"'. I never lived in the north but spoke a little Hausa, so it could still be IPOB youths that are trying to make what is about to hit them into a 3 way run.

We must deal with Ibos now and take care of fulani later.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
Them ho admit before
.#IHateIslam
Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by EdCure: 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
wytecat:
We know jare, and Falae didn't say unequivocally that they are fulani, he said "they appeared to be fulani" and "they spoke Hausa"'. I never lived in the north but spoke a little Hausa, so it could still be IPOB youths that are trying to make what is about to hit them... We must deal with Ibos now and take care of fulani later.
Do you know better than Falae, or did you expect the Fulani to claim responsibility for the kidnap? Are they a terror group?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by drss(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Hahahahahahah! This must be d greatest lie of d century. I won't be surprised if dem start to dey deny killing farmers in middle belt. Evil people.
Cow ranging is what sane countries practice in breeding cattles. But here in d zoo? 12 century technology. Tufiakwa!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by drss(m): 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
Kcinho:

The group said if it were true that those
who committed the act were Fulani
herdsmen, such persons could not have been
genuine members of the association.
MACBAN Chairman in Ondo State, Bello
Garba, at a press conference in Lagos,
yesterday, therefore, faulted the pan-
Yoruba group, Afenifere, for calling for the
expulsion of Fulani herdsmen from the
South-West.

Garba admitted that Fulani herdsmen
usually encroached on farms but argued
that no Fulani herdsman would abandon his
cattle and go about abducting people.
His words: “We have been relating with
security agencies and we have never had
any issue with residents before. The
disagreement with farmers has been ongoing
for sometime but we have mediated and
settled it on several occasions.

“Most of the Fulani people that came into
Ondo came in as cattle breeders and you
don’t expect them to just leave their
animals and be kidnapping. We have been
residing in Ondo State for more than 100
years and no one has ever accused us of
any heinous crime in Ondo State or caught
us with weapons.

“As an Ondo resident, I condemn this act.
Clearly, this is impersonation. We live with
our families in Ondo. How can we engage in
such an act? We are pleading with law
enforcement agents to do more investigation
and expose the real perpetrators.”

dailypost.ng/2015/10/05/we-did-not-kidnap-olu-falae-fulani-herdsmen/?wt=4
Taqiyya Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by Dannyset(m): 9:25pm On Oct 05, 2015
This Country is complex and complicated.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by gebest: 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
BRILLIANT
Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by wytecat: 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
Look, unless you have an info aside the report out there, you shouldn't be asking this question.

What else did Falae say?
So far, he hasn't said anything to make us believe they were fulani.

He's a 77 years old man under stress, and there were so many holes in the story, plus this is the first case of kidnapping allegedly involving fulani. Fulani are known to kill their victims not move from point A to B and ask for ransom. And the filthy politics being played by some in Nigeria is pointing finger elsewhere.

EdCure:

Do you know better than Falae, or did you expect the Fulani to claim responsibility for the kidnap? Are they a terror group?
Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by 989900: 9:58pm On Oct 05, 2015
I'm still trying to figure how those 'mey suya' (actually my 'mallo' smart pass these cattle rearers) can demand 100m, or hope to conceal/receive it.
Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by ArodewilliamsT: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
wytecat:
We know jare, and Falae didn't say unequivocally that they are fulani, he said "they appeared to be fulani" and "they spoke Hausa"'. I never lived in the north but spoke a little Hausa, so it could still be IPOB youths that are trying to make what is about to hit them into a 3 way run.

I agree with you, olu falae is demented and senile like his tribesmen. He needs a psychiatriac evaluation like that Fulani general opined on TV. We all know yorubaland has the highest number of mentally ill patients, old senile falae may be one. It must be the Biafrauds, never the fulanis.
Thank you in advance for agreeing with me.

1 Like

Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by wytecat: 11:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
Aww! You are pained!

At 77 Ibos are already blind and paralysed in addition to being demented and senile.

Look at how Ibos exhibit accelerated LUNACY just like chinua achebe and ojukwu.

Young Ibos are train wrecks, Wole Soyinka is still walking around, so is Falae. When we asked you Ibo to stop eating pigs food.

ArodewilliamsT:

I agree with you, olu falae is demented and senile like his tribesmen. He needs a psychiatriac evaluation like that Fulani general opined on TV. We all know yorubaland has the highest number of mentally ill patients, old senile falae may be one. It must be the Biafrauds, never the fulanis.
Thank you in advance for agreeing with me.
Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by macof(m): 12:46am On Oct 06, 2015
wytecat:

Igbos? Igbos are the ones killing and raping your sisters and brothers?

Deal with fulani herdsmen later? While they use up ur crops for mere cows? While they kidnap your elders? While they rob on the highway? While they kill anybody who questions them?

What is the yoruba nation turning into. ..people can't even see the problem standing right in front of them

5 Likes

Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by macof(m): 12:51am On Oct 06, 2015
wytecat:
Look, unless you have an info aside the report out there, you shouldn't be asking this question.

What else did Falae say?
So far, he hasn't said anything to make us believe they were fulani.

He's a 77 years old man under stress, and there were so many holes in the story, plus this is the first case of kidnapping allegedly involving fulani. Fulani are known to kill their victims not move from point A to B and ask for ransom. And the filthy politics being played by some in Nigeria is pointing finger elsewhere.

You are so gullible.

Boko Haram, last week poisoned cows. .. is this a ln old boko haram tactic? Obviously No!
A criminal looking for something will try to get it by doing something new

Kidnapping is no one's culture. . Its a criminal thing and all criminals are capable of kidnapping. .including the criminals among the fulani people

Oh so now you know what chief olu falae saw better than him? At 77 he is blind and foolish yah?

His workers who first reported the case are stuupid right?

5 Likes

Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by macof(m): 1:13am On Oct 06, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Fulani herdsmen are law-abiding people. They cannot hurt a fly! They are peace-loving people...

grin grin indeed, they even share free cows to every village they intrude are welcomed into

3 Likes

Re: We Did Not Kidnap Olu Falae – Fulani Herdsmen by PenSniper: 3:13am On Oct 06, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

Thank you in advance for agreeing owith me.

The sorry state of Ibo mental impairment is alarming. Most of them don't display sound cognitive
reasoning when they speak or write. The few of them that seems to have a semblance of functioning brain tend to turn it upside down before they write.

Examples- One Dr. Chidi Odinkalu never saw it fit to critisize Nnamdi Kanu of hate speech and BH of
genocide but foamed in the mouth to accuse FFK of hate speech for rightfully refering to the fulani herdsmen as leeches. Pandering to Abuja for filthy lucre ? Not unlikely. His tribe will readily leak an ass for
money and power.

- One Campbell Nze-Nzekwe or so opened his mouth wide to say the chances of Ibo producing the president in 2019 is bright and thereafter went on to reveal the strategies to adopt to make that happen. Leaders indeed !

- The same leaders of APGA that could display such naivity as to claim Lagos is a colonial settlement, whatever that meant.

Here is a typical one claiming Falae is senile and so are his tribesmen.
Yet he could not point out a single Ibo man of 70 years and above that have not become a wretched recluse.
Prof. Nwabueze declined to serve in the national conference feigning health reasons at his age whilst Yoruba men of his age and above participated.
Chinue Achebe became a wretched recluse from his early sixties.

Falae is 77 and still works on his farm and travels around.
Prof. Wole Soyinka, Oba Sikiru Adetona, etc, are octogenarians still healthy and moving around.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Sunday Igboho Set For War As Nigerian Army Attacks His Residence With / Nigeria Is At The Point Of No Return — US / Lamidi Apapa Attacker Escapes Death in a terrible accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.