Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers (25735 Views)

Lionel Messi Signs New 4-Year Deal With FC Barcelona / Breaking: Liverpool Coach, Brendan Rodgers Sacked With Immediate Effect / Brendan Rodgers Liverpool Manager Sacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by MrLouisVanGaal1: 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
I only pity Arsenal. 4th position going. Perpetual losers in the champions league and now their only hope for European football is going.

Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:45pm On Oct 05, 2015
Welcome
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by spotlez(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
I bet Liverpool must rise 4rm grass 2 grace

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by sanmibukunmi: 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
I don't know why but I feel ancellotti would be a better option. undecided
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by barackohandso(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
This is not official yet na. Haba coded01
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by Scatterscatter(m): 9:46pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chelsea and Liverpool should just merge to form one team.

2 Likes

Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by spotlez(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
sanmibukunmi:
I don't know why but I feel ancellotti would be a better option. undecided
Ancelloti no go help liverpool..now
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by vhickhiwheezhie(m): 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
What ppu dnt knw z dat its not d coach dat z playing but the players.....u can have ten of alex fergueson and ur team will still go for relegation
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by Alexcollins(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
bokohalal:
He may be the front runner for the job but he hasn't signed as a Liverpool manager, yet.
he has.. check Liverpoolfc website...
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by Chimezie198(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
when Chelsea go appoint their own na
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by ekemit(m): 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
More trouble for chelsea going on relegation, who else will they defeat?
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by Captainswag225(m): 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
hala madrid fans wish liverpool, klopp and all kopites gudluck.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by Boss13: 9:51pm On Oct 05, 2015
A good one for the premier league. I expect to see influx of German players into the premier league in due time. This is another media pressure and I wonder if the Liverpool board clearly thought about their decision before moving in for him. The signing was hastily made and I only hope they made the right decision.

On the other hand, I'm glad Chelsea stuck to mourinho. He has been the best manager for the club. It is a bad spell and should be clearly addressed by the manager and for Van Gaal, I wonder when his experimental procedures would come to an end. I'm gutted by the disappointing trashing Asernal gave Manchester United.

In conclusion, the title is Man City to lose.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by Captainswag225(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
Chimezie198:
when Chelsea go appoint their own na
ungrateful fan, what has mourihno done to u?
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
It hasnt been confirmed yet joo,i have been following the story since yesterday,this lazy mods when go just rush post anything for FP though...smh #trueKopite here
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by kiddkash(m): 9:52pm On Oct 05, 2015
it hasn't been finalized yet
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by webshopng1(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
up chelsea

Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by danduj(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
if mourinho no follow,i no dey watch chelsea match again
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by premuskinsley(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Good shaaaaa
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by jonnayo(m): 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
Adatob:
Y u 2 dy lie lik dis op? I taya 4 u o

Google is your best friend
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by kinibigdeal(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
coded01:
Jurgen Klopp has signed a three-year contract to succeed Brendan Rodgers as Liverpool manager, according to reports.

The former Borussia Dortmund boss is now favourite to replace Rodgers after the Northern Irish boss was sacked follwing the side’s 1-1 draw with Everton.

Reds supporters immediately began calling for Klopp to be appointed as their new manager following Rodgers’ sacking.

And Klopp has actually put pen to paper on a deal, according to Bosnian news outlet Pravdabl. Its website, however, is currently down.

Klopp arrives at Liverpool with a glowing reputation and will supposedly bring assistant Zeljko Buvac with him.

Buvac is Bosnian himself and Pravdabl claim that they have been allowed to exclusively break the story.

Pravdabl claim that Buvac gave them permission to break the news.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/04/jurgen-klopp-agrees-three-year-deal-to-replace-brendan-rodgers-after-liverpool-v-everton-clash-report-5420421/

You just contradict yourself

[quote author=coded01 post=38700226]Jurgen Klopp has signed a three-year contract to succeed Brendan Rodgers as Liverpool manager, according to reports.

The former Borussia Dortmund boss is now favourite to replace Rodgers after the Northern Irish boss was sacked follwing the side’s 1-1 draw with Everton.

1 Like

Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by stanley2801: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
new here..
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Will getting a new coach make them win dis season league?

Liverpool are bound to trek alone very soon!

Chelsea has even started doing their own trekking undecided
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by chiedu7: 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
[size=18pt]OP IS LYING.

DEM NEVER GREE
[/size]
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by joseph1832(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
Wow! I actually gave Rodgers till January now Liverpool didn't even waste any time in sending him packing.

I hope Klopp is a better replacement.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by dammytosh: 10:00pm On Oct 05, 2015
Liamm:
Chelsea still harbouring Mourinho. That nigga needs to be booted outta SW6. Wtf! angry

Go boot am.
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by Glowstone(m): 10:02pm On Oct 05, 2015
this news is not official. not reported by top site
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by Marcelinho(m): 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
This report is fake as at NOW maybe he will sign but has not done so yet. Op try and be factual as well as timely. My Observation
coded01:
Jurgen Klopp has signed a three-year contract to succeed Brendan Rodgers as Liverpool manager, according to reports.

Reds supporters immediately began calling for Klopp to be appointed as their new manager following Rodgers’ sacking.

And Klopp has actually put pen to paper on a deal, according to Bosnian news outlet Pravdabl. Its website, however, is currently down.

Klopp arrives at Liverpool with a glowing reputation and will supposedly bring assistant Zeljko Buvac with him.

Buvac is Bosnian himself and Pravdabl claim that they have been allowed to exclusively break the story.

Pravdabl claim that Buvac gave them permission to break the news.

http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/04/jurgen-klopp-agrees-three-year-deal-to-replace-brendan-rodgers-after-liverpool-v-everton-clash-report-5420421/

Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by ijustdey: 10:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
never walk alone

in reds I do believe
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by Markmoore008: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
That will be o.k
Re: Jurgen Klopp Agrees Three-year Deal To Replace Brendan Rodgers by nijanigga: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
this is a lie of the devil. metro is a tabloid that specializes in speculative/lies rumors.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Everton (1 - 1) On 4th April 2017 / AFC Bournemouth Vs Manchester United (1 - 2) On 3rd November 2018 / Manchester City Vs Arsenal (2 - 2) On 8th May 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.