Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,585 members, 7,955,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. (2609 Views)

Betty Akeredolu Sweeps Oja Oba Market In Akure (Photos) / Breaking: PDP Sweeps Rivers Rerun Elections- Premium-Times(photos) / Taiwo Alade From Ondo State Emerged Best In The President's Teachers Awards 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by Abagworo(m): 9:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
Abagworo,o gini bu nsogbu GI?

Meanwhile, can yoiu explain to me what business Rochas has building a school in Adamawa state? Maybe you'll have to explain on the IMO thread. I don't want to derail this thread.

Rochas foundation did right. Nigeria is for us all and whatever affects any part should be of concern to another. The foundation already had schools across all parts of Nigeria before Mr Okorocha became Governor. I hope you know IMSU just won a big one yesterday.
Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by bloodkiIler: 9:20pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
you're a disgrace to Anambra people. Tufiakwa!

Onye apari!

Wetin be onye apari!? grin

oya come and kiss me kiss kiss kiss

do you want to become an anambarian?

of course you can't because ife eji abu onye Anambra erika grin

meaning it takes more to become an anambarian tongue

but i can convert you to Anambrarian if only ma ikweta na iga bu nwunye m
kiss
Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lol...Nnaa,Berem bukwo nwunye nmadu.
Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by Beremx(f): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
bloodkiIler:

Wetin be onye apari! grin

oya come and kiss me kiss kiss kiss

do you want to become an anambarian?

of course you can't because if eji abu onye Anambra erika grin

meaning it takes more to become an anambarian tongue

but i can convert you to Anambrarian if only ma ikweta na iga bu nwunye m
kiss
if I come back to this world again as a Nigerian,I will choose to come from IMO state. You can shove your supremacy down your throat.

I nweghi Ike bu di m maka alugo m di. Onye south-south for that matter. grin

So fucck off and stop stalking me! angry
Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by Beremx(f): 9:29pm On Oct 05, 2015
OdenigboAroli:
Lol...Nnaa,Berem bukwo nwunye nmadu.
gwakwa onye apari ahu ka o hapu m aka. Abughi m naani nwanyi no na nairaland.

Nonsense!

grin angry
Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
if I come back to this world again as a Nigerian,I will choose to come from IMO state. You can shove your supremacy down your throat.

Nwanyi,wetuo obi ka ofe lolu-alo zuolu gi nni. Nya ibuluu ifea jee bunye ndi southsouth?

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by Beremx(f): 9:31pm On Oct 05, 2015
Abagworo:

Rochas foundation did right. Nigeria is for us all and whatever affects any part should be of concern to another. The foundation already had schools across all parts of Nigeria before Mr Okorocha became Governor. I hope you know IMSU just won a big one yesterday.
ehennn! What did IMSU win biko? yarn me akuko! cheesy
Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:32pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
gwakwa onye apari ahu ka o hapu m aka. Abughi m naani nwanyi no na nairaland.

Nonsense!

grin angry

Wetuo obi maka na asii onye fu onye dia mma ya kissie ya na oburo njo...lol
Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:33pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
ehennn! What did IMSU win biko? yarn me akuko! cheesy

And you want to believe Abagworo....That jazz still dey your eye. Abagworo is incapable of telling the truth....lol
Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by Beremx(f): 9:37pm On Oct 05, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

Nwanyi,wetuo obi ka ofe lolu-alo zuolu gi nni. Nya ibuluu ifea jee bunye ndi southsouth?
na south-south ka love buru m Ga nwanna. grin

Enweghi ife ojo o bu,abi? cheesy
Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by bloodkiIler: 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:

who's talking about supremacy here? grin as far as am concern we are one from the same SE anybody talking otherwise or dividing is talking trash grin

onye SS na anu gi?

so technically ibu nwunye Barcanista grin grin woow what a small world cheesy
Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by Beremx(f): 9:40pm On Oct 05, 2015
OdenigboAroli:

And you want to believe Abagworo....That jazz still dey your eye. Abagworo is incapable of telling the truth....lol
I just wanna hear what he has to say. Am not believing him yet. grin
Due to Rochas recent failure in governance,I am Abagworo might not be in agreement as we used to.

Abagworo,hope you understand. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by Beremx(f): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2015
bloodkiIler:

who's talking about supremacy here? grin as far as am concern we are one from the same SE anybody talking otherwise or dividing is talking trash grin

onye SS na anu gi?

so technically ibu nwunye Barcanista grin grin woow what a small world cheesy
Nwunye onye?

Ri e nsi!
Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by bloodkiIler: 9:49pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
Nwunye onye?

Ri e nsi!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

but that's tradition naa if my brother marries a wife traditionally in Igbo land we call the woman nwunye anyi and the woman calls us ndi di m grin (no fuckry oo) abi no be how it's done grin so traditionally ibu nwunye ya
Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by OdenigboAroli(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
Beremx:
Nwunye onye?

Ri e nsi!

You are feisty!
Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by toludadon(m): 9:54pm On Oct 05, 2015
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday, pledged to improve the welfare of teachers and enhance the quality of teaching and learning environment in the country. He said this just as the Nigerian Union of Teachers (NUT) said no fewer than 600 teachers had been killed by the Boko Haram insurgents. Buhari spoke in Abuja on the occasion of the 2015 World Teachers' Day, held at the Eagle Square, where he presented the keys of a new KIA Cerato Car to Mr Alade Taiwo of St. Dominic Ayeferere Primary School, Bolorundo, Ondo State,who emerged the best teacher in the country. While Taiwo emerged the overall best in the 2015 President's Teachers and Schools Excellence Award, Reverend Sister Ntiajuokwu Mary James of the Queen of the Rosary College, Oguata, Onitsha, Anambra State, emerged the overall second winner. The president said the theme of the celebration, 'Empowering Teachers, Building Sustainable Societies,' was apt and explains the fact that society could only be sustained by empowering teachers and strengthening the teaching profession. Buhari, who was represented by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr Babachir Lawal, said it was a common knowledge that the quality of learning depended first and foremost on the quality of teachers. He said knowledge is power and that all strategic sectors of the society were expectedto be manned only by individuals who possessedcapability and understanding of the sectors in which they operate.President Buhari warned that only those who have been adequately prepared and regulated should be entrusted with teaching and the learning process. He pledged the commitment of the Federal Government to improving the teaching and learning environment by empowering teachers through activities of the various government agencies. He called for fundamental change in attitude, orientation and behaviour of teachers towards greater values, ideals and practices. He called on Nigerians to respect and honour teachers, while also asking all stakeholders to work hard to preserve and enhance all aspects of educational system in thecountry.The World Teachers' Day, was marked with colourful march past by delegates from various states of the federation. The NUT President, Michael Alogba Olukoya, in his address on the occasion, called on the Federal Government to secure schools in the face of the current securitychallenges facing the nation. He disclosed that over 600 teachers had lost their lives to the Boko Haram attacks in the Northern part of the country.According to him, 308 teachers were killed in Borno, 75 in Adamawa, 18 in Yobe, 25 in Kaduna, 120 in Plateau, 63 in Kano and two in Gombe states. He said this was in addition to over 19,000 teachers that had been displaced and are suffering as a result of the activities of the insurgents. Olukoya said: "Insecurity in and around our schools is antithetical to the delivery of quality education in our school system"As teachers of primary and secondary schools who are at the heart and foundation of education delivery and care to our children, we are devastated by the damage the atrocious activities of the Boko Haram sect have done to the education system as well as the lives and future of thousands of children particularly in theNorth East of the country."The memory of the Chibok girls and thousands of others whose potentials and lives have been truncated remains traumatic and demoralising," he said.
Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by cremedelacreme: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
Ife eji abu Anambra erika.

Thought 'they' said we engage in miracle centres when we clinched the first position for almost 5 years running in WAEC, NECO and JAMB.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 05, 2015
toludadon:
PRESIDENT Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday, pledged to improve the welfare of teachers and enhance the quality of teaching and learning environment in the country. He said this just as the Nigerian Union of Teachers (NUT) said no fewer than 600 teachers had been killed by the Boko Haram insurgents. Buhari spoke in Abuja on the occasion of the 2015 World Teachers' Day, held at the Eagle Square, where he presented the keys of a new KIA Cerato Car to Mr Alade Taiwo of St. Dominic Ayeferere Primary School, Bolorundo, Ondo State,who emerged the best teacher in the country. While Taiwo emerged the overall best in the 2015 President's Teachers and Schools Excellence Award, Reverend Sister Ntiajuokwu Mary James of the Queen of the Rosary College, Oguata, Onitsha, Anambra State, emerged the overall second winner. The president said the theme of the celebration, 'Empowering Teachers, Building Sustainable Societies,' was apt and explains the fact that society could only be sustained by empowering teachers and strengthening the teaching profession. Buhari, who was represented by the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Mr Babachir Lawal, said it was a common knowledge that the quality of learning depended first and foremost on the quality of teachers. He said knowledge is power and that all strategic sectors of the society were expectedto be manned only by individuals who possessedcapability and understanding of the sectors in which they operate.President Buhari warned that only those who have been adequately prepared and regulated should be entrusted with teaching and the learning process. He pledged the commitment of the Federal Government to improving the teaching and learning environment by empowering teachers through activities of the various government agencies. He called for fundamental change in attitude, orientation and behaviour of teachers towards greater values, ideals and practices. He called on Nigerians to respect and honour teachers, while also asking all stakeholders to work hard to preserve and enhance all aspects of educational system in thecountry.The World Teachers' Day, was marked with colourful march past by delegates from various states of the federation. The NUT President, Michael Alogba Olukoya, in his address on the occasion, called on the Federal Government to secure schools in the face of the current securitychallenges facing the nation. He disclosed that over 600 teachers had lost their lives to the Boko Haram attacks in the Northern part of the country.According to him, 308 teachers were killed in Borno, 75 in Adamawa, 18 in Yobe, 25 in Kaduna, 120 in Plateau, 63 in Kano and two in Gombe states. He said this was in addition to over 19,000 teachers that had been displaced and are suffering as a result of the activities of the insurgents. Olukoya said: "Insecurity in and around our schools is antithetical to the delivery of quality education in our school system"As teachers of primary and secondary schools who are at the heart and foundation of education delivery and care to our children, we are devastated by the damage the atrocious activities of the Boko Haram sect have done to the education system as well as the lives and future of thousands of children particularly in theNorth East of the country."The memory of the Chibok girls and thousands of others whose potentials and lives have been truncated remains traumatic and demoralising," he said.
Make i help you put the link
http://tribuneonlineng.com/we-have-lost-600-teachers-boko-haram-attacks-says-nut
Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by malton: 10:17pm On Oct 05, 2015
Well deserved. Congrats to my Anambra people, especially to those who contributed in the attainment of these giant strides. Long Live Anambra. Long Live the Federal Republic of Nigeria! Geniuses full that state, no lies! Hardworking people!

1 Like

Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by patrick89(m): 10:18pm On Oct 05, 2015
CSTR2:
I would advise any Nigerian to send his/her kids to anambra for pre-tertiary/basic education. The advantage is obvious.
They get to interact with the best teachers and the best and most competitive young brains this nation has to offer.
three of my uncles have their wards in Anambra schools, they are all living in lagos.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by kettykin: 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Congratulations to a great state ruled by a focused governor, if only APGA will rule the whole south east and south south, Anambra should be developed into a centre of very good academic excellence so that igbos all over will send their children to schools in Anambra.

Imo state that would have created an industry out of education gave away their birth right to a propagandist as if Mbakwe was a propagandist and a noise maker.
I

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Sweeps President's Teachers Awards. Rated The Best In The Country. by wytecat: 11:53pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin Hehehe! grin
Parade ground is flooded or what grin

Ibos are here celebrating lies, and not one of them could corroborate the story even when it looks made up. This is how they lead each other blindly into pits.

What a people!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Growing List Of Enemy Nations / Why Do People Say Nigeria Will Be Great Again? / Technically, Nigeria Is In Recession!: Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.