Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,034 members, 7,825,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Exchange 2007 Internet Mails - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Exchange 2007 Internet Mails (617 Views)

Spam Mails Every Day In Yahoo Mail! / ***send Your HTML Bulk Mails Direct To Inbox Using My Online Mailler*** / Is It Okay To Read Your Wife's E-Mails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exchange 2007 Internet Mails by yemibee(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2009
Hi guys,

I set up a test lab and am trying to implement a scenario in which i have three domains (xyz.abc.local, uvw.abc.local and abc.com) the first two are internal domains and i want them to act as my client access and "internal Hub" exchange roles. the third abc.com i want as my external hub role or rather my Internet mail server.

I want clents to be able to send internal mails within the organisation and to be able to send and receive external mails via the external mail server.

Now im quite stuck up with this configuration and how to go about this, (im deploying this cos of limited bandwidth, and want easy retreival of mails within the organisation)

Any ideas and advice would be highly appreciated as always.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Electronic Learning System / Ups Very Urgent For Supply / Data Recovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.