Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,021 members, 7,828,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Things You Could Do With £13billion - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Could Do With £13billion (911 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Could Do With £13billion by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 05, 2015
13 billion pounds Fam! I will buy a small planet and fill it with oxygen damn!!!
let us hear yours
lalasticlala :p
Re: Things You Could Do With £13billion by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
The world's most valuable sports franchise, Real Madrid, is valued at £2.6 billion. Are you beginning to see how much £ 13 billion is?
Re: Things You Could Do With £13billion by INTROVERT(f): 9:15pm On Oct 05, 2015
I will just faint.

when I wake I will start building schools and hospitals all over the globe after filling my house with victoria's secrets. wink
Re: Things You Could Do With £13billion by Kingsasian(m): 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
I will invest in so many businesses most especially oil and gas, landed properties/real estate ventures, invest in my immediate family, friends and the less privilege especially the babies in motherless homes around west Africa and then get married to the love of my life.
Re: Things You Could Do With £13billion by olaafirst: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
Can't I buy dis country wit DAT kind money nii
Re: Things You Could Do With £13billion by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
sd
Re: Things You Could Do With £13billion by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
I will just faint.

when I wake I will start building schools and hospitals all over the globe after filling my house with victoria's secrets. wink

lol. I see you ma'am
Re: Things You Could Do With £13billion by jejemanito: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Stop fantizing. It aint gonna happen even if you use your granny for rituals undecided

Quote me anywhere
Re: Things You Could Do With £13billion by delishpot: 9:34pm On Oct 05, 2015
Build me a nice house. Not a big one 4 rooms is okay no too much rooms. Build a shopping mall to rent out, Buy properties for my babies for future investment, Start a business then run a small charity.
Re: Things You Could Do With £13billion by CountDracula(m): 9:38pm On Oct 05, 2015
INTROVERT:
I will just faint.

Victoria's secret?

Re: Things You Could Do With £13billion by CountDracula(m): 9:41pm On Oct 05, 2015
13billion, I will 1st dash all arsenal players 1million dollars each... Ok, 2million for ozil... Den I will use 3months to think of how to spend d rest
Re: Things You Could Do With £13billion by INTROVERT(f): 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
CountDracula:

Victoria's secret?

no body is an island of knowledge you know. next time when you see something on NAIRALAND which looks strange to you (Victoria's secret), try googling it first before you rush to show how intelligent you are.

1 Like

Re: Things You Could Do With £13billion by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 05, 2015
jejemanito:
Stop fantizing. It aint gonna happen even if you use your granny for rituals undecided

Quote me anywhere

stop being fvcking st"upid too. no-one said its gonna happen.
Re: Things You Could Do With £13billion by CountDracula(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2015
INTROVERT:

no body is an island of knowledge you know. next time when you see something on NAIRALAND which looks strange to you (Victoria's secret), try googling it first before you rush to show how intelligent you are.

Re: Things You Could Do With £13billion by jejemanito: 9:56pm On Oct 05, 2015
sexfabregas:

stop being fvcking st"upid too. no-one said its gonna happen.
Fustration is written all over your post.
Re: Things You Could Do With £13billion by Nobody: 9:59pm On Oct 05, 2015
jejemanito:
Fustration is written all over your post.

Lol mugu how does this simple but funny post translate to frustration.
life must be very difficult for daft people like you
Re: Things You Could Do With £13billion by jejemanito: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
INTROVERT:

gringrin
Re: Things You Could Do With £13billion by jejemanito: 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
sexfabregas:

Lol mugu how does this simple but funny post translate to frustration.
life must be very difficult for daft people like you
K
Re: Things You Could Do With £13billion by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
jejemanito:
K
k nne gi
Re: Things You Could Do With £13billion by osamaBUSH(m): 7:28am On Oct 06, 2015
Keep quite and let the money do the talking.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do You Know About Squirting,female Orgasms,gspot And The Clitoris??? / Picture Of The Youngest Nairalander Called To BAR / !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.