Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

My Fellow Nairalander's Becareful Of This Email. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Fellow Nairalander's Becareful Of This Email. (559 Views)

Anybody Who Has Idea About This Email Service Provider. / My Fellow Nairalanders I Need Your Advice / Contact Naijaphase.com through this email danielolatilu@gmail.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fellow Nairalander's Becareful Of This Email. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Oct 05, 2015
See the email, claiming it's from google

1 Like

Re: My Fellow Nairalander's Becareful Of This Email. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 05, 2015
I just trace the link to that hyperlinked text (restore) grin

Re: My Fellow Nairalander's Becareful Of This Email. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 05, 2015
Please share. So people won't fall victim. embarassed
Re: My Fellow Nairalander's Becareful Of This Email. by enoch273: 12:21am On Oct 06, 2015
Nice one boss, God bless you for this
Re: My Fellow Nairalander's Becareful Of This Email. by KnowMore: 7:29am On Oct 06, 2015
Thanks for the info
Re: My Fellow Nairalander's Becareful Of This Email. by Chinenye123: 7:36am On Oct 06, 2015
Always check the URL of every website before you click on it. If you find any fake website report them to their host and domain registrar, they would it would be terminated. To find more about any website check whois directory and report them to their service providca,

In this case this website domain is cimpex.ca, which is clearly visible in your browser,

Whole report on this domain
cimpex.ca registry whois
Updated 1 second ago - Refresh
Domain name: cimpex.ca
Domain status: registered
Creation date: 2014/02/26
Expiry date: 2016/02/26
Updated date: 2015/08/06
DNSSEC: Unsigned

Registrar:
Name: Tucows.com Co.
Number: 156

Name servers:
ns2.hostpapa.com
ns1.hostpapa.com

So you have the details of both their domain registrar and host provider. Just report their illegal activities and the website will the shut down

And most importantly, don't click links you don't know in your email...mere click can automatically install spywares in to your computer that automatically send all passwords to the initiator as you key them in in your computer

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I'm Actually Need Help With Some Blogger Blog_ / ANYONE TO HELP DESIGN A DISCUSSION FORUM / Writer Available at rich crown global ventures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.