Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc (1414 Views)

Lekan Fatodu Leads Anti-Fake News Protesters To Sahara Reporters Office (Photos) / Obiano's Reply To Sahara Reporter On Vegetable Export / "Buratai's Dubai Property": Army Reacts To Sahara Reporters Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc by queencalipso(f): 9:57pm On Oct 05, 2015
Please house I want to know what happened to all these media houses mention above is as if they no longer exist since pmb came into power the activities of boko haram are no longer being reported by them or given too much publicity like it was during the days of gej, even the missing chibok girls have been forgotten what happened to bring back our girls campaign all the things they accused gej off being insensitive to are still happening under pmb my question is what has changed that made thesemedia houses to go silent even the almight sahara reporters that was in the fore front reporting the insecurities in the country and predicting where bombs is likely to go off in gej erra is more concerned now about dieziani madueke than reporting the death of innocent nigerians that are being killed in their hundreds every day, does this mean that they are actually propaganda tools like many have said? Most of the news now are only being reported by vanguard Where are the rest of them? I was expecting sahara reporter to carry the news of the recent bombing in abuja but they r no where to be found they have suddenly turned deaf and blind.

I need answers o pls. sad
Re: What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc by bloodkiIler: 10:01pm On Oct 05, 2015
my queen MizMyColi viewing
Re: What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc by doublewisdom: 10:03pm On Oct 05, 2015
Their aim has been achieved. Replace GEJ with a Northerner.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc by bloodkiIler: 10:04pm On Oct 05, 2015
@ op we call it in BIA 3 (brothers in arms) "Mission Accomplished"

they have completed their mission of getting rid of Gej via propaganda so no need again bokoharam can bomb NE to hades for all they care

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc by MizMyColi(f): 10:06pm On Oct 05, 2015
bloodkiIler:
my queen MizMyColi viewing
smiley
Good evening.
Ike ikwu okwu maka ndia agwugon xiokwu.

Na to read waka pass.

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc by DuchessLily(f): 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
Their sponsors have stopped sponsoring them
Re: What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc by bloodkiIler: 10:08pm On Oct 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley
Good evening.
Ike ikwu okwu maka ndia agwugon xiokwu.

Na to read waka pass.

nne kedu ka ime nwaanyi malu mma kiss

apc is bokoharam - DSS

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc by MizMyColi(f): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2015
bloodkiIler:

nne kedu ka ime nwaanyi malu mma kiss

apc is bokoharam - DSS
cheesy
Ibiakwa!

2 Likes

Re: What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc by bloodkiIler: 10:11pm On Oct 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
cheesy
Ibiakwa!

grin grin
Re: What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc by funlord(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
grin
The poster above me is a well known _moron!
Re: What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc by Alezy(m): 10:14pm On Oct 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
smiley Good evening. Ike ikwu okwu maka ndia agwugon xiokwu.
Na to read waka pass.
mehn.....zz that an incantation? ?
howz she doing today??
Re: What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc by Abugab(m): 10:23pm On Oct 05, 2015
You probably have not been reading as they still exist and write their stories even on BH and gej
Re: What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc by queencalipso(f): 10:30pm On Oct 05, 2015
Abugab:
You probably have not been reading as they still exist and write their stories even on BH and gej

Guy they no longer report anything abt BH and the insecurity in nigeria go and check their recent news is all abou dieziani this dieziani that.
Re: What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc by Cutehector(m): 8:58am On Jul 25, 2016
queencalipso:

Guy they no longer report anything abt BH and the insecurity in nigeria go and check their recent news is all abou dieziani this dieziani that.

My warm Greetings to you ma, I trust ur weekend went well smiley.

Just as I promised to remind you earlier on, the Mr Nairaland voting will commence today by 9am.

I want to appreciate you once again for agreeing to vote falconey. Thanks so much ma.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc by queencalipso(f): 6:54pm On Jul 25, 2016
Cutehector:

My warm Greetings to you ma, I trust ur weekend went well smiley.

Just as I promised to remind you earlier on, the Mr Nairaland voting will commence today by 9am.

I want to appreciate you once again for agreeing to vote falconey. Thanks so much ma.

Hey!! Hector am soo very sorry!! Was so busy at work today, I practically forgot. Just came online now and saw your mention.
Re: What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc by falconey(m): 7:09pm On Jul 25, 2016
queencalipso:

Hey!! Hector am soo very sorry!! Was so busy at work today, I practically forgot. Just came online now and saw your mention.

no problem ma , voting has been shifted to next week Monday
Re: What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc by queencalipso(f): 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2016
falconey:

no problem ma , voting has been shifted to next week Monday

OK! That's good to know. I actually thought I missed out today

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Sahara Reporter, Osun Defender, The Nation Etc by Cutehector(m): 9:16pm On Jul 25, 2016
queencalipso:

it's alryt tho. Voting has been postponed to nexr week monday

(1) (Reply)

Striking Resemblance Between Governor Of Lagos And Governor Of Taraba / What Happened To Enugu Coal Mines? / Official Nnamdi Kanu Trolling Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.