Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,070 members, 7,818,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Direct Me To Swap My Sony Laptop In Any Shop At Computer Village - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Direct Me To Swap My Sony Laptop In Any Shop At Computer Village (1111 Views)

6 Things To Consider Before Buying A Laptop In Nigeria / My Power pack Just Got Blown(toshiba) Is There Anyone At Computer Village Here? / Urgently Needed: Laptop Engineer At Computer Village Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Direct Me To Swap My Sony Laptop In Any Shop At Computer Village by richymain(m): 12:17am On Oct 06, 2015
i really want to swap my sony vaio vpcs132fx to any hp or dell with these specs as minimum for the system im wishing to swap to.

processor: intel core i5
Graphic processor: intel hd graphics 3000
dedicated video ram: at least 128mb
RAM: 4gb
condition: used,very neat and faultless

my major problem is that i havent been to computer village b4 and i dont wanna fall into d hands of wrong guys. i will b very glad if someone wud direct me to a particular shop for swapping or just give me a contact.
i also have 20k to compliment d swap deal.

the specs of my own system:
processor: intel core i3
graphics processor: intel hd graphics
dedicated vram:128mb
RAM:4gb
condition:very neat and faultless.

thanks for ur kindness already!
Re: Direct Me To Swap My Sony Laptop In Any Shop At Computer Village by Harmilly: 6:33am On Oct 06, 2015
richymain:
i really want to swap my sony vaio vpcs132fx to any hp or dell with these specs as minimum for the system im wishing to swap to.

processor: intel core i5
Graphic processor: intel hd graphics 3000
dedicated video ram: at least 128mb
RAM: 4gb
condition: used,very neat and faultless

my major problem is that i havent been to computer village b4 and i dont wanna fall into d hands of wrong guys. i will b very glad if someone wud direct me to a particular shop for swapping or just give me a contact.
i also have 20k to compliment d swap deal.

the specs of my own system:
processor: intel core i3
graphics processor: intel hd graphics
dedicated vram:128mb
RAM:4gb
condition:very neat and faultless.

thanks for ur kindness already!
come to 13a oremeji str behind skye bank in computer village or call 08136537584
Re: Direct Me To Swap My Sony Laptop In Any Shop At Computer Village by richymain(m): 11:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
DEAL DONE!

i thought good and honest guys who mean business are extinct! but this bro harmilly proved all that wrong. i finaly got to do d swap deal at his shop and i got hp 8540p at a cool price! i wish so many other guys at computer village and any technology market in Nigeria as a whole are like dis guy!
Re: Direct Me To Swap My Sony Laptop In Any Shop At Computer Village by Harmilly: 7:08am On Oct 07, 2015
richymain:
DEAL DONE!

i thought good and honest guys who mean business are extinct! but this bro harmilly proved all that wrong. i finaly got to do d swap deal at his shop and i got hp 8540p at a cool price! i wish so many other guys at computer village and any technology market in Nigeria as a whole are like dis guy!
Thanks for the compliment and for yall that are afraid of coming to computer village cos of dubious act this is ur chance to transact without doublemind u are guaranteed to happy after our transaction

1 Like

Re: Direct Me To Swap My Sony Laptop In Any Shop At Computer Village by bright1985: 7:36am On Oct 07, 2015
call or whatsapp me 08064404857 I have shop at computer village ikeja
and I have good laptops dell latitude E6420 core i5 4gb 500hdd 14.1 screen size thanks

(1) (Reply)

Learn Our ICT Programs In Six Weeks - See Programs & Location / Seagate Launches A Monstrous 60TB SSD.... Not HDD / Aoson R18 Windows Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.