Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

How To Get Secrets From Your Girls Phone - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Get Secrets From Your Girls Phone (767 Views)

10 Communication Secrets Of Great Leaders / Secrets Of Self-control (2). / Do You Have Secrets You Intend To Take To The Grave? Get Some Off Your Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get Secrets From Your Girls Phone by Tedassie(m): 1:47am On Oct 06, 2015
cheesy

Re: How To Get Secrets From Your Girls Phone by harristo(m): 1:59am On Oct 06, 2015
I trust my girl,
I don't need to get secrets from her phone.

grin grin grin I know say ladies go like this comment well well,
Na guys like this them dey like pass. grin grin grin
Re: How To Get Secrets From Your Girls Phone by Tedassie(m): 2:16am On Oct 06, 2015
harristo:
I trust my girl,
I don't need to get secrets from her phone.

grin grin grin I know say ladies go like this comment well well,
Na guys like this them dey like pass. grin grin grin
lol
Re: How To Get Secrets From Your Girls Phone by Bishop4bella(m): 5:10am On Oct 06, 2015
Men!!! Y have you chosen not to have rest of mind?
Is only a cheat that will monitor a cheating guy or lady.

(1) (Reply)

11 Things A Good Guy Would Never Ask You To Do (like, Ever) / 留学须知加拿大学历认证Q/微541520157办理加拿大英属哥伦比亚大学UBC毕业证成绩单文凭 University Of British Columbia / The Brilliant Mind That Is Arsene Wenger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.