Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate (19404 Views)

U.S Prosecutors: How Madueke, Omokore, Aluko Blew Billions On ‘lavish Lifestyle’ / N4.745b ‘fraud’: Drama As EFCC Holds Omisore / Jide Omokore Arrested By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by Burger01(m): 7:50am On Oct 06, 2015
mystockyear:
As we all step out this morning, may this week bring us success in all endeavors
Amen o...and may the success include sending that frog-eyed thief and her cronies to jail.smiley
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by free2ryhme: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2015
May calamity upon calamity, weeping, mourning, sorrow and destructions befall all the looters of Nigeria's wealth. May the blood of Nigerians who died as a result of the looting of our treasuries cry against the looters. May their children's children never know peace in life. May they all be clothe with the garments of sorrow from now on, unless they return the loot and repent. "Amen"
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by officialtahir: 7:54am On Oct 06, 2015
yanabasee:
Buhari and his party will never admit that this is winch-hunting!

Money Laundering slogan is becoming APC watch words.... The likes of OBJ and Atiku who were involved in money laundering since 1999 - 2001 are yet to be found on UK's NCA list... And they are saints and without sins.
M͞i͞n͞d͞ u͞, t͞h͞i͞s͞ o͞n͞e͞ n͞a͞ i͞n͞t͞e͞r͞n͞a͞t͞i͞o͞n͞a͞l͞ w͞i͞t͞c͞h͞ h͞u͞n͞t͞i͞n͞g͞ l͞o͞l͞...
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by Truckpusher(m): 7:57am On Oct 06, 2015
Rawani:
Great. This arrest, coupled with the findings from the raid on Diezani's two houses means it's very likely Diezani will be apprehended as soon as she steps into this country.

I sometimes wish the Umaru Dikko treatment was still possible for these kinds of runaway looters.
Just imagine how much these crooks stole with no conscience.

Buhari needs to take this fight to another level including the thieves hibernating under APC to escape justice.
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by baralatie(m): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2015
when and where is the ministerial list?
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by Rawani: 8:08am On Oct 06, 2015
Truckpusher:
Just imagine how much these crooks stole with no conscience.

Buhari needs to take this fight to another level including the thieves hibernating under APC to escape justice.

Their kind of stealing must have been what led the Nigerian Medical Association to recommend psychiatric tests for intending political office holders, because the amounts and frequency of their stealing suggests kleptomania mixed with some complex mental issues.

But last time I checked, you wanted the PDP/Goodluck administration to continue in office, do you reckon Diezani and her minions would have been apprehended or even investigated under that administration?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by webshopng1(m): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2015
read

Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by Truckpusher(m): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2015
Rawani:

Their kind of stealing must have been what led the Nigerian Medical Association to recommend psychiatric tests for intending political office holders, because the amounts and frequency of their stealing suggests kleptomania mixed with some complex mental issues.

But last time I checked, you wanted the PDP/Goodluck administration to continue in office, do you reckon Diezani and her minions would have been apprehended or even investigated under that administration?
Political affiliation is all about interest and ideology and I have always chosen the PDP over any other political party and I do not regret it , however after the elections and if your political party didn't scale through what is now left is for you to play the opposition and that doesn't mean that whoever was responsible of any act of mismanagement shouldn't be brought to book and this is the hallmark of a true patriot unlike you and your folks who see nothing wrong in baba's selective justice.This is why I'm a better man than you.
Pray that you should have my kind of mentality - and not the one way traffic you're all used to.
Nigeria is our first priority and individuals comes second.
Let's us go after criminals and not some criminals leaving the rest because they are your friends - A criminal is always a criminal.
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by Rawani: 8:28am On Oct 06, 2015
No sir, a true patriot would not scream secession because their candidate lost, what happened to your clamour for Lower Niger Congress? Now that Jonathan's defeat has sunk in you suddenly want to claim to be a patriotic Nigerian despite sowing the seeds of secession in the hearts of other young disgruntled Jonathanians before abandoning them? That is insincere, unpatriotic, dishonest and self-serving.

You are therefore in no way a patriot and in no way better than me. QED.

Truckpusher:
Political affiliation is all about interest and ideology and I have always chosen the PDP over any other political party and I do not regret it , however after the elections and if your political party didn't scale through what is now left is for you to play the opposition and that doesn't mean that whoever was responsible of any act of mismanagement shouldn't be brought to book and this is the hallmark of a true patriot unlike you and your folks who see nothing wrong in baba's selective justice.This is why I'm a better man than you.
Pray that you should have my kind of mentality - and not the one way traffic you're all used to.
Nigeria is our first priority and individuals comes second.
Let's us go after criminals and not some criminals leaving the rest because they are your friends - A criminal is always a criminal.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by oz4real83(m): 8:29am On Oct 06, 2015
englishmart:
why do they steal what they don't need?
. Because they are kleptomaniacs!!! Stealing is in their blood. They don't feel fulfilled unless they steal even if they don't want it!!!
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by Truckpusher(m): 8:33am On Oct 06, 2015
Rawani:

No sir, a true patriot would not scream secession because their candidate lost, what happened to your clamour for Lower Niger Congress? Now that Jonathan's defeat has sunk in you suddenly want to claim to be a patriotic Nigerian despite sowing the seeds of secession in the hearts of other young disgruntled Jonathanians before abandoning them? That is insincere, unpatriotic, dishonest and self-serving.

You are therefore in no way a patriot and in no way better than me. QED.
Last time I checked it is morally right for any region to scream seccesion if they feel that the current system do not give equal representation and opportunities and that's another topic for another day . Talk about the issue at hand.

Why is the fight against corruption being selective ?
Why are they even thinking about giving out ministerial positions to ex Governors that looted more than the past Petroleum Minister ? Is that justice , equity and fairness ?
This is what I want us to talk about - Even as the option of secession is still on the table .
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by Jarus(m): 8:38am On Oct 06, 2015
liberty300:
Alison surrounded herself with people from the southwest and they pulled her down. She best name them all..omokore is a good start

Just for your education: Omokore is not from the South West. Not everyone bearing Yoruba name is from the South West. I'm a Yoruba man but I'm also not from the South West.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by ElFenomeno1: 8:45am On Oct 06, 2015
Fantastic.
Everyone..... No one should be spared!
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by Acidosis(m): 8:48am On Oct 06, 2015
Omokore, where is the private university you promised your people in Yagba East Local Government Area of Kogi State? grin grin

EFFC should please free Omokore, kindly allow him to complete his private university so we the people of Kogi can enjoy more employment and business opportunity.

Atiku left Aso Rock, built a Uni and no one questioned the source of his wealth

Obasanjo left Aso Rock, built a Uni and no one questioned the source of his wealth

IBB left Aso rock, built IBB University and no one invited him for questioning.

Please allow GEJ and his friends to breath. Yes they are corrupt, but who isn't? We all are corrupt in Nigeria.
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by yahwab: 8:48am On Oct 06, 2015
BillDesmond2much:
.An attempt to frustrate people who worked under the administration of GEJ, am nt calling Allison innocent bt why is Buhari yet to arraign those from his party why is Sylva who was accused of looting billions from the state treasury walking freely & is even Buhari most preferred governorship candidate of Bayelsa, Amaechi who used all the state purse &even borrowed millions of dollars to run Buhari's campaign walking freely and even considered a minister. Fashiola raped Lagos to fix Buhari on sit, Tinubu killed Lagos for Buhari too yet they are free men. We here singing Buhari praises when he's dining with corrupt people. APC is not a party but a group of people who desperately wanted GEJ out. I shall never see Buhari as a disciplinarian and a straight forward man until he takes up the cases of SYLVA, TINUBU, FASHIOLA, AMAECHI & others.

I feel your point, but if you have your evidence you can petition the anti graft agencies.
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by Rawani: 8:51am On Oct 06, 2015
Secession is still on the table? I appreciate you have confirmed you're unpatriotic, unfortunately that is a foundation too shaky for any robust debate on our national affairs. If you are able to wave off such insincerity (secession and sudden patriotism), I cannot expect you to be sincere in your submissions.

There was no point in pretending in order to make a point, you are not a patriot and Diezani and her cronies would not have been investigated if your candidate had won. Good luck with your plans.

Truckpusher:
Last time I checked it is morally right for any region to scream seccesion if they feel that the current system do not give equal representation and opportunities and that's another topic for another day . Talk about the issue at hand.

Why is the fight against corruption being selective ?
Why are they even thinking about giving out ministerial positions to ex Governors that looted more than the past Petroleum Minister ? Is that justice , equity and fairness ?
This is what I want us to talk about - Even as the option of secession is still on the table .

1 Like

Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by lonelydora: 8:54am On Oct 06, 2015
I fully support whatever that will make that women bring back our money. EFCC hold anything holdable.
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by maestroz: 8:59am On Oct 06, 2015
EFCC should be careful with Diezani o

they should never put a man in charge of her because her beauty alone can grant her BAIL.
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by j4sure(m): 9:06am On Oct 06, 2015
All hands on desk
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by Boss13: 9:19am On Oct 06, 2015
seunmsg:
Good move by the EFCC. Everybody involved in the scam must be investigated and prosecuted. The era where you steal so much and get away with it is over.

What is good about the EFCC move? Is has to take the UK’s National Crime Agency (NCA) for the EFCC to live up to its expectation. We have been duly informed that the NCA has been investigating Diezani since 2013 (1.5 years) as a result of an outright purchase of a 12.5 million pound house, which was initially procured via Mortgage, but later paid with cash. The NCA also made it clear that their investigation, since 2013, had nothing to do with EFCC's investigation on Diezani. Why I decided to stress on this is to show why cases are actually thrown out of court by Judges due to lack of evidence. Certainly, we have corrupt Judges, however, when a case lack proper evidence, the judge is forced to throw the case away.

On hearing that the NCA had arrested Diezani, the EFCC quickly rushed to her house in Abuja. First, I believe they had no court warrant to conduct a search. Second, what were they looking for whilst the prime suspect is cooling off in the UK. What I observed was that the EFCC wanted to claim accolades and praises to itself and intend to deceive the public that it is working when actually it was not doing anything. How can the EFCC succeed in prosecuting a case which it has just only started investigating within months? I can also presume that evidence gathered would be lacking in substance and hence thrown out by any presiding Judge.

The EFCC should stop deceiving the public and I think the public should check their rate of successful conviction, which is poor. I must point out clearly that the EFCC and its lawyers lack the knowledge to fight corruption and I say this with verifiable fact. There is a serial fraudster who lives in Lekki and this man, even after several court cases, is still walking free and scamming people. Now, people would say that the concerned Judges are corrupt, however, I would say EFCC and its lawyers are incompetent.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2015
mystockyear:
As we all step out this morning, may this week bring us success in all endeavors
Amen. Except Diezani. May this week bring her torment, sleepless nights and eternal condemnation to the UK's darkest prison. IJN
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by don4real18(m): 9:49am On Oct 06, 2015
What us wrong with Nigerians of today (especially the youths), are they not supposed to be happy that one who has been looting the economy for some time have been caught. Yet all I see is the way they are politicising it.
The most funniest thing about this individuals criticising their arrest is that they didn't receive a dime from these thieves.
In fact, they are unknown to these thieves.
#SMH
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by onismate: 9:49am On Oct 06, 2015
Femi Ote-dollar nko, what of Tinubu over his secret oil deal with conocophilips? the other senators and HOR members that collected bribe. Arrest all of them or God will punish you people ooooo.
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by marv1: 9:55am On Oct 06, 2015
Rawani:
Great. This arrest, coupled with the findings from the raid on Diezani's two houses means it's very likely Diezani will be apprehended as soon as she steps into this country.

I sometimes wish the Umaru Dikko treatment was still possible for these kinds of runaway looters.
I dont wish her tried in nigeria because are judicial system is lacking. It will take eternity to prosecute her here.
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by Hunry: 10:08am On Oct 06, 2015
My question is 'Where is her husband'. Is he not aware of all these,couldnt he tame her,are dey divorced,av neva seen a pic of dem togeda.... she is a big disgrace & luks like her maiden name. AGAMA
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by azzima(m): 10:31am On Oct 06, 2015
I can guarantee you that you won't hear ANY Yoruba leader or group crying about "witch hunting" of Yoruba businessmen unlike the "our people" folks. Next is Ayeni of Skye Bank and Diezani's Boytoy Kola Aluko. Yorubas don't support Thieves !!

1 Like

Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by lassana25: 2:04pm On Oct 06, 2015
she must not go without proper judgement
Re: EFCC Holds Omokore, Diezani’s Associate by zomby(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2015
Is it not Porcha's sugar daddy? FYI: Porcha is one of the pin-heads from House Wife of ALT...

If this is the sugar daddy, Nigerians in ALT should also go after Porcha, to retrieve the white Bentley she drives around and the 4m dollars house Omokore bought her a couple of years ago.

(1) (2) (Reply)

While The President Was Away / Insecurity: ‘$1bn Underway For Army, Police, Others From Qatar’ / ISWAP Terrorists Attack Military Base In Askira/Uba, Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.