Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,013 members, 7,828,563 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] (7332 Views)

'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money / Saint Obi Steps Out For AFRIMMA Awards In Lagos (Photos) / (watch Video) Big Python Swallowed Pregnant Woman Alive In Zambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by mokgist: 7:56am On Oct 06, 2015
It was a shock to everyone living in festac to know that a python lives in the neighbourhood, unfortunatly, it was said to have swallowed someone under the bridge connecting Apple junction to festac town, it was a big scene as people’s bewilderment could not but cause them to leave their cars, bike, etc to watch the bridge. But the python was already out of view, some snake/water pro dived into the water in search for the python and......

See more photos and read more--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/shocking-python-swallowed-someone-in-festac-lagos-photos/

Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by ERODEDEAST(f): 8:01am On Oct 06, 2015
Where the python?

2 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by macolino(m): 8:03am On Oct 06, 2015
I can only see ppl looking down the festac bridge....where the python na?
Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by Obinovictor(m): 8:21am On Oct 06, 2015
I smell lies

3 Likes

Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by donholy28(m): 8:25am On Oct 06, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Where the python?
No mind d yeye op...even small snake no dey d pic

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 06, 2015
OP, Is it that you don't have a brain OR the one you have Is not working

Oya Post the picture before thunder fire you and your blog!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by rozzyy(m): 9:12am On Oct 06, 2015
Shit happens!
Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by datrailblazer(m): 9:14am On Oct 06, 2015
Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by Wenebadu(f): 9:32am On Oct 06, 2015
Story story story,once upon a time,time time.........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:38am On Oct 06, 2015
Been expecting to see this here. Passed there on Saturday, saw peeps just as it is on this pic, couldn't stop to know what was happening. I overheard 'snake' embarassed...that lent me wings cheesy cheesy.

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by deanoffaculty: 10:02am On Oct 06, 2015
grin

Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by datamanager1: 10:15am On Oct 06, 2015
hmmm
Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by IceDude(m): 10:39am On Oct 06, 2015
ValerianSteel and other snake activists shey una hear this story?......Nothing good about snakes
Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by menix(m): 10:52am On Oct 06, 2015
If this one happen, then Lagos is in big trouble
Over the months Lagosians have been killing snakes sent on errand by their mum, now the mum is angry nd have decided to payback Lagosians for their inhumanity against d snake world..

For those of you that use canoe, u re next target.

To be Forewarned is to be "Fore avoid"..
Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by khassy(m): 11:41am On Oct 06, 2015
mokgist:
It was a shock to everyone living in festac to know that a python lives in the neighbourhood, unfortunatly, it was said to have swallowed someone under the bridge connecting Apple junction to festac town, it was a big scene as people’s bewilderment could not but cause them to leave their cars, bike, etc to watch the bridge. But the python was already out of view, some snake/water pro dived into the water in search for the python and......

See more photos and read more--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/shocking-python-swallowed-someone-in-festac-lagos-photos/

where D python na angry
Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by pillowcase: 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2015
chimkaire:
Been expecting to see this here. Passed there on Saturday, saw peeps just as it is on this pic, couldn't stop to know what was happening. I overheard 'snake' embarassed...that lent me wings cheesy cheesy.
Same here..I saw the crowd but I didn't stop to find out wat was happening..
Hmmm..
Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 06, 2015
pillowcase:
Same here..I saw the crowd but I didn't stop to find out wat was happening..
Hmmm..
grin but, I saw no 'pillowcase' among the onlookers that very sunny afternoon tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by pillowcase: 12:48pm On Oct 06, 2015
chimkaire:
grin but, I saw no 'pillowcase' among the onlookers that very sunny afternoon tongue tongue tongue grin
Loll..There's no way you could have seen any pillowcase cos I didn't stop to find out wat was going on..I actually wondered wat was happening under the bridge cos of the crowd of onlookers I saw..I even sighted chimkaire amongst the onlookers,while I passed-by smiley tongue grin
Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by Republlican(f): 12:51pm On Oct 06, 2015
Op camera was not designed to snap snakes grin
Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 06, 2015
pillowcase:
Loll..There's no way you could have seen any pillowcase cos I didn't stop to find out wat was going on..I actually wondered wat was happening under the bridge cos of the crowd of onlookers I saw..I even sighted chimkaire amongst the[b] onlookers,[/b]while I passed-by smiley tongue grin
Mbanu!!! angry
I can never be caught as an 'onlooker'. Never ever, my Mama told me so grin grin
But, I got to know that canal is quite wide that day, I guess the slight hold-up made me look at the smelly canal lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by steph2sweet(f): 1:17pm On Oct 06, 2015
I don't believe this story
Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by dominique(f): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2015
It takes at least 10 minutes for a python to swallow person whole if not longer. How can such a thing happen in a busy area like Festac and nobody could do anything about it? This day and age where almost everybody is a paparazzi in the making, not one person could snap this horrific incidence as it was happening? I don't believe this story.
Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by VIPERVENOM(m): 4:24pm On Oct 06, 2015
a python CANNOT swallow a full grown man no matter the size and length
Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by TerraByte(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2015
VIPERVENOM:
a python CANNOT swallow a full grown man no matter the size and length
smiley Guy... Stop saying wat u dnt knw.... Let a big python catch you 1st..ull knw whether it will be able to swallow you or not..
Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:39pm On Oct 06, 2015
TerraByte:
smiley Guy... Stop saying wat u dnt knw.... Let a big python catch you 1st..ull knw whether it will be able to swallow you or not..
a python can only swallow infants. it can't eat a full grown man almost half its height. Dats suicide. only anacondas can eat humans. any cases of pythons eating humans are just hoax
Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by dkronicle(m): 7:22pm On Oct 06, 2015
Mtchew if say pix dey attached e for swt.
Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by Ryda(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
mokgist:

THREAD CLOSED angry angry angry
Re: SHOCKING! Python Swallowed Someone In Festac Lagos [PHOTOS] by dominique(f): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2015
Ryda:

THREAD CLOSED angry angry angry
Couldn't have said it better.

(1)

Actor Taiwo Ibikunle Celebrates Another Birthday Today With Lovely Photos / Who Do You Think Looks Better, Gabrielle Union And Or Genevieve Nnaji? / Who Speaks Better English; 2face Or Psquare?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.